NecroBunnyStudios

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2020
Enjoying it so far!
Glad to hear you you are enjoying it! :giggle:

Is there any way to hide text on Android?
Ooooh! Good point, no there is not. Hmmmm, I wonder what would be the best way to add that without just adding another large button to the screen. I'll think on it and see if I can add that functionality for chapter 4.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Aredelya
Mar 13, 2019
Ooooh! Good point, no there is not. Hmmmm, I wonder what would be the best way to add that without just adding another large button to the screen. I'll think on it and see if I can add that functionality for chapter 4.
Swipe down to move the text window down? Maybe leave the very top of the text windows visible - should not block too much of the onscreen action. Swipe up to move the text window up again?
May use two finger swipe to prevent accidental activation? I am not even sure Unity supports this stuff.

LAKueiJin

Apr 15, 2020
Great game so far! The only one gripe I have is I cannot find a walkthrough of it lol (or that I couldn't make a poor decision and see a defeat ending as Delphine's sex slave haha), but I have a few questions:

1. Any plans for defeat sex scenes/endings for the future quests? I've only played the first 2 chapters yet so if something of the sort was implemented in chapter 3 I wouldn't know. This is in no way a request as the game has great storytelling, rich lore, great main characters and sex scenes, but I'm personally a sucker for all things femdom so... just asking out of curiosity
2. Are there going to be main romance routes for Catherine, and, if so, will there be a submissive route for Mistress Kyo? She is my favorite character so far and I would love an ending where Catherine fully embraces becoming Kyo's pet in the bedroom (maybe alongside Eleanor? A love triangle with 2 slaves and Kyo as mistress is a very alluring proposition too...) and furthering her mistress's political power outside of it!
3. I am currently at the first Traxiaria mission in chapter 3 where you have your last exam, and at the end of it you have a choice to focus on multiple things, like finding love, serving the empire, becoming archwizard etc. In what way does this choice influence the game going forward? It seems like an important decision that will shape my Catherine's personality, so I'd love to know more about it and I have to ask as there seems to be no walkthrough to defer to...

Once again, great work with this game NecroBunny! It is an excellent visual novel and I'm eagerly waiting for chapter 4! All the best to you!

NecroBunnyStudios

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2020
Once again, great work with this game NecroBunny! It is an excellent visual novel and I'm eagerly waiting for chapter 4! All the best to you!
Thank you so much! We're really glad to hear you enjoyed it!! <3 :giggle:

1. Any plans for defeat sex scenes/endings for the future quests? I've only played the first 2 chapters yet so if something of the sort was implemented in chapter 3 I wouldn't know. This is in no way a request as the game has great storytelling, rich lore, great main characters and sex scenes, but I'm personally a sucker for all things femdom so... just asking out of curiosity
There is one! At the end of every month you have to pay Catherine's debt for that month, if you fail to do so there is a game over scene where she becomes Jean's slave!
We don't have many plans of adding more game over scenes at this moment, my main problem with game over scenes is that they can be quite arbitrary and even if they are not they are a dead end. For the moment we would rather have every scene furthering the story in some way, so we haven't added more game over scenes. That said, we fully intend on going back and tweaking scenes and variables and maybe even adding more game overs once the game is done!

2. Are there going to be main romance routes for Catherine, and, if so, will there be a submissive route for Mistress Kyo? She is my favorite character so far and I would love an ending where Catherine fully embraces becoming Kyo's pet in the bedroom (maybe alongside Eleanor? A love triangle with 2 slaves and Kyo as mistress is a very alluring proposition too...) and furthering her mistress's political power outside of it!
Romance routes are something we get a lot of requests for, all I can say at this point is maybe. I'm still studying how a locked romance will affect the story going forward. I'm especially afraid of not having many sex scenes if the player commits to only one waifu. We want to have some sort of romance route closer to the end of the game and then some nice epilogue for each of the routes. But again, when the game is done we can go back and add more stuff all over, and maybe we can do some earlier romance routes.

3. I am currently at the first Traxiaria mission in chapter 3 where you have your last exam, and at the end of it you have a choice to focus on multiple things, like finding love, serving the empire, becoming archwizard etc. In what way does this choice influence the game going forward? It seems like an important decision that will shape my Catherine's personality, so I'd love to know more about it and I have to ask as there seems to be no walkthrough to defer to...
See, they have no impact right now, it was an idea I had to allow the player to mold Catherine's personality. But I do save your choice here and I want to have a few things later on based on this, I just couldn't explore this too much in chapter 3 and 4. Then again, my philosophy with Catherine is to give the player choices for the most part, I considered in the past making Catherine act in a certain way based on earlier choices, but I decided that it would be best to just give the player a choice every time. But the other characters do react based on those choices in the present and in the future so in a way they still shape who Catherine is.

Finally, I don't think we will be making a walkthrough anytime soon, but we do want to make the game a little more transparent on what your choices impact by exposing a bunch of hidden variables when you make choices. We'll try to get on it sooner rather than later. :p

LAKueiJin

Apr 15, 2020
Thanks a lot for the swift answer NecroBunny! Will definitely consider supporting you and I personally love the idea of epilogues with the player's chosen waifu! (I'd love both Catherine as a domme to the little tiefling girl she mentors and as a slave to Master Kyo, and maybe many other options so looking forward to it)

Also, is it possible to neglect the Antoinette quests if I originally accepted her offer? I... was hoping there would be some lesbian content as well, and the story seemed to suggest it after the first night at the Red Dragon brothel, but then I tried the second mission and I just... can't do it. I am generaly put off by maledom of any sort and Jean is such a prick the only erotic scene of him I could tolerate would be one where's he's led on a leash by Catherine and choking on her pussy while Master Kyo magically rams his ass and whips his back till the skin peels off, potentially ending in the smug bastard's slow and painful death via asphyxiation or skinning.

