Mar 13, 2019
Also, I have noticed that in some scenes Lena have
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
. Just a graphic mistake or it´s of some significance about
?
It seems to be a case of mirrored sprite - as such the eyepatch changes depending on the orientation of the sprite. The devs would have to create new sprite (basically the same sprite with the eyepatch on the other eye) and implement it in all scenes, where the sprite was mirrored.
Same thing with Catherine's spell book, Eleanor's sword etc.

A suggestion perhaps, while I enjoy harem endings, I wish more devs would steer more towards a "polyamorous" romance than a harem. by all means I think Catherine ending up with everyone form Eleanor to Sigrid in a big happy group relationship fits very well with the dynamic established between all the characters.
There are some obvious triangle possibilities, but I dont think some of Catherine's companions even met each other. Rather than some overly complex polyamorous romance, I picture my Catherine having lots of friends with benefits. Such scenario may be easier to manage from the developer standpoint as its easier to exclude individual characters.

Reactions: NecroBunnyStudios

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
It seems to be a case of mirrored sprite - as such the eyepatch changes depending on the orientation of the sprite. The devs would have to create new sprite (basically the same sprite with the eyepatch on the other eye) and implement it in all scenes, where the sprite was mirrored.
Same thing with Catherine's spell book, Eleanor's sword etc.
It's especially obvious when the character is wearing a shirt with words on them.

NecroBunnyStudios

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2020
Just finished a gameplay, from start to end. Good game, clearly above average.

I have a question. Have the decisions the character have made a significant impact in the development in the plor? Enought to justify making a replay? And in case of a YES, which are the pivotal decisions?

That can make, for me at least, the diference between a 4* or 5* opinion
Hm, I know of many people that replayed and have multiple saves with different choices. They do impact romances, and certain scenes only play out if a specific set of choices are made. Is that enough to justify a replay? I dunno, it's up to the player I suppose.

A suggestion perhaps, while I enjoy harem endings, I wish more devs would steer more towards a "polyamorous" romance than a harem. by all means I think Catherine ending up with everyone form Eleanor to Sigrid in a big happy group relationship fits very well with the dynamic established between all the characters.

I know for the sake of tags its the same thing and some people might say its "semantics", but in practice they are two very different things. In terms of the games on this site, harem is what I would associate more with a sexual fetish, where the goal is to collect partners for sexual gratification, whereas a poly romance would fit something like this game better since the sex isnt the driving force in the relationships like in some games and all the characters have formed bonds over the course of the story outside of sex.
That is more what I had in mind actually.

What a great time to be shopping for a new graphics card.
Yup. Banshee got fucked. (and not in the good way)

Mar 13, 2019
Oh yeah. I am hoping my 2+ years old 1660 geforce doesn't get any issues this year. I do not want to buy a overpriced replacement. Hell even the same model here is costing more than when i bought this card. :oops:
My graphics card is some 10 years old. I was hoping to grab a cheap GTX 1650 (vanilla) or even GTX 1050 ti early this year, but thats not happening anytime soon - those things are stupid expensive, if there are any in stores to begin with.
Even the basic GT 1030 costs some 50% more than when I was buying if for a relatives PC last year.

Ssato243

Feb 2, 2021
My graphics card is some 10 years old. I was hoping to grab a cheap GTX 1650 (vanilla) or even GTX 1050 ti early this year, but thats not happening anytime soon - those things are stupid expensive, if there are any in stores to begin with.
Even the basic GT 1030 costs some 50% more than when I was buying if for a relatives PC last year.
me too I just hope that my entire computer will be able to stand at least 2 years and if the price continues to rise I am fucked my country I will need to sell my kidney and another organ to buy lol damm

Necrosian

Jul 26, 2017
me too I just hope that my entire computer will be able to stand at least 2 years and if the price continues to rise I am fucked my country I will need to sell my kidney and another organ to buy lol damm
Humans can survive without a kidney and a lung. Atleast that's what Rimworld taught me!

• Haha
Mar 13, 2019
How did the graphics issues affect the beta release?

