NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
About a potential divorce, will it truly dependent on this one choice or a sum with other choices?

View attachment 2133557
I think that the first choice leads to inevitable divorce because it eliminates an essential option to preserve the marriage later on (you have a very important conversation by the water with Cora where you can tell her everything that is going on or lie to her and trust her with some money or distrust her). The second and third options leave it open to either divorce or not divorce depending on both how you treat her and whether she decides to cheat. The middle option is the one where they can separate after a quarrel but get back together later (hasn't happened in-story yet I don't think). This may be good if there are other relationships that are more important for you to pursue and you want Cora temporarily but not permanently out of the way.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Samuel Hidayat

Ero - Sennin

May 18, 2017
As a Rachel fan, don't like the first time with Rachel , don't like quickie and non-nude sex, I want to see her ass , want her fully nude

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
I think that the first choice leads to inevitable divorce because it eliminates an essential option to preserve the marriage later on (you have a very important conversation by the water with Cora where you can tell her everything that is going on or lie to her and trust her with some money or distrust her). The second and third options leave it open to either divorce or not divorce depending on both how you treat her and whether she decides to cheat. The middle option is the one where they can separate after a quarrel but get back together later (hasn't happened in-story yet I don't think). This may be good if there are other relationships that are more important for you to pursue and you want Cora temporarily but not permanently out of the way.
So, the 2nd option is better if Rick wants to stay married to Cora while having secret sidechicks?

3rd option makes Rick too much of a cuck, so I'll ignore it lmao.

Chucke1992

Jun 11, 2017
Would be neat if MC joined mafia and became don, while having a harem of women (especially considering that Cora is becoming fine with that) while having a strong position in a security firm, while his wife is a big lawyer too.

Izirider

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2017
Hey Izirider , I love your game because of the many branches you incorporate. The only problem is not sure which branch has new stuff added to it .
Can you please give a brief overview of the possible paths that got updates? Would really appreciate it :)
So far i was able to explore new stuff with Kendra and the swapping option with jake and his wife beth.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hey man, any news on when you're going to update the walkthrough?
That will come next week.

Hope there will be more scenes with Judit.

Also, is Rachel Jealous a bad flag or good flag? I am just trying to collect everybody :LOL:
Juti reappears in Chapter 10 when Rick doesn't go to the island with Cora, and he doesn't go on a trip with Ashley (and Miri).
Rachel Jealous isn't good. ;)

Chucke1992

Jun 11, 2017
It shows how much others fear Rick. This will play a role later.

Thanks, I fixed it.
I saw it in a couple of other scenes. The one where Sam has found panties in Rick's car too.

Also I think I saw it in some other places but I did not pay attention much

Izirider

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2017
Sir, this game desperately needs a gallery.
And I am desperately working on it. :) If all goes well, that will be included next week.

I saw it in a couple of other scenes. The one where Sam has found panties in Rick's car too.

Also I think I saw it in some other places but I did not pay attention much
Unfortunately, these things happen. If so, feel free to report it here or on Discord. I'm also planning to check the text retrospectively, luckily I already have help for that.

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
Would be neat if MC joined mafia and became don, while having a harem of women (especially considering that Cora is becoming fine with that) while having a strong position in a security firm, while his wife is a big lawyer too.
Cora supports open relationship.

sdawg1234

Dec 1, 2019
Oh Kendra you tease, we'll get there eventually. Solid update again and I await the next release next year.

SteelyDan14

Formerly Known as GeekBone
Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
3.60 star(s) 52 Votes