Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Ok, so i hit the content wall... this is a good game, or VN i mean. It needs a few passes in some scenes for typo's, a few in particular need even more than a few and some of the names for things in the game are inconsistently spelled (kerrak/carak) (silver/silvery moon knights). More variation in the music would be a boon but any other complaints i could field would be far too subjective to be worth commenting on. I love the artstyle, the attitude to sex and the various characters in the game (why did Amelie disappear from the story though?), i'm also pretty into the story, it's engaging enough without bogging down the mind with heavy stakes.

Definitely in my long term investment category.

Shovelface99

Jul 12, 2018
Overall, a great game, but it needs some heavy and thorough editing work. Rampant grammar errors and excessive repetition of words makes it a difficult read. The story seems good, but it's difficult to get immersed when the writing is this bad.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Overall, a great game, but it needs some heavy and thorough editing work. Rampant grammar errors and excessive repetition of words makes it a difficult read. The story seems good, but it's difficult to get immersed when the writing is this bad.
That is quite a hyperbole. There are some spelling mistakes here and there but it is nowhere near as bad as you are saying.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
What's the average time between updates for this game? Seems to only release chapter by chapter so i'm expecting like 3+ months?

Edit: dug through the patreon, 5 months between the last two public releases... ouch.

NecroBunnyStudios

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2020
Sorry that it's taking so long to reply, I can't click on things without getting errors. :(

jamesjohnson12 you can unlock that scene easily by starting a new game and just sleeping as soon as the game allows you. Just keep doing it and you will eventually get the bad ending.

Bingoogus we actually release builds every three weeks through our Patreon, once they are done we release the complete chapter to the public and it takes around three months for us to finish a chapter.

indicent all the music in our game was made by , I don't quite remember the name of the song we used on the main menu, but you are sure to find it on his youtube.

Reactions: Ssato243 and sava75

Abibliboop

Oct 21, 2018
Just played for the first first time and I really like what I've seen so far, though I have only managed to get through to the end of the conjuring test so far.

My only major disapointment was not being able to tell off my lovely master after completing the conjuring ritual. I like to go different routes when playing and was quite disappointed on my more assertive route that the tell off the bitch wasn't written yet and had to settle for either a scene jump or roll back to give her hope of forgiveness. I look forward to when it is written and really hope it helps hammer home how vile she is and calls her out for her bullshit excuses. I know it probably won't end with a complete falling out as she is important to the story and behind the scenes from what I've seen so far, but it would be interesting to see where putting her in her place could go with the knowlege that reconciliation is not an option and not desired. Since she herself even admitted that she knows how it burns the bridge completely with her own experience up to and including spitting on the grave, it would be nice to see her get that end of it. It could give a nice route for the MC as either completely being her broken lezsub (always trying to resist and failing and proving she couldn't overcome the mental trauma inflicted on her), trying to get revenge as an angry lezdom (succeeding in resisting and treating her as the bottom bitch she deserves to be), or a possible redemptive slowburn romance (going for the non-dom/sub romance options, like with potion recipe not leading to sex or telling her off and saying starting fresh might be an option even if forgiveness isn't).

I also wish it was possible to have a more submissive MC for when doing a less assertive role with the women in her life. Would love to have a strong lezdom and strong lezsub routes as well as the current more romantic encounters we have so far. Each of the characters seems to have a good chance of swinging to any spectrum of D/s or romatic/fuck buddies. Would probably be a massive amount of work to do it all, but would make getting all the different options quite fun for replayability. I haven't done any of the male routes so far so I can't speak to how those are, but the female characters are really enjoyable and interesting (though I hope Mary the bard gets the MC at some point).

Like I said at the beginning though, I really like and enjoy what I've seen so far and can't wait for more.

Reactions: NecroBunnyStudios

CboyC95

Engaged Member
Feb 22, 2019
I just hope that Eleanor doesn't do something rash or something she'll immediately regret.

Fearnaught

Jan 28, 2018
Installed the apk and opened it to find the game was far too large for my screen/didn't resize down properly. Anything I can donto fix this? I have a fairly large screen for a mobile phone.

This is what it looks like rn.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Either the game's adress is too long or you have the dreadful issue between Android 11 and the current Unity engine. :unsure:

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
Small bug report:
Even if you take the option of telling Eleanor that you don't actually want to make a slave out of her and it was just sexplay (picking the "It was just play" option at the end of the scene where you fuck her while she's wearing the straps), the relationship status still changes from "Lover" to "Slave".

Also a while back I made a request that it would be nice if, at the end of the roleplay scene with Officer Briwala, Catherine was able to steal a kiss from her while she's being stubborn and trying to just sneak out of Catherine's house, so that the "roleplay" version of that scene doesn't end more gloomy than the "no-roleplay" version, and it seemed like the dev was onboard with this minor change, but after replaying the scene in the latest release it is still the same. Not trying to demand anything, just curious if it is something that slipped through the cracks or if you changed your mind on revising the ending of that scene.

NecroBunnyStudios

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2020
Small bug report:
Even if you take the option of telling Eleanor that you don't actually want to make a slave out of her and it was just sexplay (picking the "It was just play" option at the end of the scene where you fuck her while she's wearing the straps), the relationship status still changes from "Lover" to "Slave".

Also a while back I made a request that it would be nice if, at the end of the roleplay scene with Officer Briwala, Catherine was able to steal a kiss from her while she's being stubborn and trying to just sneak out of Catherine's house, so that the "roleplay" version of that scene doesn't end more gloomy than the "no-roleplay" version, and it seemed like the dev was onboard with this minor change, but after replaying the scene in the latest release it is still the same. Not trying to demand anything, just curious if it is something that slipped through the cracks or if you changed your mind on revising the ending of that scene.
Ops, I'll get it fixed, thanks for the report.
AND YES! I forgot, sorry! (Will see if I can add it though.)

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
It has been some time since i posted a dev blog posts here. :)

100 - Dev Blog
Hello, hello! WHO'S READY FOR A NEW YEAR?!?! And would you look at that, the first 2022 Dev Blog just so happens to be the 100th! We don’t even need to do anything special, the date makes it special enough!

hilarious-laughing-hard.gif

Banshee is back from her holiday family trip, and she’s more than ready to jump straight into drawing them lewds!

Vane had too much lewd energy and failed to rest. He wrote a very experimental scene, for us at least, that involves Labashi getting pegged. He also started working on a new scene with Yda (no, we have not forgotten her!). Catherine has been under so much stress lately… Maybe Yda could use her hypnosis abilities to help her relax a little bit? And knowing Catherine, this is inevitably going to turn sexual.

1fe93596a8a0f84078b936305b319c55.gif

Now! Since we took a little break for the holidays, work on the next build starts this week. The next Beta is coming out on the 21 of January, since we’re all so very rested, we’ll try our best to jam-pack it with content to make up for the small delay!

Finally, we’d like to thank you all once again for sticking with us for another year. We know that you guys sometimes have to wait a little too long to get new scenes with your favorite waifus and husbandos, the problems of having too many characters and too few people working on the game, but we pledge to continue working hard this year to deliver as much content as we possibly can. Thank you all for being so patient and understanding with us, we love you all!

pasted image 0.png

But that about wraps it up for today. We hope you all had a great time during the holidays, and that 2022 will be and even greater year for all of you! We’ll see you all next Monday for another dev blog, until then, good wishes and
Big love, the Necro Bunny team!!!
So Labashi is getting Cath's D too. His "fault" for being a catboy. :p:p

edit:
Ops, that was Khai. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: NecroBunnyStudios
4.60 star(s) 64 Votes