Back

Aug 3, 2017
AAAAh! Hey, Banshee (the artsy half of NBS) here! I couldn't help but to come here and also thank you for your wonderful Bunny-chan tale! I got so hyped reading it that now I really want to work on a lil visual novel with that backstory, hehe <3

Also, I thought I'd share this "lost chapter", that was from a patron tier that we decided to cut, but I think would make the transition from MC to Shade Empress a bit smoother:

View attachment 796235

We called this one the "Soul Weaver"!
Omg, that's fantastic! The Shade Empress already has mysterious crown adorning her as a symbol of her power and authority; thus, this is obviously taken from the other (good) route that was "added later" wherein she uses her unfathomable powers for the "betterment of all" mentioned earlier. ;] I was wondering when that missing CG for the story would get added in. ;):p I love this piece! I'm glad y'all enjoyed the "reader review" of the story and that it inspires the team at NBS! ^^

kekasaurus

Jan 23, 2018
I think that I haven't touched this game since it was first announced and the deluge of content is nice.

I love the lore and character relationships. Reminds me of playing something like VA-11 Hall-A.

• Red Heart
Reactions: NecroBunnyStudios

ddm1

Dec 22, 2017
hey i think i may have found a bug.
When i launch the game it dosent show any options like new game, load, options, etc, but it shows the white marker below as if they where there (still even if i click them nothing happens). The weird thing is that i played yesterday and everything was fine.

• Thinking Face

NecroBunnyStudios

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2020
I think that I haven't touched this game since it was first announced and the deluge of content is nice.

I love the lore and character relationships. Reminds me of playing something like VA-11 Hall-A.
Thank you! We've been working very hard to keep the content coming. I'm also very happy that you are enjoying the lore and characters too, we put a lot of love on them! <3

hey i think i may have found a bug.
When i launch the game it dosent show any options like new game, load, options, etc, but it shows the white marker below as if they where there (still even if i click them nothing happens). The weird thing is that i played yesterday and everything was fine.
Hmmm... It seems that my main menu is causing too many problems for too many people, I'll get to the bottom of this problem for chapter 4 and get it fixed. For now, you can fix it by doing this:

Go to your user folder then, AppData\LocalLow\Necro Bunny Studios. Make a backup of the Rise of the White Flower folder and then delete it. Run the game, wait for the menu to show like normal, then close the game. Now merge your old save directory with the new one and ignore the redundant files when the explorer asks you about it. This should fix the problem and allow you to keep your saves.

NecroBunnyStudios

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2020
Aaaaaaah!!! Thank you so very much for the review shady31 !!

I-I'm no-not c-crying! You're crying!!!
But, seriously, reading it made us really happy, we're so glad that you are enjoying our game so much! We'll continue working hard to make it even better! :giggle:

ddm1

Dec 22, 2017
Thank you! We've been working very hard to keep the content coming. I'm also very happy that you are enjoying the lore and characters too, we put a lot of love on them! <3

Hmmm... It seems that my main menu is causing too many problems for too many people, I'll get to the bottom of this problem for chapter 4 and get it fixed. For now, you can fix it by doing this:

Go to your user folder then, AppData\LocalLow\Necro Bunny Studios. Make a backup of the Rise of the White Flower folder and then delete it. Run the game, wait for the menu to show like normal, then close the game. Now merge your old save directory with the new one and ignore the redundant files when the explorer asks you about it. This should fix the problem and allow you to keep your saves.
Thanks it worked!, i also wanted to say that so far the game is awesome

• Red Heart

verconic69

Mar 3, 2020
I finished the game and had to come here and tell you that you guys did a really fantastic job with the game. I love the artstyle and the world. It is really beautiful and interesting to look at. Same goes to the story and the characters, especially the MC who is great. I love that she is actually sexually active instead of being "corrupted" like so many games.

Keep up the good work!

• Red Heart

Shadeyman7

Jun 13, 2018
I'm having a weird bug where the main character's face is just a big white box. Any idea what could be causing this? Did I just get a janky download off of Mega?

• Thinking Face

NecroBunnyStudios

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2020
I finished the game and had to come here and tell you that you guys did a really fantastic job with the game. I love the artstyle and the world. It is really beautiful and interesting to look at. Same goes to the story and the characters, especially the MC who is great. I love that she is actually sexually active instead of being "corrupted" like so many games.

Keep up the good work!
Thank you so much! We are pouring our heart and soul into this game so we're really happy to hear that you are enjoying it! :giggle:

NecroBunnyStudios

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2020
I'm having a weird bug where the main character's face is just a big white box. Any idea what could be causing this? Did I just get a janky download off of Mega?
Hmmm. Sprites not displaying correctly is usually a problem when extracting the game from the zip file. Try this, find somewhere on your computer that has a very small path, like your desktop for example, and try extracting the game there.

We've been having some problems with path lengths being too big and windows not extracting everything properly, I'm still trying to figure out a way to solve this permanently.

Seralli is precious

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Seralli is indeed precious. :giggle:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Shadeyman7

Jun 13, 2018
Hmmm. Sprites not displaying correctly is usually a problem when extracting the game from the zip file. Try this, find somewhere on your computer that has a very small path, like your desktop for example, and try extracting the game there.

We've been having some problems with path lengths being too big and windows not extracting everything properly, I'm still trying to figure out a way to solve this permanently.
Moving it to desktop and extracting it and running it from there fixed it. ty

HSHS1111

Feb 8, 2019
Tried the game this weekend and just couldn't stop playing. I was really surprised by the amount of content there is already since the initial release was only about half a year ago. I usually to tend to wait a bit longer try out games but I'm so glad the art won me over.

The story would have me coming back alone but the sex scenes are great as well. Of course having animations would be great but I realise that with hand draw art that's a whole lot of work that would cut into further content. And with how well the scenes are written the are a joy to go through.

Great work so far! I'm looking forward to future releases.

NecroBunnyStudios

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2020
Tried the game this weekend and just couldn't stop playing. I was really surprised by the amount of content there is already since the initial release was only about half a year ago. I usually to tend to wait a bit longer try out games but I'm so glad the art won me over.

The story would have me coming back alone but the sex scenes are great as well. Of course having animations would be great but I realise that with hand draw art that's a whole lot of work that would cut into further content. And with how well the scenes are written the are a joy to go through.

Great work so far! I'm looking forward to future releases.
Thank you so much!! :giggle: We're really happy to hear that you enjoyed the game!

And, yes animation is kinda hard for us to do without dumping a lot of time into it. But, we're experimenting with ways to add some more animation to the CG's, nothing even close to full motion, of course, but some extra variants for movement here and there.

4.60 star(s) 64 Votes