randomguy26

Apr 23, 2018
Hey Izirider , I love your game because of the many branches you incorporate. The only problem is not sure which branch has new stuff added to it .
Can you please give a brief overview of the possible paths that got updates? Would really appreciate it :)
So far i was able to explore new stuff with Kendra and the swapping option with jake and his wife beth.

sunqian3000

Sep 28, 2021
The characters are based on very old models , but the stories are wonderful .
Not only is there a choice between open harem and simple marriage ,
there are even movie storyboards and flashbacks in the story telling .
The author is no doubt a genius at writing stories, but he should have paid attention to his graphics .
The author has used these characters for many years, but now there are too many games in 2022 where girls are prettier than the author's game .

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
It's a bug. It didn't appear in the tests. I have already found the cause and fixed it. It will work fine in the final v0.11 version. After this scene, all that's left is for Rick to go to bed.
Hey man, any news on when you're going to update the walkthrough?

Reactions: shark911
Feb 13, 2018
Always look forward to these updates, and still holding true with this one. Though still holding out for more content with Sam - haha. Hoping for the next time, but keep up the good work, Izirider!

Reactions: randomguy26

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
WTH happened between Cora & Jake. Three letter thing not for me
If something happened between them, you made the choice for something to happen between them. It doesn't happen automatically. There is no NTR if you don't want there to be. Everything is optional, and you choose who sleeps with who.

This game is very generous in that regard, by letting you choose who you have relations with no matter what. Nothing is forced.

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
If something happened between them, you made the choice for something to happen between them. It doesn't happen automatically. There is no NTR if you don't want there to be. Everything is optional, and you choose who sleeps with who.
Nah. Wrong. Despite the choices cora woken up with Naked jake & she thinking something about relief.

If open relationship points are there, some additional choices will appear

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Nah. Wrong. Despite the choices cora woken up with Naked jake & she thinking something about relief.

If open relationship points are there, some additional choices will appear
She went to sleep with Beth in Beth and her husbands bed. She woke up and went to her own bed. She felt like she needed some release because she had a sexy dream about her husband. That's not NTR, that's not even remotely approaching NTR. Pretty sure most people ended this update on either a swinging scene with Jake and Beth, an exhibitionist scene with Jake and Beth, or a vanilla sex scene with Rick and Cora. I know the scene you described exists but other than a save file that appears to have broken between updates I haven't even figured out how Rick doesn't go back to Jake's house to get the scene you described.

Chucke1992

Jun 11, 2017
Hope there will be more scenes with Judit.

Also, is Rachel Jealous a bad flag or good flag? I am just trying to collect everybody :LOL:

Last edited:

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Hope there will be more scenes with Judit.

Also, is Rachel Jealous a bad flag or good flag? I am just trying to collect everybody :LOL:
If Rachel has the jealous flag she will try to break up you and Cora (If Cora is cheating) and if that doesn't work she will kill her. Just kidding. Maybe.

• Haha
Reactions: Chucke1992

Chucke1992

Jun 11, 2017
If Rachel has the jealous flag she will try to break up you and Cora (If Cora is cheating) and if that doesn't work she will kill her. Just kidding. Maybe.
Hm, hm. I avoided all NTR routes but I am ok with Cora x Carla. Does it count?

Would be nice to have some UI for seeing the relationship scores or something (I am using walkthrough mod)

WatsonJohn

Jul 27, 2020
I got an ending where Cora sleeps with drunk Jake and another ending where Jake isn't drunk and there was an orgy with Beth and Rick. I wanted to know what triggers what. I think agreeing to open marriage when Jake asked was one variable but I don't know what else

3.60 star(s) 52 Votes