Mar 13, 2019
Dunno. But, it's quite unlikely that we will give reversed sprites for Lena. At least in the foreseeable future.
But ... but her eyes will change colour depending on whether her sprite is oriented left or right! :eek:

No big deal, I guess ... for a sane person unlike me anyway.

Last edited:

NecroBunnyStudios

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2020
You wont like it, but I believe :geek:
This may be considered nitpicking, but I prefer to call it constructive criticism ;)
Oh! Due to the short amount of time I had to finish that background (and a lil lack of experience with bgs), I did have to rely on some shortcuts towards the ending of the piece :cry:... So some parts did come out a bit wonky, sadly. But thank you for pointing it out! As soon as I have some free time, I want to get back to it and fix those details! :)

Mar 13, 2019
Finally got to my computer and was able to try the new release. Still early into the game, but will write few tings and update as I play through the game.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Mar 13, 2019
But that
is so cute :giggle: and has an interesting personality :) A humanoid creature would’ve been a bit predictable, I think.
Its probably a mage thing, they tend to be described as highly impractical :)

Maybe inline spoiler would be better to hide single word, then again Weiss was shown on Patreon and Twitter, not much spoiler there.

Dont worry, I did get the meaning of the scene, but it took me some time to realize what exactly is going on.

Last edited:
Mar 13, 2019
Does Antoinette have a sprite in the public version? Or is she one of the side characters who may (or may not) get one at later date?

Speaking of sprites, Labashi is on the screen sooner than he probably should be - his long hair shows on the right side. Maybe when working on the next chapter, move him bit further right?

Last edited:
Reactions: NecroBunnyStudios

NecroBunnyStudios

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2020
Does Antoinette have a sprite in the public version? Or is she one of the side characters who may (or may not) get one at later date?

Speaking of sprites, Labashi is on the screen sooner than he probably should be - his long hair shows on the right side. Maybe when working on the next chapter, move him bit further right?
That fat rogue! :mad:
Will do, thank you for pointing it out.

And, yes. Antoinette was kind of a last-minute addition so there was no time for Banshee to draw her. But, she will be getting a sprite real soon.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
That fat rogue! :mad:
Will do, thank you for pointing it out.

And, yes. Antoinette was kind of a last-minute addition so there was no time for Banshee to draw her. But, she will be getting a sprite real soon.
I think I have a problem with chapter 3 update, when I tried to extract the zip file I encounter with the common error "long file names" and no matter how many times I re downloaded the file still have this error:

