RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
This! A thousand times this! I'd love at least one ending when the game finally comes to a close where Catherine enslaves Jean - I know it's very unlikely in the political cirmcumstances of the empire but I'd sell my soul and a half for that! :LOL: :devilish:
Chapter 4 spoilers.
Actually considering he was in the middle of the cephalorians and cultists alliance to take over Batria and kill the Emperor i would say his chances of becoming a king and next ruler of the empire are pretty much dead.
So maybe he will have to work his ass off as a slave to Cat.:devilish::devilish:

LAKueiJin

Would an option to refuse to have sex with Jean at the brothel be something that interests you? :unsure:
Not that i have any problems with the scene but I would like that option. Jean is too much of a ass to be rewarded by Cat's pussy. He needs to beg if he wants to lick her foot. :LOL:

NecroBunnyStudios

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2020
Great update. Scenes are definitely getting better, and I'm getting more and more invested in the story.
Glad to hear you are enjoying the game! :giggle:

I really hope you have some more kissing drawings. I love how romantic you make the sex scenes, but I wish sometimes the CG had some kind of kissing in it. The first one with Eleanor was great!
I will pass it up to Banshee! But we are actually thinking of a way of adding minor CG's to the sex scenes, kinda like we have for the battle scenes. Something that we can use to add foreplay images without adding a ton of extra CG's and having to cut other sex scenes because of it.

Not that i have any problems with the scene but I would like that option. Jean is too much of a ass to be rewarded by Cat's pussy. He needs to beg if he wants to lick her foot. :LOL:
I'm considering adding the option, shouldn't be too hard and it won't impact too much on the grand scheme of things. Catherine will only pass up on 800 gold pieces from the guy that wants to enslave her. :LOL:

LAKueiJin

Apr 15, 2020
LAKueiJin

Would an option to refuse to have sex with Jean at the brothel be something that interests you? :unsure:
Definitely, but only if that is an option other players would want as well! Especially as someone who only discovered your game this week, it wouldn't be fair for me to make such a selfish request... You can do a Patreon poll about it if you want though, as that way you'd see whether more supporters would like this or not.

Reactions: NecroBunnyStudios

LAKueiJin

Apr 15, 2020
Chapter 4 spoilers.
Actually considering he was in the middle of the cephalorians and cultists alliance to take over Batria and kill the Emperor i would say his chances of becoming a king and next ruler of the empire are pretty much dead.
So maybe he will have to work his ass off as a slave to Cat.:devilish::devilish:

Sorry but I'm just starting chapter 4 now so can't read your spoiler yet (right now I'm covering the upper part of my screen to not see it as I quoted your message :LOL: ), but I fully agree with your statement about Jean! Considering the rest of this thread, I'm expecting great things out of this chapter... :sneaky:

NecroBunnyStudios

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2020
Definitely, but only if that is an option other players would want as well! Especially as someone who only discovered your game this week, it wouldn't be fair for me to make such a selfish request... You can do a Patreon poll about it if you want though, as that way you'd see whether more supporters would like this or not.
I mean, it should take me less than a day to do and more options are always nice. I'll run it with Banshee and if she agrees I'll do it!

Reactions: LAKueiJin

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
So first time trying this game, and really loving it so far. But I ran into an issue.

I noticed in the changelog you said you fixed a bug where Jacques would appear in the screen while talking with Eleanor at the Tavern, but I have that bug still. The whole time talking to Eleanor Jacques was there in my screen. Even after leaving the bar, anytime a character appears on my screen, Jacques is there.

Tried reloading my save, and he is still there and now he has a white square on his face. I can't get him to go away. Is there something I can do to get rid of this, or do I have to start all over again and hope I don't get this bug again? (times like this I wish there was a skip feature so starting over wouldn't be so rough).

EDIT: Managed to get him to go away after a cutscene. Either way, I'll leave this here still to let ya know the bug still happens. Loving the game so far though! :)

Last edited:

HSHS1111

Feb 8, 2019
I mean, it should take me less than a day to do and more options are always nice. I'll run it with Banshee and if she agrees I'll do it!
While I personally wouldn't use it I can see that some people would want to skip that scene. The writing kind of supports the lead-up to it. I would support a "debriefing" with the matron to tell her to never put you up with Jean again.

P.S.: We still need as scene with the matron as well.

mcmng

May 19, 2020
To be fair I think both of those stances can be unhealthy if taken to the extreme. I for example self-insert to the degree that I always avoid sexual content that repulses me in any game (in my case anything maledom and a few extreme fetishes) and I try to think from the mindset of MC so that all experiences become more visceral/pleasurable/intense etc. In triple A RPGs and visual novels with character creation I often create MCs whose life-story and background I think a lot about and often end up with personalities very different from my own and sometimes even with opposite morals and political phylosophies as long as I find their inner conflicts and life experiences interesting enough to roleplay being them, (I'm an anthropology major by the way - it probably shows :LOL:) but my point here is that while it's unimaginative to just self-insert, you might be missing on a lot of fun if you just treat even your MC as a walking tool under your control rather than as a sapient being with his/her own morals, experiences, tragedies and personality quirks which you become for the brief time that you engage with the game!
A puppet with a personality is still a puppet. If my decisions prevail at the end of the day then they don't have free will, therefore they are puppets. That doesn't mean that I like to make all characters act erratically or encourage incoherent behavior, but acting like the character I'm controlling is myself is just silly.

NecroBunnyStudios

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2020
So first time trying this game, and really loving it so far. But I ran into an issue.

I noticed in the changelog you said you fixed a bug where Jacques would appear in the screen while talking with Eleanor at the Tavern, but I have that bug still. The whole time talking to Eleanor Jacques was there in my screen. Even after leaving the bar, anytime a character appears on my screen, Jacques is there.

Tried reloading my save, and he is still there and now he has a white square on his face. I can't get him to go away. Is there something I can do to get rid of this, or do I have to start all over again and hope I don't get this bug again? (times like this I wish there was a skip feature so starting over wouldn't be so rough).

EDIT: Managed to get him to go away after a cutscene. Either way, I'll leave this here still to let ya know the bug still happens. Loving the game so far though! :)
Oh no! Must be something else then... Thanks for reporting I will get on it!

sharpys

May 21, 2017
I know it's still in framework but it feels less of a game and more of a novel. Having menus for character stats, inventory systems, and alchemic crafting is just pointless at this stage; And I honestly don't see any point to keeping the slavery bad end when its shown that Jean IS knocked out of the story eventually. You basically can just transform the entire thing into a oneshot novel here on out.

NecroBunnyStudios

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2020
I know it's still in framework but it feels less of a game and more of a novel. Having menus for character stats, inventory systems, and alchemic crafting is just pointless at this stage; And I honestly don't see any point to keeping the slavery bad end when its shown that Jean IS knocked out of the story eventually. You basically can just transform the entire thing into a oneshot novel here on out.
I mean, it's a visual novel so I think we're on the right track.
But we do want to make chapter 5 be a mechanic update, we have a few things that we want to implement to break the story telling a bit.

4.60 star(s) 64 Votes