SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
Oh no! Must be something else then... Thanks for reporting I will get on it!
Thought I'd mention as well, he's not showing up in the Tavern scenes anymore after that as well. Like, I had the scene where he is asking me to help with waitressing at the Tavern, and it is just Catherine standing there by herself. Not sure if he is supposed to be there or not (first time playing so don't know lol), but he doesn't show up when talking to him.

Reactions: NecroBunnyStudios

NecroBunnyStudios

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2020
Have you ever made portraits for the rest of the characters?
What do you mean?

Thought I'd mention as well, he's not showing up in the Tavern scenes anymore after that as well. Like, I had the scene where he is asking me to help with waitressing at the Tavern, and it is just Catherine standing there by herself. Not sure if he is supposed to be there or not (first time playing so don't know lol), but he doesn't show up when talking to him.
Yes, he is not supposed to be there yet, I need to go back and add him in all the scenes. Which is far more work than it sounds, but I'll get on it next week.

NecroBunnyStudios

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2020
I mean for the characters who don't have an image like Catherine.
I'm confused, all characters are supposed to have sprites.

Do they appear as white boxes perchance? If so, that is a known problem that happens when you extract the .zip file in a path that is too long. And if that is the case, try unzipping the game somewhere with a small path, like your desktop.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Aredelya

bosp

Jan 3, 2018
Found this gem today and I must say it was really entertaining and pure fun.

Debauchery, intrigue, and fun-packed with adorable characters and a perfectly compelling narrative.

Kudos to the author, looking forward to more :)

• Red Heart

CboyC95

Engaged Member
Feb 22, 2019
I'm confused, all characters are supposed to have sprites.

Do they appear as white boxes perchance? If so, that is a known problem that happens when you extract the .zip file in a path that is too long. And if that is the case, try unzipping the game somewhere with a small path, like your desktop.
No, I mean characters like Monsieur Brouchard doesn't have a sprite.

NecroBunnyStudios

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2020
The fuck?
They'll allow anything on this site.
Oh, the humanity!

Found this gem today and I must say it was really entertaining and pure fun.

Debauchery, intrigue, and fun-packed with adorable characters and a perfectly compelling narrative.

Kudos to the author, looking forward to more :)
Thank you so much, glad you enjoyed it! :giggle:

No, I mean characters like Monsieur Brouchard doesn't have a sprite.
Aaaaaah! I see, I see. Some of them, maybe, but we're probably not going to make sprites for all the minor characters.

We should totally introduce her to a certain potion. I'm pretty sure she is interested both personally as well as professionally. Although for the later part Kyo would probably like a word.
That would be a gold mine I'd imagine, but we don't want Catherine to get bogged down in a copyright battle!
Catherine could still introduce the potion to Antoinette during sex of course, but then I suspect she will be on the receiving end of the futa cock.

Tropic1

Dec 3, 2018
This game sounds great but I can't get it to start. I tried downloading it from 2 different links. It comes up to a menu screen where I can hover over choices on the left, but there is no text or images, and I can't click on anything. Does anyone know how to solve this?

• Thinking Face

NecroBunnyStudios

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2020
Anyone knows how to fix images not displaying? View attachment 911260
Yes, that is a problem that happens when you extract the .zip in a folder with a path that is too long. Try extracting it in a folder with a small path, the desktop usually does the trick!

This game sounds great but I can't get it to start. I tried downloading it from 2 different links. It comes up to a menu screen where I can hover over choices on the left, but there is no text or images, and I can't click on anything. Does anyone know how to solve this?
The game probably doesn't have permission to access the save folder. Try running the game as administrator.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Aredelya
4.60 star(s) 64 Votes