LoneVoyage

Nov 22, 2016

The Public Release of Chapter 7 is Finally Out!

Hello hello once more, you lovely people! <3 We are once again thrilled to bring another chapter of Rise of the White Flower for you all!

Chapter 7 starts a new quest in Catherine's story, a combat-filled adventure into the frozen lands of Valante, can Catherine and the gang figure out what is going on? Or will they succumb to the cold and the relentless attacks of the frost orcs?

Of course, a new chapter wouldn't be complete without many steamy scenes! New sexy events include a tavern brawl with the broody knight Marius, an obedience lesson with Jeanne, and a late-night treat for Kyo!

Now, for a bit of bad news: this new story quest turned out so big and with so many variants, that just wasn't enough time to finish the scene with Amelie... Vane could perhaps have rushed it, but it's just not how we like to do things. We apologize once again for this delay, and we promise we'll give Amelie the scene she deserves as soon as we can (perhaps on a patch!).

Now, we'd like to, as always, thank our wonderful patrons, followers, and friends! It still baffles us just how much love and support our little (well... not so little anymore) passion project gets every release, and we couldn't be more thankful! Once this project is over, Vane said he is going on a world tour just to give each and every one of you a kiss on the forehead, to show how thankful he is. And I totally didn't just made that up!
.........Anyway, you guys are awesome!!! <3

Now, what are you waiting for? Go play, and please tell us what you think!! <3

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017

The Public Release of Chapter 7 is Finally Out!

Windows
Mac
Linux
Android
Hello hello once more, you lovely people! <3 We are once again thrilled to bring another chapter of Rise of the White Flower for you all!

Chapter 7 starts a new quest in Catherine's story, a combat-filled adventure into the frozen lands of Valante, can Catherine and the gang figure out what is going on? Or will they succumb to the cold and the relentless attacks of the frost orcs?

Of course, a new chapter wouldn't be complete without many steamy scenes! New sexy events include a tavern brawl with the broody knight Marius, an obedience lesson with Jeanne, and a late-night treat for Kyo!

Now, for a bit of bad news: this new story quest turned out so big and with so many variants, that just wasn't enough time to finish the scene with Amelie... Vane could perhaps have rushed it, but it's just not how we like to do things. We apologize once again for this delay, and we promise we'll give Amelie the scene she deserves as soon as we can (perhaps on a patch!).

Now, we'd like to, as always, thank our wonderful patrons, followers, and friends! It still baffles us just how much love and support our little (well... not so little anymore) passion project gets every release, and we couldn't be more thankful! Once this project is over, Vane said he is going on a world tour just to give each and every one of you a kiss on the forehead, to show how thankful he is. And I totally didn't just made that up!
.........Anyway, you guys are awesome!!! <3

Now, what are you waiting for? Go play, and please tell us what you think!! <3
Damn i have already 3 games to play this weekend.:LOL: :love:

scholardude

Sep 24, 2018
I can't play the latest update. when I try to open the .exe, it just shows a loading screen very briefly, but then nothing else happens. Does anyone else have this issue?

Edit: appears to be some issue with my graphics driver, I can run the game if I disconnect my second monitor.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: NecroBunnyStudios

Blizzard99

Feb 11, 2021
Loved the latest update. Marius finally gets a scene and the story progression looks positive. Wish we could have a picture of the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
, but it’s not really a bummer. Lena’s interactions while in her romance path looked super cute.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Kirai_Kirai

Oct 16, 2021
I have an issue with Android version, it shows only background picture, there is no text in menu, only underlines for choices in the left, I guess

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Haven't played everything yet but...
285190b4a788283bcf4b0a148713bd84.png

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Nice expansion on Marius' character. From his seraph powers (as Kassandra's great grandson) tat he used against Eleanor in the arena to the explanatin as to why he was away from Batria during the battle thanks to his superior, a traitor.
He still has a butt plug up his ass but he is not a complete asshole. :p

Interesting talk between Catherine and the "Mysterious Stranger" who seems to rival the witch kings of old times.

Also putting Jeanne back on her place was quite hot.

Nice to have a relationships menu and a quest log. However this last one seems to be bugged, the words are on top of each other (i am using a previous save to play).:unsure:

=================================
edit: finished playing.

The Battle against the Witch King's orc avatar was really interesting. (y)

His control of the veil must be quite big to be able to use a proxy to cast spells and blocking Valante from the rest of the Empire.

Catherine had to use Jean's demon sword to overpower the Witch King's avatar but the price was heavy. She was almost consumed by irrational rage and had to be subdued by Lena and a defector Ice Orc, Astrid (another buff woman :love: ).

While Valante was destroyed by the devolved orcs (according to Astrid) and Eleanor swear revenge against all ice orcs the legend of the White Flower grows between the people her team saved.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart

HSHS1111

Feb 8, 2019
I actually found the turnaround from "No commoners in the knightly orders!" to "Down with this class system!" a bit jarring. I get it to an extend, since he was only show as an asshole so far they probably wanted to redeem him to set up the romance path. Still I wonder if doing it slower would make it more natural and/or believable. But I'm complaining on a really high level here. This is one of my favorite games here so please don't take this the wrong way. The arena and the home scenes were both great. For different reasons. ;)

• Red Heart

NecroBunnyStudios

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2020
Nice to have a relationships menu and a quest log. However this last one seems to be bugged, the words are on top of each other (i am using a previous save to play).:unsure:
Oh, shi- I was working on that but started running out of time and had to focus on finishing the quest. I completely forgot that existed until right about now. :oops:

• Haha
Reactions: RC-1138 Boss
Mar 13, 2019
No. It adds a new questline, which comes to around 28k more words.
Maybe change the number in the future? ;)

Oh, shi- I was working on that but started running out of time and had to focus on finishing the quest. I completely forgot that existed until right about now. :oops:
Speaking of relationship menu - I have Amelie 0/1, but I thought I got the scene with her. Is the screen not reporting her properly? Or did I mess up early in the game? :eek:

4.60 star(s) 64 Votes