Templar Knight

Feb 2, 2018
Hey guys, first time I'm going to play this game and so, I saw that the protagonist has to pay a debit, does this game have a ''time'' to get the amount of money or is it just the story?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Hey guys, first time I'm going to play this game and so, I saw that the protagonist has to pay a debit, does this game have a ''time'' to get the amount of money or is it just the story?
It's just the story.

P.S. I feel the need to clarify because when some people see a debt they see a game that lets you turn a girl into a whore.

Just know this game is about her rise to power (thus the Rise of the White Flower, she's the White Flower) and she's the hero of the story, you won't be seeing her turned into a slave. You can work in a brothel but that's only because she loves sex and only side content.

Templar Knight

Feb 2, 2018
It's just the story.

P.S. I feel the need to clarify because when some people see a debt they see a game that lets you turn a girl into a whore.

Just know this game is about her rise to power (thus the Rise of the White Flower, she's the White Flower) and she's the hero of the story, you won't be seeing her turned into a slave. You can work in a brothel but that's only because she loves sex and only side content.
Many thanks, my friend.

Edit:
I don't remember now the names of these games, but there are several games here in f95, which forces the player to finish the game in a limited time and that's very annoying, as generally you can't enjoy everything the game offers. I'm glad that in this game it's just the story and not a consequence if you don't finish the game very quickly.

NecroBunnyStudios

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2020
Speaking of war, we're running a poll on to decide who's getting a sex scene next.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017

the waifus have finished their fights, for now, so make way for the boys round! First to step into the arena are Khai and Victor. Who'll stand up on top I wonder? The catboy from Nazur or the noble Aasimar and Catherine's best friend?
Two hearts

FAe-HoiWQAEXJSH.jpg
Next round is live people. :p

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
Honestly, I picked up this game out of boredom and feeling like playing something VN-like, anything really.
And I was really pleasantly surprised. The start had a rough time hooking me, but after maybe half an hour, I really got into it. Even though I'd really like to torture some characters with a rusty spoon with extra-dulled edges.
Nice on you, devs.

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
This better be about Jean exclusively
Not exclusively, sadly. The Head Enchantress as well.
Though take into account that I'm not yet done with what content there is. So far, for me, she's nothing more than a cruel bitch who's only way to have fun is destroying other promising people, mainly mentally, but also physically, if only for a moment. Also her... tendency to impose herself sexualy feels a bit too rapey for me to like her. I tend to hate characters who corner their target and force themselves on them like they now don't have a choice but to have sex with them.

But, as stated, I'm not done with the game yet. I've seen my opinion lighten slightly when she offered to teach Cath about her potion. Maybe what will happen next will keep that train rolling.

Edit : In case you're wondering, at time of posting I'm just after when you finally get paid for the first Guild quest.

Reactions: Crusado

RhapsodicHotShot

Oct 25, 2019
Not exclusively, sadly. The Head Enchantress as well.
Though take into account that I'm not yet done with what content there is. So far, for me, she's nothing more than a cruel bitch who's only way to have fun is destroying other promising people, mainly mentally, but also physically, if only for a moment. Also her... tendency to impose herself sexualy feels a bit too rapey for me to like her. I tend to hate characters who corner their target and force themselves on them like they now don't have a choice but to have sex with them.

But, as stated, I'm not done with the game yet. I've seen my opinion lighten slightly when she offered to teach Cath about her potion. Maybe what will happen next will keep that train rolling.

Edit : In case you're wondering, at time of posting I'm just after when you finally get paid for the first Guild quest.
Give her time, I also felt like that at first. Maybe even worse actually, but now she is one of my favourite characters.

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
Give her time, I also felt like that at first. Maybe even more actually, but now she is one of my favourite characters.
I just kept hoping she'd soften with time. I usually can't get myself to like the "cruel torturing bitch with a superiority complex" type. But that's not gonna prevent me from going on with the game anyway. I'm too attached to Eleanor to stop now, that gal is absolutely delicious.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I'd hold judgement on her for now.

I just kept hoping she'd soften with time. I usually can't get myself to like the "cruel torturing bitch with a superiority complex" type.
I won't say she's ever nice but it isn't a superiority complex, she is superior. So far she's one of the most powerful people in the game both magically and politically. She's also dominant sexually.

Magically she won't be for long, the rate our own White Flower is growing will soon outshine most if not all othr mages. She's already quite gifted but doesn't know quite how powerful she is yet.

That said, as of now the Enchantress is how she is for a reason.

You get a lot of insight into why she trains Cath like she does and this has been a point of debate on here but one thing that can't be denied is without that tough training Cath wouldn't be as strong as she is and would have died quite early in the game.

While she does like certain characters she will never be a warm friendly person, or even soft, that just isn't who she is. She may have moments but where she opens up but she isn't putting on an act. She IS a bitch.

4.60 star(s) 63 Votes