NecroBunnyStudios

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2020
NecroBunnyStudios
Question:
Did i reached a bad ending with that Jean mofo? Game update ended with him enslaving Cat.

Great game by the way. Really liking the story, plus the art is very good too. (y)
Hi there, we're so glad to hear that you enjoyed our game!! :giggle:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Hi there, we're so glad to hear that you enjoyed our game!! :giggle:

Maybe the sleeping mechanics needs to be reworked then. :unsure:
I tried to make Cath go to sleep after each activity as i was playing the game and ended up in that bad ending. :ROFLMAO:

ps: Hope someday Cath can cut that asshole's balls. :devilish:

NecroBunnyStudios

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2020
Maybe the sleeping mechanics needs to be reworked then. :unsure:
I tried to make Cath go to sleep after each activity as i was playing the game and ended up in that bad ending. :ROFLMAO:
It should probably be removed for now, the game actually advances the day automatically after every event.

ps: Hope someday Cath can cut that asshole's balls. :devilish:

Mar 13, 2019
It was probably mentioned earlier, but you should look at the sequence of the events. When the girls leave the underground, they mention Eleanor enjoys being fondled by customers in the tavern, but that part may not yet be initiated.
Speaking of the tavern ... Drunken bunny? I feel dumb for not noticing.

As for ... well, at least you realize the main issue with that design: Catherine would totally hit that.
The fact that he reminds me of a character from certain web comics does not help.

Reactions: NecroBunnyStudios

NecroBunnyStudios

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2020
It was probably mentioned earlier, but you should look at the sequence of the events. When the girls leave the underground, they mention Eleanor enjoys being fondled by customers in the tavern, but that part may not yet be initiated.
Speaking of the tavern ... Drunken bunny? I feel dumb for not noticing.
Yeah, there is actually a text there in case you haven't seen that. But for some reason, it's not triggering as it should. I need to look into that.

As for ... well, at least you realize the main issue with that design: Catherine would totally hit that.
The fact that he reminds me of a character from certain web comics does not help.
I TOLD BANSHEE HE WAS TOO HOT! BUT SHE REFUSES TO DE-HOT HIM!!!
It's okay though, we'll manage... Somehow...

Jul 13, 2018
Found a bug, I guess? Not sure if it was mentioned already. If you visit Traxariariaiaiaiaai...ia first and the Tavern second, nothing will happen. No quest will be triggered and all you can do is wait for the bad end with Jean.

• Thinking Face

NecroBunnyStudios

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2020
Found a bug, I guess? Not sure if it was mentioned already. If you visit Traxariariaiaiaiaai...ia first and the Tavern second, nothing will happen. No quest will be triggered and all you can do is wait for the bad end with Jean.
Huh... Hmmm, well either you did something else that triggered this or there is something wrong with your build. Just tested it on my side and its working properly. But just to confirm that I am looking at the right place, you mean when the game just started and you leave Catherine's house for the first time?

• Red Heart
Reactions: Aredelya
Jul 13, 2018
Huh... Hmmm, well either you did something else that triggered this or there is something wrong with your build. Just tested it on my side and its working properly. But just to confirm that I am looking at the right place, you mean when the game just started and you leave Catherine's house for the first time?
Yes, right at the start. I can reproduce it too. If I visit the academy first and then the tavern. I end up with just my home and no quest.

• Thinking Face

thedoubleyew

Mar 4, 2018
Just downloaded game for the first time. Trying to run Chapter 3 and aside from the menu pages there is no art, no backgrounds, only text boxes. Occasionally a face will pop up but other than that just white or black backgrounds. Fullscreen and windowed, reinstalled too.

NecroBunnyStudios

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2020
Yes, right at the start. I can reproduce it too. If I visit the academy first and then the tavern. I end up with just my home and no quest.
That's very strange, I can't reproduce that at all on my side. Still, I'll investigate it a bit more. And please, Let me know if you see anything like that in other parts of the game too.

