Mar 13, 2019
Hmm can't seem to be able to do anything on Android with a pixel 6
The Android version does not seem to work on some devices. Blocking the app from accessing storage may cause this issue, but it may not work even if you do allow it.

Speaking of Android version, I was unable to update the game. If I delete it and install new version, save files are lost - maybe consider some way to export/import save files (if Android and Unity allow this)?

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
There is a issue with OS android 11 and the current Unity engine. However i have no idea how downloading from another site fixed the issue. :oops:

MrMaster89

May 1, 2021
Yep, have a similar problem. I redownload the game from another site and it launched and work well. Dunno what's wrong with files here.
Hmm I tried from another site too but seemed to have the same problem, might not have been the same one you used tho.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
I keep getting a bug where if i scroll back using the mouse wheel i can no longer get the game to do anything it would normally do with a left click. Closing the game and restarting it fixes it, but no matter what, if i need to scroll back for any reason i also have to save and reboot it.

Edit: same thing happened when i clicked the notebook in the top right but earlier i noticed it doesn't always happen when scrolling back so i'm actually unsure of the specific trigger now.

Last edited:

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
I keep getting a bug where if i scroll back using the mouse wheel i can no longer get the game to do anything it would normally do with a left click. Closing the game and restarting it fixes it, but no matter what, if i need to scroll back for any reason i also have to save and reboot it.

Edit: same thing happened when i clicked the notebook in the top right but earlier i noticed it doesn't always happen when scrolling back so i'm actually unsure of the specific trigger now.
Try clicking on the space at the right and the left from the dialogue box.
Also space is better for moving text along instead of mouse, if that is what you need mouse for.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Was it intentional for Eleanor to call herself an Asgardian during the second quest? I would have thought she was valantian or something given her birthplace but i'm not yet familiar with the geography and peoples of this world.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
I find it pretty irritating that the brothel branch of the story neither had the option to tell the madam "anyone but Jean" but then also provided no way to say no to Jean... this entire section of the game is cut off for anyone who finds him disgusting, people like me, i can't stand people like him and am completely uninterested in any part of the story involving him, why block that path that way NecroBunnyStudios ?

For that matter, i'd actually like to understand the literary intent behind having him buy the debt contract. He's already a sufficient smarmy antagonist blocking Catherine at the guild, so why the need to go one step further and shove him into being the douche holding the slave collar, waiting for Catherine to default?

I'm enjoying this game so much but these two choices have really hamstrung my enthusiasm for it and i feel i could deal with it better if i could at least understand the reasoning behind scenes.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I think Necro Bunny mentioned before about coming back later to make things optional with the brothel. But for now the main story takes precedence.

Reactions: Bingoogus

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
So i've reached the point where a romance option with Lena has popped up and it states this might close off other sex scenes. What i want to know is is this a case of only being able to follow through one romance path or is that some characters are just incompatible with others? Like i could romance Eleanor and Briwala at the same time but not also Lena? I just want to know exactly what i'd be cutting myself off from.

Edit: typo.

Last edited:

NecroBunnyStudios

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2020
So i've reached the point where a romance option with Lena has popped up and it states this might close off other sex scenes. What i want to know is is this a case of only being able to follow through one romance path or is that some characters are just incompatible with others? Like i could romance Eleanor and Briwala at the same time but not also Lena? I just want to know exactly what i'd be cutting myself off from.

Edit: typo.
Lena is mostly ok with you sleeping around, but you won't be able to start any other romances if you start romancing her, not that there are any others in the game right now.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Lena is mostly ok with you sleeping around, but you won't be able to start any other romances if you start romancing her, not that there are any others in the game right now.
ok, so the game is going for singular romance but open relationship depending on the partner's preferences?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm gonna go with 'OW'.

4.60 star(s) 64 Votes