Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
As stated, I was planning on playing the whole thing anyway.
i'm actually on it right now, laughing at Amelie's dwarf side with alcohol.

HSHS1111

Feb 8, 2019
The little black haired lordling is currently in the same spot as Kyo was previously. I was really surprised when he was listed as one of the male LIs. He doesn't have anything redeeming going for him currently so I guess that will change somewhere down the line.

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
With those transformation potions/spells there's at least some meat substitute in there. :ROFLMAO:
Substitute ? Even if it isn't there to begin with, it doesn't mean it's fake. From what I understand, the spell/potion litterally changer the genitalia from female to male. It's just as real.

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
All right. All of you saying that I'd change my mind on Kyo ?
Good deducing. I still think she's a selfish bitch but she has some redeeming qualities. Enough for me to not hate her anymore.

NecroBunnyStudios

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2020
Uh- anyone have an issue where characters load with only a face and GIANT white square taking up the entire screen?

EDIT: added a file so my issue could be seen View attachment 1408549
And the waifu wars keep going. :p
Honestly, I picked up this game out of boredom and feeling like playing something VN-like, anything really.
And I was really pleasantly surprised. The start had a rough time hooking me, but after maybe half an hour, I really got into it. Even though I'd really like to torture some characters with a rusty spoon with extra-dulled edges.
Nice on you, devs.
Glad to hear you're enjoying it! :giggle:

Reactions: Kalrotix

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Here is the newest dev blogpost, incase someone doesn't want to go to patreon. :)

Hello, hello! How are you all on this lovely Monday? It seems the dark days of late and forgotten dev blogs are truly behind us!

Banshee continued to work on the latest CG between Kyo and Catherine, and she’ll be done with it very soon!

Vane finished the new scene with Kyo. He’ll be adding it to the build, alongside a few new outfits that were made, and get everything ready for the release before he goes back to work on the tavern!

Once again, thank you all so much for your continued support, you guys are absolutely amazing! Work on the latest build is progressing swimmingly and, Emperor willing it, we might be able to even release it earlier than usual!

But that wraps it up for this tiny dev blog! We hope you all have an amazing week and we’ll see you all on Friday for the second beta release for Chapter 7! Until then,
Big love, the Necro Bunny team!!!

4.60 star(s) 63 Votes