! D:\New folder\New folder\Game list\Another game list\Small game list 6\Rise of the White Flower\Rise of the White Flower Ch3 - Windows.zip: Cannot create Rise of the White Flower_Data\StreamingAssets\aa\Windows\StandaloneWindows64\defaultlocalgroup_assets_amelie\baseembarrassed_2389b6512be8be394d107f8eb0a678db.bundle
The system cannot find the path specified.
! D:\New folder\New folder\Game list\Another game list\Small game list 6\Rise of the White Flower\Rise of the White Flower Ch3 - Windows.zip: Cannot create Rise of the White Flower_Data\StreamingAssets\aa\Windows\StandaloneWindows64\defaultlocalgroup_assets_backgrounds\adventurersguild_40e8b354f1317ff3584d315bc875bfd7.bundle
Total path and file name length must not exceed 260 characters
! D:\New folder\New folder\Game list\Another game list\Small game list 6\Rise of the White Flower\Rise of the White Flower Ch3 - Windows.zip: Cannot create Rise of the White Flower_Data\StreamingAssets\aa\Windows\StandaloneWindows64\defaultlocalgroup_assets_backgrounds\batriastreetsnight_c1e3a066169192d644d7fc3da199d716.bundle
! D:\New folder\New folder\Game list\Another game list\Small game list 6\Rise of the White Flower\Rise of the White Flower Ch3 - Windows.zip: Cannot create Rise of the White Flower_Data\StreamingAssets\aa\Windows\StandaloneWindows64\defaultlocalgroup_assets_backgrounds\batriastreets_d2f2e08a6b23f589e506efa00f154854.bundle
! D:\New folder\New folder\Game list\Another game list\Small game list 6\Rise of the White Flower\Rise of the White Flower Ch3 - Windows.zip: Cannot create Rise of the White Flower_Data\StreamingAssets\aa\Windows\StandaloneWindows64\defaultlocalgroup_assets_catherine\basesubmissive_a4662c22bd080c54b99a3f83be1b48b4.bundle
! D:\New folder\New folder\Game list\Another game list\Small game list 6\Rise of the White Flower\Rise of the White Flower Ch3 - Windows.zip: Cannot create Rise of the White Flower_Data\StreamingAssets\aa\Windows\StandaloneWindows64\defaultlocalgroup_assets_catherine\hairtwocfront_f55dcff8b88276bfb5d3ad6c39cd6c35.bundle
! D:\New folder\New folder\Game list\Another game list\Small game list 6\Rise of the White Flower\Rise of the White Flower Ch3 - Windows.zip: Cannot create Rise of the White Flower_Data\StreamingAssets\aa\Windows\StandaloneWindows64\defaultlocalgroup_assets_cinematics\brightlight_1dc2a7d4aa72005444fade775b4783ef.bundle
! D:\New folder\New folder\Game list\Another game list\Small game list 6\Rise of the White Flower\Rise of the White Flower Ch3 - Windows.zip: Cannot create Rise of the White Flower_Data\StreamingAssets\aa\Windows\StandaloneWindows64\defaultlocalgroup_assets_cinematics\catellyfutabj01_c4ed034d1fdcd9bd21914dc12f083acf.bundle
! D:\New folder\New folder\Game list\Another game list\Small game list 6\Rise of the White Flower\Rise of the White Flower Ch3 - Windows.zip: Cannot create Rise of the White Flower_Data\StreamingAssets\aa\Windows\StandaloneWindows64\defaultlocalgroup_assets_cinematics\catellyfutabj02_e2d0b679990ce475c4d226f11e507224.bundle
! D:\New folder\New folder\Game list\Another game list\Small game list 6\Rise of the White Flower\Rise of the White Flower Ch3 - Windows.zip: Cannot create Rise of the White Flower_Data\StreamingAssets\aa\Windows\StandaloneWindows64\defaultlocalgroup_assets_cinematics\catherinecloset01_98b9b1e6ad2c1e2328807a4e90409e1a.bundle
! D:\New folder\New folder\Game list\Another game list\Small game list 6\Rise of the White Flower\Rise of the White Flower Ch3 - Windows.zip: Cannot create Rise of the White Flower_Data\StreamingAssets\aa\Windows\StandaloneWindows64\defaultlocalgroup_assets_cinematics\ch2_catame_fuck_a03_314a4ba9d2c93a6eb0889e521390af12.bundle
! D:\New folder\New folder\Game list\Another game list\Small game list 6\Rise of the White Flower\Rise of the White Flower Ch3 - Windows.zip: Cannot create Rise of the White Flower_Data\StreamingAssets\aa\Windows\StandaloneWindows64\defaultlocalgroup_assets_cinematics\ch2_catame_fuck_b07_a123ca4a7eb61a1d80cf3308bb08e66b.bundle

I really don't know how to deal with it, please help...I use both WINRAR AND 7ZIP but they have this same errors

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Aredelya

Aredelya

Nov 3, 2019
thevoid089 I had the same issue at first. It is related to the total path and file name length. Try extracting it to a different folder. For example, if you move the archive to the desktop and extract it there, there won’t be any error most likely because the number of characters won’t exceed 260.

NecroBunnyStudios

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2020
I think I have a problem with chapter 3 update, when I tried to extract the zip file I encounter with the common error "long file names" and no matter how many times I re downloaded the file still have this error:

