Aredelya

Nov 3, 2019
Setting aside that she is basically a murdering monster, she could make a killing, if she moved into the city.
Oh, come on! She likes us :giggle: She won’t get us in trouble! And imagine this: Delphine meets Briwala, and Briwala wants to arrest her because she’s naked. But then, Cath sees them, and they become friends ;)

Reactions: NecroBunnyStudios

Aredelya

Nov 3, 2019
reminds me of Fable games. You should totally use it, especially if Catherine ever travels into some cold region.
Yeah, the concept art is beautiful! :love: It gives me a sense of nostalgia for some reason! :giggle: And I’m sure Cath would love to have that coat:giggle:

NecroBunnyStudios

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2020
reminds me of Fable games. You should totally use it, especially if Catherine ever travels into some cold region.
Yeah, the concept art is beautiful! :love: It gives me a sense of nostalgia for some reason! :giggle: And I’m sure Cath would love to have that coat:giggle:
Awh, thanks guys! I'm very glad you like the coat <3 Our schedule is pretty full for Chapter 3 already, but when it's done, I'm sure we can fit a Wizard Coat Catherine outfit somewhere :giggle:

NecroBunnyStudios

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2020
What is your target release date for chapter 3 anyway?
Somewhere next month. We almost killed ourselves to get chapter 1 and 2 out in a tight deadline so we are giving ourselves a little break with chapter 3 and not calling a specific day to have it done. Then we can use that to plan better deadlines going forward.

Still, we're making good progress and there is already 2 alphas out and our first beta should be coming out this weekend.

Mar 13, 2019
Somewhere next month. We almost killed ourselves to get chapter 1 and 2 out in a tight deadline so we are giving ourselves a little break with chapter 3 and not calling a specific day to have it done. Then we can use that to plan better deadlines going forward.

Still, we're making good progress and there is already 2 alphas out and our first beta should be coming out this weekend.
Not asking for a specific day, I realize game development is hard and even large studios have problems meeting release dates. Next month is good enough answer for me.

Out of curiosity, are you simply going to release once the game is ready or is it more complex and you try to, say, release on specific day of week, when the release makes the largest impact while at the same time trying to avoid some more established indie h-games that could get in the way?

NecroBunnyStudios

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2020
Out of curiosity, are you simply going to release once the game is ready or is it more complex and you try to, say, release on specific day of week, when the release makes the largest impact while at the same time trying to avoid some more established indie h-games that could get in the way?
We do like to release on fridays so people can play the game on the weekend, but other than that we don't spend too much time worrying about the specific day we are going to release it, although we have a preference for doing it early in the month because of how Patreon works.

Mar 13, 2019
We do like to release on fridays so people can play the game on the weekend, but other than that we don't spend too much time worrying about the specific day we are going to release it, although we have a preference for doing it early in the month because of how Patreon works.
Any chance to release at least the Patreon builds bit earlier in the day? Afternoon in Americas is late evening or even the next day in the rest of the world.

Reactions: NecroBunnyStudios

NecroBunnyStudios

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2020
? :sneaky:
The funny thing is, she is not a vampire. But, she uses blood magic sooo... :unsure:

I am yet to buy an Android device and I doubt my prior experience with bluestacks is anything to go by, but does this mean you simply release an .apk, we sideload it and hope for the best?
Don't know about hoping for the best. But yes, what I would do is just make an .apk and release it here. I wouldn't go through the app store, that is too much trouble. Of course, when the game is finished that is another story.

Mar 13, 2019
Don't know about hoping for the best. But yes, what I would do is just make an .apk and release it here. I wouldn't go through the app store, that is too much trouble. Of course, when the game is finished that is another story.
Most of my experience is with the walled gardens of iOS and WP - all those different Android versions, overlays, SoCs etc. are so confusing :eek:
I guess if I buy something released in the last year by Samsung or the like, I should have no problem with 2D VN, right? :unsure:

NecroBunnyStudios

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2020
Most of my experience is with the walled gardens of iOS and WP - all those different Android versions, overlays, SoCs etc. are so confusing :eek:
I guess if I buy something released in the last year by Samsung or the like, I should have no problem with 2D VN, right? :unsure:
I should hope so! I only have a very old tablet for android. I bought it to read PDF and it was the cheapest tablet I could find, 4 years ago. Every game that I had to do an android version I tested on it and they all ran pretty well.

4.60 star(s) 64 Votes