Phew. The game is still great don't get me wrong, and Jean is a well-written character as an antagonist and cocky princeling! Him being writtten so well as a mysogynistic "little prince" is what even allows me to hate him so profusely, so this speaks volumes of the great quality of your writing, but can I just ignore the brothel forever? I did this for about 5-6 ingame days now and I'm a bit concerned as there are no new side-quests at the Traxiaria for example - is that quest with Jean a prerequisite for anything else except the brothel questline? I just can't suffer even skipping through it, so if it is a prerequisite for other events I guess I'd just have to go back and refuse the baroness's offer.

Thanks again and have a great evening!

Last edited:

NecroBunnyStudios

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2020
Thanks a lot for the swift answer NecroBunny! Will definitely consider supporting you and I personally love the idea of epilogues with the player's chosen waifu! (I'd love both Catherine as a domme to the little tiefling girl she mentors and as a slave to Master Kyo, and maybe many other options so looking forward to it)
No problem! And we would definitely be very grateful for any support you'd like to throw our way! :giggle:

Also, is it possible to neglect the Antoinette quests if I originally accepted her offer? I... was hoping there would be some lesbian content as well, and the story seemed to suggest it after the first night at the Red Dragon brothel, but then I tried the second mission and I just... can't do it. I am generaly put off by maledom of any sort and Jean is such a prick the only erotic scene of him I could tolerate would be one where's he's led on a leash by Catherine and choking on her pussy while Master Kyo magically rams his ass and whips his back till the skin peels off, potentially ending in the smug bastard's slow and painful death via asphyxiation or skinning.

Phew. The game is still great don't get me wrong, and Jean is a well-written character as an antagonist and cocky princeling! Him being writtten so well as a mysogynistic "little prince" is what even allows me to hate him so profusely, so this speaks volumes of the great quality of your writing, but can I just ignore the brothel forever? I did this for about 5-6 ingame days now and I'm a bit concerned as there are no new side-quests at the Traxiaria for example - is that quest with Jean a prerequisite for anything else except the brothel questline? I just can't suffer even skipping through it, so if it is a prerequisite for other events I guess I'd just have to go back and refuse the baroness's offer.
Hmmmm... I'm not sure if there is a problem or not. You're playing chapter 3 right? If I'm remembering correctly if you accept the offer from Antoinette the only scene that requires you to do all the events there is the end of chapter scene that plays after you finish all the currently available events in the game. Other than that, the whoring route is not a pre-requisite for anything else. I mean, other than having sex with Antoinette in Chapter 5. :sneaky:

And I don't know, but I have a feeling that you might enjoy what's coming to Jean. Karma is a bitch. :sneaky: :devilish:

LAKueiJin

Apr 15, 2020
No problem! And we would definitely be very grateful for any support you'd like to throw our way! :giggle:

Hmmmm... I'm not sure if there is a problem or not. You're playing chapter 3 right? If I'm remembering correctly if you accept the offer from Antoinette the only scene that requires you to do all the events there is the end of chapter scene that plays after you finish all the currently available events in the game. Other than that, the whoring route is not a pre-requisite for anything else. I mean, other than having sex with Antoinette in Chapter 5. :sneaky:

And I don't know, but I have a feeling that you might enjoy what's coming to Jean. Karma is a bitch. :sneaky: :devilish:
Thanks again! Confirmed now that nothing new happened for a while at the Traxiaria only because of other events (like the multi-part investigation from Monsieur Brochard which I hadn't finished when I posted my last message - is the empire supposed to be a bit Valois/Bourbon France inspired by the way? I couldn't help but notice quite a few French-sounding names, and now with rich merchants without titles being referred to as "monsieur" I half-expect the emperor to be called "Louis" :LOL:), so there's no problem! I will probably do a separate run with some skipping eventually just to check out that Chapter 5 content once it's out, :sneaky: but I appreciate the modularity of the game and you not having forced any playstyle or particular side quests as a prerequisite for enjoying it!

Cheers!

NecroBunnyStudios

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2020
Thanks again! Confirmed now that nothing new happened for a while at the Traxiaria only because of other events (like the multi-part investigation from Monsieur Brochard which I hadn't finished when I posted my last message - is the empire supposed to be a bit Valois/Bourbon France inspired by the way? I couldn't help but notice quite a few French-sounding names, and now with rich merchants without titles being referred to as "monsieur" I half-expect the emperor to be called "Louis" :LOL:), so there's no problem! I will probably do a separate run with some skipping eventually just to check out that Chapter 5 content once it's out, :sneaky: but I appreciate the modularity of the game and you not having forced any playstyle or particular side quests as a prerequisite for enjoying it!

Cheers!
Hahahahaha, Louis would be a good name! But, the Empire is actually loosely based on the Holy Roman Empire. But, the game takes place in the Kingdom of Noramadia, and Noramadia is based on France.

NecroBunnyStudios

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2020
I wish we could be dom in brothel to.
We do want to add some more scenes to the brothel eventually. We would like to have some lesbian scenes, some futa scenes, Cath being dominant too. But, we're only two people so we can't have everything we want and that will have to wait a bit. :cry:

It's time to avenge all those years. Here we come Kyo.
:sneaky: :devilish:

Sulring Durgul

Sep 2, 2018
Pity that all male romance options seem to be douchebags so far (Victor doesn't count as there is no romance with him atm). Will there be something between Cat and Jacques in the future?

Reactions: NecroBunnyStudios
4.60 star(s) 64 Votes