NecroBunnyStudios

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2020
So you guys are not native speakers, I presume? Even more impressive then, to see the game being developed in English from the get go without even letting people on that you aren't native speakers!
No, we're not. But, I've been improving my english rapidly with this project, I think most typos are in chapter 2 since a native speaker did help us comb through chapter 1. I also combed the entire thing multiple times and corrected so many mistakes, but there is always one or another that manages to escape.

Nowadays I always do a second draft of everything that I write, then I have a friend read it and point out any mistakes that I made. After he's done with that I do a third draft and then add it to the game. Finally, I do one last test of the scene in the build and then we release it on early access and have our patrons play it. I'm not gonna say that we are catching everything now, but I think we're getting there. :p

NecroBunnyStudios

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2020
Oh shit, this game will be the end of me...
Oh nO! We better stop doing so much lewd stuff then! (I'm joking, of course, I couldn't stop even if I wanted to. :sneaky:)

And thank you so very much for your positive review hrhr!! Aaaaah, I don't even know what to say! *Blushing*
We're really happy to hear that you enjoyed our game so much! Game dev really has ups and downs, sometimes we do wonder if we shouldn't just be adding more sex scenes and facilitating the quick wank. But then there are people like you, that really allows us to believe that we are on the right path, and gives us the energy and the confidence to stay true to our vision for this game. So thank you very much for your kind words!

tenor (3).gif

• Red Heart
Reactions: Aredelya

dark0s

Oct 11, 2019
Also wanted to ask, may not be such an important thing for everyone but still - the character sheets display character sexuality. In the beginning the female characters (at least some of them) have heterosexual marked in the sheet. However, as the game progresses and the events unfold, you develop relationships with them and, at least I hoped, the character sheets would reflect such development as (at least) a shift in sexuality towards bisexual/lesbian. Not the biggest of deals, but a very neat detail that you guys already have developed the grounds to edit (the character sheets), so why not use it?

NecroBunnyStudios

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2020
Also wanted to ask, may not be such an important thing for everyone but still - the character sheets display character sexuality. In the beginning the female characters (at least some of them) have heterosexual marked in the sheet. However, as the game progresses and the events unfold, you develop relationships with them and, at least I hoped, the character sheets would reflect such development as (at least) a shift in sexuality towards bisexual/lesbian. Not the biggest of deals, but a very neat detail that you guys already have developed the grounds to edit (the character sheets), so why not use it?
We want to add more stuff to the character sheets's, yes. It just was not a priority for us but enough people have been asking for the details there to change that we are going to give it a go! I think we can reflect a lot of choices there already for the next chapter.

apyrvalg

Oct 9, 2018
Found little bug - when browsing pics in gallery you could use "back" and "forward" buttons to cycle through all of CGs, not only ones that you "opened" already.

Nice game, btw. I'm waiting for the next chapter already.

Reactions: NecroBunnyStudios

NecroBunnyStudios

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2020
Anyone else having crash issues?
No one reported any crashes to me. Can you tell me more about what is happening?

Found little bug - when browsing pics in gallery you could use "back" and "forward" buttons to cycle through all of CGs, not only ones that you "opened" already.

Nice game, btw. I'm waiting for the next chapter already.
Thank you, we're glad you liked it. :giggle:
And yes, I was aware of that bug, I'll have it fixed for the next release.

is there romance in this game ? what good are the stats ? can we level up ?
A few patrons have been requesting more romance, so we have been adding a bit more of it in the next chapter.

The stats have no relevance, they are there only to show a bit more information on the characters. And the characters do level up, but that is tied directly to the story.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Aredelya

Purple Lagoon

Jun 14, 2020
No one reported any crashes to me. Can you tell me more about what is happening?
Three times it just caused my pc to crash and restart, after about half an hour or so.
May be my pc, cause it's already a couple of years old, and it crashes on some other games as well. Actually it never was really stable from the start :)
Still, this game shouldn't be too demanding, even for an aging and unstable pc.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: NecroBunnyStudios

RoadGork

Dec 16, 2017
Three times it just caused my pc to crash and restart, after about half an hour or so.
May be my pc, cause it's already a couple of years old, and it crashes on some other games as well. Actually it never was really stable from the start :)
Got an old PC (like 9-10 years) and the game runs smoothly. Maybe something on your side?

Le Mat

May 30, 2020
I have just finished chapter 3.
The background music of the OST is consistently fitting to whatever is taking place on the screen, throughout the game.
Very posh.

Jolly good show !

Last edited:

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
There is something going awry in your pc. Better bring it to a technical assistance shop to see what is happening.

NecroBunnyStudios

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2020
Hmmmm... It isn't really demanding, I make sure to only load the assets as they are needed so it uses very little ram. Of course, it runs on unity so it will inevitably demand a little more than a renpy game, still not all that much.

One thing I've been meaning to do is to create an FPS adjuster for the game. The game runs at 140 FPS and that is not really needed, you could easily down that to 30 FPS no problem, would make the animations much less smooth though. Now, I am not sure that high FPS is really what is causing the crashes, but it's something that might help solve, or alleviate, the problem in the future.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Another asshole? Put him with the annoying elven guy. :p
Necro Bunny@NecroBunnyGames

Finally got to design an edgy boy for the game! This is Marius, a Royal Knight, and also a dick... But at least he's a sexy dick!

Sparkling heart

#visualnovel #indiedev #vndev #gamedev #vnlink #indiegame #characterdesign
ElhT9NQXEAANcZL.jpg
Source:

4.60 star(s) 64 Votes