goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
It's the Husband and wife, they are the main protagonists but the husband gets like 80 to 90 percent of screen time and and the wife gets like 10 to 20 percent. You are also able to make choices for both of them.
so if i dont want the wife with anyone else im able to do that?

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
I dont have a single bug.... then again I went for the swinger swap, not for Cora only fucks Jake while Rick gets nothing... The one problem I dont like with new version is that the gallery is all messed up, it only gives you like 10% of the scenes... the one in v10 had the character names, and all the sex scenes they had had till that point.

Deleted member 4725210

Mar 7, 2022
[VN] [Ren'Py] Rise of the Crime Lord [v0.11 Extended] [IziRider] [MinQ, MyRepack-YAC]

Original size: 2.72GB
Repack size: 794MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PC = / /
MacOS (EngineFilesOnly) = WorkUpload
(Tutorial on how to create PC/MacOS build.)

Click LIKE (y) if you find my post useful ;)
I'm kinda ashamed to say this to you sometimes but can you please put a workupload link please?

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
I'm kinda ashamed to say this to you sometimes but can you please put a workupload link please?
Yeah sry about that :oops:

I always try to upload to wu but lately upload is having some trouble where it would just cuts without finishing. I'll try again today and see how it goes... for now you'll have to use what is there, wait or try the backup unapproved links.

Thanks for your respond.what about pixeldrain links? if you can't do Wu please use pixeldrain
That one is even worse :HideThePain:

Last edited:

Bom969

Jul 25, 2019
for now the sex scenes with judit are the starting ones only. No new sex scenes with her are there. right?

Deleted member 4725210

Mar 7, 2022
Yeah sry about that :oops:

I always try to upload to wu but lately upload is having some trouble where it would just cuts without finishing. I'll try again today and see how it goes... for now you'll have to use what is there, wait or try the backup unapproved links.
Thanks for your respond.what about pixeldrain links? if you can't do Wu please use pixeldrain

3.60 star(s) 52 Votes