NecroBunnyStudios

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2020
Btw, we started a little something that we like to call: the Ultimate Waifu Olympics! Since we have so many characters, we thought it would be sensible to have them fight to the death for the title of ultimate waifu! This is happening on our Twitter and we'll be having a new battle every two days! If you'd like to vote for your favorite waifus, here's the !

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
First round is up on twitter. Voted on Catherine. Poor Sylvara, she is pratically a virgin when compared to Cat, she has no chance. :love: :LOL:

Here we go! first round is Catherine vs Sylvara!
E-uDMF3WQAAsQ70.jpg

8:31 PM · Sep 7, 2021·Twitter for Android

Source:

Reactions: Ssato243

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Will admit, i am sleepy right now and didn't spot any difference if any exist. :sleep:

Necro Bunny@NecroBunnyGames

To the two or three of you who might not have seen it yet, here's one of our first backgrounds: Catherine's House!
Smiling face with smiling eyes

E-y7LTRXsAIJSK8.jpg

Source:

Mar 13, 2019
... if the horizontal window muntin is paralel with the floor planks, its shadow should be paralel as well. This of of course assumes the room is rectangular, but the orientation of the floor planks does imply that. Then again that assumes the planks themselves are rectangular.[/autism]

HSHS1111

Feb 8, 2019
Given that Cathrine isn't living in the best of quarters of the city and her not being in the best financial situation when she acquired it, it wouldn't be too out of the realm of possibilities for the house to have some flaws.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Im trying to understand why this thread doest alert me about new comments.
Because the watch list is broken-ish. Most of the time it requires you to actively visit threads on your watch list so that you can receive alerts from it, unless someone quote or like your posts.

Better to manually check your watched threads for new posts every once in a while.

RhapsodicHotShot

Oct 25, 2019
Did you put it on your watch list? Did you put it on your ignore list (as well and/or instead)?
I have it bookmarked. How do I put it on the watch list?

Edit: I think I have it on the watch list actually. Since its says "unwatch" at the top right.

Because the watch list is broken-ish. Most of the time it requires you to actively visit threads on your watch list so that you can receive alerts from it, unless someone quote or like your posts.

Better to manually check your watched threads for new posts every once in a while.
Yeah, thats what I do. I havet played this game since chapter 4 anyway, and Im waiting till chapter 8 to replay the whole game, when it comes out.

Last edited:

axz2

Jan 20, 2019

I've notices that occationally I stop getting notifications about some game and I have to unwatch it and rewatch it to get the notifications again. I'm not sure if it just happens periodically, if its only for games that I watched within a particular time period, or if it happens when you watch too many games.

Looks like I ave 17 pages of watched thread when I go to https://f95zone.to/watched/threads?unread=1&page=17, I probably should remote a bunch of them. Not only is there the problem of games not notifiying me but I get too many notificatiions (even though I set it to not notify me when someone rates the game).

4.60 star(s) 63 Votes