Just downloaded game for the first time. Trying to run Chapter 3 and aside from the menu pages there is no art, no backgrounds, only text boxes. Occasionally a face will pop up but other than that just white or black backgrounds. Fullscreen and windowed, reinstalled too.
Thats a problem when extracting the game because of long filepaths since there is a 260 character limit. Just put the .zip file in a place with a short path, like your desktop, excrat it and it should run just fine. After doing that you can get the game back to any other folder you want.

thedoubleyew

Mar 4, 2018
That's very strange, I can't reproduce that at all on my side. Still, I'll investigate it a bit more. And please, Let me know if you see anything like that in other parts of the game too.

Thats a problem when extracting the game because of long filepaths since there is a 260 character limit. Just put the .zip file in a place with a short path, like your desktop, excrat it and it should run just fine. After doing that you can get the game back to any other folder you want.
thanks

thedoubleyew

Mar 4, 2018

Just did this - put ZIP on desktop, extracted it there. Runs fine from desktop, but when I move it back and run it from the proper folder same problem as before.

• Sad

mcmng

May 19, 2020
Very good game. Art looks nice, worldbuilding is consistent, characters are interesting and story is engaging. Really enjoyed the setting, it reminds me of my teen days that I spent playing good old D&D 3.5 (thankfully without the erotic part, though).

On to criticism now:
The game lacks challenge. Choices should have a greater impact on how the story unfolds with actual possibility of failure. Evading slavery is pretty much trivial and I haven't made a choice (or series of choices) that made the MC and her group fail a task or end up captured/defeated/dead yet.
Character sheets should change to reflect the aftermath of in-game events like actual pen & paper RPGs. For example, MC passes her test at the magic academy but the information on her character sheet doesn't change. Also, I think her alignment should be picked by the player instead of being set on chaotic good to avoid inconsistent behavior. Don't get me wrong, having freedom to choose lawful-neutral-chaotic/good-neutral-evil actions is a plus for the game, but the character information does become incoherent depending on what choices the player makes.
I also experienced the bug about a conversation citing Eleanor working at the tavern before actually playing through that part, but is Briwalla supposed to act so friendly towards Catherine if we explore the cavern before going to the tavern?
Devs should go and read the game text again, I found some typos and grammatical mistakes while playing, like shined, fishes, etc. I know my english is bad but that doesn't change the fact that we're talking about a VN and most of the experience comes from reading, therefore perfectly written text lines will improve immersion at least.

All in all, I liked the game a lot and I'm looking forward for next updates. Cheers.

NecroBunnyStudios

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2020
Just did this - put ZIP on desktop, extracted it there. Runs fine from desktop, but when I move it back and run it from the proper folder same problem as before.
Really? That's weird. Well, I am working on a permanent fix for this issue. Hopefully I can get rid of it by the next chapter. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Reactions: Aredelya

NecroBunnyStudios

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2020
Very good game. Art looks nice, worldbuilding is consistent, characters are interesting and story is engaging. Really enjoyed the setting, it reminds me of my teen days that I spent playing good old D&D 3.5 (thankfully without the erotic part, though).
Thank you! We're really glad to hear that you enjoyed the game!!! <3

On to criticism now:
The game lacks challenge. Choices should have a greater impact on how the story unfolds with actual possibility of failure. Evading slavery is pretty much trivial and I haven't made a choice (or series of choices) that made the MC and her group fail a task or end up captured/defeated/dead yet.
Character sheets should change to reflect the aftermath of in-game events like actual pen & paper RPGs. For example, MC passes her test at the magic academy but the information on her character sheet doesn't change. Also, I think her alignment should be picked by the player instead of being set on chaotic good to avoid inconsistent behavior. Don't get me wrong, having freedom to choose lawful-neutral-chaotic/good-neutral-evil actions is a plus for the game, but the character information does become incoherent depending on what choices the player makes.
I also experienced the bug about a conversation citing Eleanor working at the tavern before actually playing through that part, but is Briwalla supposed to act so friendly towards Catherine if we explore the cavern before going to the tavern?
Devs should go and read the game text again, I found some typos and grammatical mistakes while playing, like shined, fishes, etc. I know my english is bad but that doesn't change the fact that we're talking about a VN and most of the experience comes from reading, therefore perfectly written text lines will improve immersion at least.
All valid criticism! We'll take them all into consideration and try to improve the game as much as we can.
Thank you so much for the feedback!!

4.60 star(s) 64 Votes