NecroBunnyStudios

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2020
That was the main reason i asked for the catherine sig to be made, to help advertise the game here since i can't support on patreon (because of some credit card issues).
Yes! Thank you so much for doing that! :giggle:

By the way Necro it may be useful to put the signature in the OP for more people to see it. Also did that person who promised you more sigs finally delivered? :p
I probably should, I'm still really tired from the crunch to get chapter 4 out. But as soon as I get some rest I'll do it.

And no, Banshee hasn't done it yet. She was also very busy with getting sexy CG's out on time! :LOL:
But I'll make sure to put it in her schedule so she does it soon.

Amitiel

Feb 17, 2020
Ah, the typos/grammatical errors. My mortal enemies!
Tbh, the only easy way there is to check those is by going over the documents themselves. But, might just be me being paranoid, but I am extremely afraid of sharing them with people that I don't know.
No, that's totally understandable. I think I saw a Discord link on the Patreon page so with Chapter 4 out, when I get a chance, I might play through again from the start and send over anything I come across.

I could add a report button on the game. When you press it, it takes a screenshot of the screen, marks the position in the game, and allows you to choose between, typo/grammatical error/suggestion/etc, and to add a comment on the issue. Then the game sends the report to us. I can then later review every single report, and having so many potential people helping with the reports, I think we can finally eradicate typos forever. And I think the amount of typos is dropping as I learn more and more about writing in English, so with the reports pointing out the mistakes I don't know I'm making this process might be accelerated even further.

Let me know what you guys think of that idea, am I being crazy, or sounds good? Implementing it should be a piece of cake, the only thing I need to figure out is how to actually get the report back to us in an organized manner, but shouldn't be too difficult.
Similar to Retromancer's feelings on it, I think that probably would take you a lot of time to do that probably isn't worth it. The very vast majority of the writing is very good.

NecroBunnyStudios

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2020
Found this floating around the interwebs.

Looks like someone leaked it.
Ah, that was bound to happen at some point, that's one of the reasons why we always try adding more content to the public build before we release it.

And we really appreciate the sentiment RoadGork, but its ok, you can download it.
The public version is coming soon anyways, full of Antoinette and futa sex with Kyo! :sneaky:

NecroBunnyStudios

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2020
Or writer likes Spellforce 1 and especially its final plot twist.
Hahahaha. I've literally dated that game for years, I would look at it all the time in a local store and wonder how cool it would be to play it, but my pc couldn't run it so I ended up never playing it.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Aredelya

dark0s

Oct 11, 2019
Characters do level up as the story goes on, right? It would make sense for the stats to go up in the character sheet for Cath with each chapter. Need to see those gains!

Reactions: NecroBunnyStudios

NecroBunnyStudios

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2020
Characters do level up as the story goes on, right? It would make sense for the stats to go up in the character sheet for Cath with each chapter. Need to see those gains!
Fair enough! We do want to do more with the character sheets, and we intend for chapter 5 to be a very mechanic heavy update so I'm sure we can add this too. :giggle:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Aredelya and dark0s

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Ah, that was bound to happen at some point, that's one of the reasons why we always try adding more content to the public build before we release it.

And we really appreciate the sentiment RoadGork, but its ok, you can download it.
The public version is coming soon anyways, full of Antoinette and futa sex with Kyo! :sneaky:
Nice. I was wondering where Kyo had gone. She was mysteriously absent while Catherine, Eleanor, Briwala and the others fought against the insurgents nobles and the cephalorians. Also it was really nice to finally fuck Jean up by throwing him off a building. :devilish: :devilish:
Guess he destroyed any chances of himself and his father to get the emperor's power.

Any chances of we getting some art for the battle of Batria?

Going to be interesting to see the power struggle at the magic academy now that Khiran is gone with Elara to heal and the one in charge (Titania) haters Catherine. With a name like that i wonder if she is a muscular woman. :sneaky::p

By the way Yda's scene was really hot with all those tentacles and while Lena is crazy so was her scene. Cat should be safe so long as she doesn't stick her magical penis in her. :LOL:
Also can't forget to mention Seralli. Cat's apprentice was literally hot.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Red Heart
Reactions: NecroBunnyStudios

NecroBunnyStudios

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2020
Nice. I was wondering where Kyo had gone. She was mysteriously absent while Catherine, Eleanor, Briwala and the others fought against the insurgents nobles and the cephalorians. Also it was really nice to finally fuck Jean up by throwing him off a building. :devilish: :devilish:
Guess he destroyed any chances of himself and his father to get the emperor's power.

Any chances of we getting some art for the battle of Batria?

Going to be interesting to see the power struggle at the magic academy now that Khiran is gone with Elara to heal and the one in charge (Titania) haters Catherine. With a name like that i wonder if she is a muscular woman. :sneaky::p

By the way Yda's scene was really hot with all those tentacles and while Lena is crazy so was her scene. Cat should be safe so long as she doesn't stick her magical penis in her. :LOL:
Also can't forget to mention Seralli. Cat's apprentice was literally hot.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hehehehe. Seralli is indeed hot.

By art for the battle, you mean CG's? Because we could do one or two I suppose, but every CG done for the battle is one less sexy CG. And since we're degenerates we would rather make more sexy CG's.

4.60 star(s) 64 Votes