! D:\New folder\New folder\Game list\Another game list\Small game list 6\Rise of the White Flower\Rise of the White Flower Ch3 - Windows.zip: Cannot create Rise of the White Flower_Data\StreamingAssets\aa\Windows\StandaloneWindows64\defaultlocalgroup_assets_amelie\baseembarrassed_2389b6512be8be394d107f8eb0a678db.bundle
! D:\New folder\New folder\Game list\Another game list\Small game list 6\Rise of the White Flower\Rise of the White Flower Ch3 - Windows.zip: Cannot create Rise of the White Flower_Data\StreamingAssets\aa\Windows\StandaloneWindows64\defaultlocalgroup_assets_backgrounds\adventurersguild_40e8b354f1317ff3584d315bc875bfd7.bundle
! D:\New folder\New folder\Game list\Another game list\Small game list 6\Rise of the White Flower\Rise of the White Flower Ch3 - Windows.zip: Cannot create Rise of the White Flower_Data\StreamingAssets\aa\Windows\StandaloneWindows64\defaultlocalgroup_assets_backgrounds\batriastreetsnight_c1e3a066169192d644d7fc3da199d716.bundle
! D:\New folder\New folder\Game list\Another game list\Small game list 6\Rise of the White Flower\Rise of the White Flower Ch3 - Windows.zip: Cannot create Rise of the White Flower_Data\StreamingAssets\aa\Windows\StandaloneWindows64\defaultlocalgroup_assets_backgrounds\batriastreets_d2f2e08a6b23f589e506efa00f154854.bundle
! D:\New folder\New folder\Game list\Another game list\Small game list 6\Rise of the White Flower\Rise of the White Flower Ch3 - Windows.zip: Cannot create Rise of the White Flower_Data\StreamingAssets\aa\Windows\StandaloneWindows64\defaultlocalgroup_assets_catherine\basesubmissive_a4662c22bd080c54b99a3f83be1b48b4.bundle
! D:\New folder\New folder\Game list\Another game list\Small game list 6\Rise of the White Flower\Rise of the White Flower Ch3 - Windows.zip: Cannot create Rise of the White Flower_Data\StreamingAssets\aa\Windows\StandaloneWindows64\defaultlocalgroup_assets_catherine\hairtwocfront_f55dcff8b88276bfb5d3ad6c39cd6c35.bundle
! D:\New folder\New folder\Game list\Another game list\Small game list 6\Rise of the White Flower\Rise of the White Flower Ch3 - Windows.zip: Cannot create Rise of the White Flower_Data\StreamingAssets\aa\Windows\StandaloneWindows64\defaultlocalgroup_assets_cinematics\brightlight_1dc2a7d4aa72005444fade775b4783ef.bundle
! D:\New folder\New folder\Game list\Another game list\Small game list 6\Rise of the White Flower\Rise of the White Flower Ch3 - Windows.zip: Cannot create Rise of the White Flower_Data\StreamingAssets\aa\Windows\StandaloneWindows64\defaultlocalgroup_assets_cinematics\catellyfutabj01_c4ed034d1fdcd9bd21914dc12f083acf.bundle
! D:\New folder\New folder\Game list\Another game list\Small game list 6\Rise of the White Flower\Rise of the White Flower Ch3 - Windows.zip: Cannot create Rise of the White Flower_Data\StreamingAssets\aa\Windows\StandaloneWindows64\defaultlocalgroup_assets_cinematics\catellyfutabj02_e2d0b679990ce475c4d226f11e507224.bundle
! D:\New folder\New folder\Game list\Another game list\Small game list 6\Rise of the White Flower\Rise of the White Flower Ch3 - Windows.zip: Cannot create Rise of the White Flower_Data\StreamingAssets\aa\Windows\StandaloneWindows64\defaultlocalgroup_assets_cinematics\catherinecloset01_98b9b1e6ad2c1e2328807a4e90409e1a.bundle
! D:\New folder\New folder\Game list\Another game list\Small game list 6\Rise of the White Flower\Rise of the White Flower Ch3 - Windows.zip: Cannot create Rise of the White Flower_Data\StreamingAssets\aa\Windows\StandaloneWindows64\defaultlocalgroup_assets_cinematics\ch2_catame_fuck_a03_314a4ba9d2c93a6eb0889e521390af12.bundle
! D:\New folder\New folder\Game list\Another game list\Small game list 6\Rise of the White Flower\Rise of the White Flower Ch3 - Windows.zip: Cannot create Rise of the White Flower_Data\StreamingAssets\aa\Windows\StandaloneWindows64\defaultlocalgroup_assets_cinematics\ch2_catame_fuck_b07_a123ca4a7eb61a1d80cf3308bb08e66b.bundle

I really don't know how to deal with it, please help...I use both WINRAR AND 7ZIP but they have this same errors
Well, I can see that you are using an enormous file path here for starters.
D:\New folder\New folder\Game list\Another game list\Small game list 6\Rise of the White Flower\

You could try just doing:
D:\test\
Extract it there and see if anything changes.

Then again, 7zip should be able to extract files with more than 260 characters, you can check if you are using the latest version of it.

If these all fail, let me know and I will upload the game without zipping it.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Well, I can see that you are using an enormous file path here for starters.
D:\New folder\New folder\Game list\Another game list\Small game list 6\Rise of the White Flower\

You could try just doing:
D:\test\
Extract it there and see if anything changes.

Then again, 7zip should be able to extract files with more than 260 characters, you can check if you are using the latest version of it.

If these all fail, let me know and I will upload the game without zipping it.
It's worked! I'm truly feel ashame to myself for being so stupid, because this is the first time it has happen to me so I don't know what to do
Thank you NecroBunnyStudios and Aredelya for being patience and helping me

• Red Heart
Reactions: Aredelya
4.60 star(s) 64 Votes