Devilbat

Mar 14, 2018
Hey there! Glad to hear you are enjoying the game! :giggle:
We can talk about doing a translation of course, but we are keeping a very brisk pace that leaves us precious little time for anything else. So it might be difficult for us to actually implement the translation.
Ok! Just let me know if you change your mind! (maybe in a few months/years when the game is finished?) I could even implement it to save you the trouble if I have the proper tools.

Reactions: NecroBunnyStudios

Shairi 3D

Dec 22, 2018
I am really, really puzzled then. I don't know what to tell you or what else can it be. Its been running fine for everyone else, so I can only imagine that there is a problem with your particular setup... The only thing that makes sense to me is the game not having permission to access the save location.

I made another build just to see if that is really the case, I bypassed the whole loading process just to see if the main menu opens. You can download it here.
If you can see the menu with this build than it really is a case of the game not being able to reach the save folders. Which means that even if you can start the game now you won't be able to save it before fixing that. If the main menu doesent show up though... I will have no idea what might be going on...
Thank you so much,I figured it out from what you said...The game was not having admin priv so i gave it and now its running..
Really wanted to check the masterpiece...Thanks again...

• Red Heart

NecroBunnyStudios

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2020
Ok! Just let me know if you change your mind! (maybe in a few months/years when the game is finished?) I could even implement it to save you the trouble if I have the proper tools.
Yes! We would love to have the game translated to other languages, for sure! But it's just that right now it's going to be a bit too much extra work for us. We want to keep the updates juicy and full of content until the game is done.

NecroBunnyStudios

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2020
Can someone help?
Cant find a fix
Ah that's because of windows character limit when extracting stuff from .zip files. Just put the .zip in a folder that has a small path, somewhere like your desktop should work fine, then extract it again. That should fix it. ;)

NecroBunnyStudios

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2020
Any chapter 4 news? Next month?
Yes, the next public release is going to be in early November! If you want to follow the development, we release on our Patreon page every week detailing our progress.

Also, thank you so much for the 5 stars review!!! :giggle:
Aaaah! we're really, really happy that you enjoyed our game so much!

HSHS1111

Feb 8, 2019
I honestly don't know how that works, or how to make one. :oops:
It's just an image or gif that fits in the signature really. Sometimes fans that have some image editing skills make them from existing assets. Add in the logo, game- and/or character-name and maybe a fancy background. There's also templates floating around on the forum. You can probably ask your artist to make some if you think it's worthwhile.

It's an easy way for people on the forum to advertise games they like. I often follow signature links myself for what it's worth.

NecroBunnyStudios

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2020
4.60 star(s) 64 Votes