NecroBunnyStudios

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2020
Well...
Using cheats broke game. I tried to reinstall, but it didn't help
How weird... Well, if you're getting stuck there then it means the save files got messed up somehow.
Go to your user folder then, AppData\LocalLow\Necro Bunny Studios. Make a backup of the Rise of the White Flower folder and then delete it. Run the game, wait for the menu to show like normal, then close the game. Now merge your old save directory with the new one and ignore the redundant files when the explorer asks you about it. This should fix the problem and allow you to keep your saves.

Eleet

Jun 3, 2017
I got a problem with the CGs. Not all of them showed. I fixed the problem by doing a less lenghty pass but I just thought it would be best to report it

Reactions: NecroBunnyStudios

NecroBunnyStudios

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2020
I got a problem with the CGs. Not all of them showed. I fixed the problem by doing a less lenghty pass but I just thought it would be best to report it
Yeah, unity is packing some of my asset bundles with a very long path. I'm still trying to figure out how I can fix this.

Reactions: Aredelya

Argeddon

Jul 1, 2017
I may have come across a problem when playing the mac version of the game.
It simply won't continue from this part of the dialogue in the tavern (I can scroll back, but I can't progress).

NecroBunnyStudios

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2020
I may have come across a problem when playing the mac version of the game.
It simply won't continue from this part of the dialogue in the tavern (I can scroll back, but I can't progress).
Oh! Hmmmm.... Did you start a new game or did you load it from a previous save? And if you loaded from a previous save, in what part of the game were you?

NecroBunnyStudios

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2020
>lots of blood and death in next version

Can't wait. We need more blood covered chicks kissing each other amidst a fields of death.
Well, just romance Lena and you will have no shortage of that. ;)

So is Antoinette a vampire or something? Got those vibes from her.
Hehehe. She is definitely something.

Just a heads up, i'm getting a virus report with the windows file from mega.
That's weird. I'm getting no such reports on my end. And there is nothing malicious on the files. :unsure:

• Red Heart

brody990

Jun 11, 2017
really enjoying this and every character having their own level of sub/dom play and the scenes being great bdsm content depending on obviously thought out kinks. Just a shame we didn't get to see Kyo switching in this version but i suppose I've still got it to look forward to.

• Red Heart

NecroBunnyStudios

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2020
really enjoying this and every character having their own level of sub/dom play and the scenes being great bdsm content depending on obviously thought out kinks. Just a shame we didn't get to see Kyo switching in this version but i suppose I've still got it to look forward to.
We're happy to hear you are enjoying the game! :giggle:
And don't worry, Catherine will get Kyo to be the bottom soon enough.;)

• Red Heart

NecroBunnyStudios

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2020
Great art, loads of content and interesting story. It would be worth playing even if it didn't contain any smut (I'm glad it does though).

Considering becoming a patron for the next update.
Thank you so much!! We're really happy to hear you liked it! :giggle: And we appreciate every bit of support we get, so if you do decide to become a patron, we'll be very thankful!

I absolutely need more red headed crazy-elves. Great update. :)
Don't worry, there will be plenty more Lena on the next update! ;)
And glad to hear that you enjoyed the update! :giggle:

anon6076

Nov 24, 2018
No, we don't need elves, elves are boring people with big ears, blood, that's the stuff. Lots of blood.
I wonder if 'that-asshole-noble-guy' will become a constant visitor to brothel, growing attached to Catherine, would be funny.

• Red Heart
4.60 star(s) 64 Votes