My current plan is to wait and see how the Windows 11 update turns out for my current machine (no TPM 2.0) and only buy new graphics card, if I can find a really good deal.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Since no one posted it here before.

Hello, hello! Devs keep doing work on the weekend and keep forgetting when’s Monday. SHAMEFUL DISPLAY!

Banshee, as you may remember from last week's dev blog, suffered.
Her PC got confiscated by her technician for several days, and in the end, he didn't even fix the main issue (tho her PC is very clean now, so that's nice... I guess!). But in any case, when she got her baby back, Banshee resumed working on the patron outfits and started sketching the next sex scene featuring Knight McBroodyPants, aka Marius!

Vane has been working on a scene with everyone’s favorite emo knight! He’s been enjoying fleshing out Marius' character and this latest scene can lead to… The sex. If you’re so inclined of course. And something tells that despite his cold demeanor, he is quite the animal in bed.

anime.gif

As always, we’d like to thank all of our patrons for your generous support! This project wouldn’t be possible without all of your help so thank you all so much from the bottom of our hearts, you guys are absolutely the best, and we are beyond grateful! <3

But that wraps it up for this release dev blog! Stay safe out there, and take care of yourselves! We’ll see you all next week for another dev blog. Until then,
Source:

Poor Bashee. My experience with PC technical assistance over the years showed me that quite a few of them don't know much past taking pieces apart and testing them into another computer/taking dust from inside the cabinet.

About Marius why do i get the feeling the only animal he is in bed is a kitten? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Ssato243
Mar 13, 2019
Monday again, is Vane going to manage 3rd Patreon post in just three days? Or is the crunch going to prove too exhausting? Should the team go from Monday devposts to weekly devposts.

I was only able to give the beta quick look, but the folder is called 6.4, whereas the in-game version is 6.2. Also, is the gallery for the chapter 7 implemented? I only see Chapter 6.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
They did together with the early acess build. ;)

Hello, hello! Haha! We got a dev blog up on time! I bet you didn’t really think we could do this, but we got this man! WE GOT THIS BY THE ASS!!

Now, the first mid-chapter release is finally out for our patrons! We’re really happy about doing this since a large number of our patrons had to wait for months to get a build and that didn’t really sit well with us. Other than that, Banshee and I still have to sit down and figure out what is we’re going to be adding to the next release, so we’ll have more information for you guys next week.

Finally, we’d like to once again thank all of you for your continued support, feedback, and interest in our work. We are definitely sounding repetitive at this point, but this project just wouldn’t be possible without all of your support and love, so thank you all so very much! You guys are the absolute best!! <3

But that wraps it up for this dev blog! Stay safe out there, and remember to stay hydrated and stay awesome! We hope you enjoy the release, and we’ll see you all next Monday for another dev blog!! Until then,

Big love, the Necro Bunny team!!!

NecroBunnyStudios

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2020
Monday again, is Vane going to manage 3rd Patreon post in just three days? Or is the crunch going to prove too exhausting? Should the team go from Monday devposts to weekly devposts.

I was only able to give the beta quick look, but the folder is called 6.4, whereas the in-game version is 6.2. Also, is the gallery for the chapter 7 implemented? I only see Chapter 6.
We don't really implement the galleries for the early access builds. I blame Banshee for finishing the art at 5 am for it. The version was just a mistake on my part, there was also a little bug on the build, so I updated it, fixed the version number and the bug.

PS, fsdhfbafbsklaj

Mar 13, 2019
Since I do not read change logs or known issues:
- the stats do nothing
- I originally loaded the game during the tentacle quest in Traxa... the magic school. After finishing the quest the school was on the map with no quest attached to it. Visiting it got the game into a state where Catherine was standing in her room and that was it. Menu was available and scrolling up brought me back to the end of the tentacle quest I just finished. The quest could be finished properly, but the school again remained on the map. I will try to do more quests and see if the school disappears. Not exactly game breaking.

Related to previous chapters, but any chance for Yda with the heavy cloak sprite?

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 63 Votes