Back

Aug 3, 2017
Hey, this looks really cool! And apparently many of my friends on here have already played it and liked it. That's awesome.

Say (and respectfully asking), is this an original work or are some of the characters based off on other things? I mean, do I need to know prior background information about the world or its characters before going into this like other games that borrows from other properties, or no? I'm thinking it's a no and anyone could just jump on board and enjoy the game from the get-go since I'm not seeing the "parody" tag nor anything that screams as such. (Other than the DnD-inspired world setting of using might and magic that is.) Just wanted to make sure I wasn't completely off the mark.

Thanks in advance for any helpful answers or to any insights if it is indeed a parody. Be safe all!

Reactions: NecroBunnyStudios

NecroBunnyStudios

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2020
Thanks for the gme and beautiful art.
You're quite welcome, we hope you enjoy it!

Hey, this looks really cool! And apparently many of my friends on here have already played it and liked it. That's awesome.

Say (and respectfully asking), is this an original work or are some of the characters based off on other things? I mean, do I need to know prior background information about the world or its characters before going into this like other games that borrows from other properties, or no? I'm thinking it's a no and anyone could just jump on board and enjoy the game from the get-go since I'm not seeing the "parody" tag nor anything that screams as such. (Other than the DnD-inspired world setting of using might and magic that is.) Just wanted to make sure I wasn't completely off the mark.

Thanks in advance for any helpful answers or to any insights if it is indeed a parody. Be safe all!
No, this is an original work. It is inspired on D&D and we borrow a few things from there, but the world and characters were built from scratch so you don't need any prior knowledge to play it. :giggle:

NecroBunnyStudios

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2020
Almost all my characters are white boxes and then there's just a black background, help please
There seems to be some kind of problem when extracting the game in lengthy paths, I'm still trying to figure out why that is. But, try creating a folder on your desktop and extracting the game there. That seems to solve the problem.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Aredelya

RoadGork

Dec 16, 2017
Ok, Episode 3 is finished and I was disappointed with it, after all, it ended and damn, I wanted more of it. Seriously though, it was a good update, with some older characters development, and introduction of new ones (though I hope it won't get too crowded with new characters after all don't want to see old ones get stuck at the end of the line without content and balanced approach in that regard would be taken) and nice scenes in it and aside from some minor text mistakes, everything worked smoothly for me. Though I might have one question to ask if you don't mind, how soon we can expect full implementation of "relations, alchemy, and inventory" parts?

NecroBunnyStudios

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2020
Ok, Episode 3 is finished and I was disappointed with it
You had me in the first half, not gonna lie. But, we poured a lot of time and love in this update so, I'm glad you liked it! :giggle:

Regarding the characters, we're working with the idea of main-characters and side-characters. I can't promise side-characters are going to be in every update but we will be doing our best. Truth be told, we need to discipline ourselves and stop making so many characters, but we just love making them so much. :whistle:

And, for the extra mechanics.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

RoadGork

Dec 16, 2017
You had me in the first half, not gonna lie. But, we poured a lot of time and love in this update so, I'm glad you liked it! :giggle:

Regarding the characters, we're working with the idea of main-characters and side-characters. I can't promise side-characters are going to be in every update but we will be doing our best. Truth be told, we need to discipline ourselves and stop making so many characters, but we just love making them so much. :whistle:

And, for the extra mechanics.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Eheheh, it seems Kyo rubbed off a bit on me. Thanks for your answer, and i hope that you will not jump to high with characters and their plotlines. Some games suffered from it, others (a good example is The Last Sovereign) were able to use a variety of characters and not end getting in a plotlines swamp. And by main chars you mean those , who presented in stats menu?

NecroBunnyStudios

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2020
Eheheh, it seems Kyo rubbed off a bit on me. Thanks for your answer, and i hope that you will not jump to high with characters and their plotlines. Some games suffered from it, others (a good example is The Last Sovereign) were able to use a variety of characters and not end getting in a plotlines swamp. And by main chars you mean those , who presented in stats menu?
Hehehe, she sure did.

We'll be careful! And, not quite. I consider Kyo a side-character even though she is important. But, Eleanor, Amelie, and Briwala are main-characters for sure.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Finish the new update and I must say: Just...damn...this update have the most content so far and all the H scenes and story plot truly are great. Kinda sad to make our lovely girl going so low to become a "sex pet", but totally worth it
Truly a great game, and can't wait to see how the future story will be

• Red Heart

NecroBunnyStudios

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2020
Finish the new update and I must say: Just...damn...this update have the most content so far and all the H scenes and story plot truly are great. Kinda sad to make our lovely girl going so low to become a "sex pet", but totally worth it
Truly a great game, and can't wait to see how the future story will be
Aaaah, thank you so much!! :giggle:
We're really glad to hear that you enjoyed it!

Reactions: Aredelya

Flam3r

Nov 30, 2018
Been a while since i last commented and im happy its still going strong and with the new update i was wondering if it is save compatible with CH2 save because as much as i love this game having to hold down control or keep on clicking to get to where you originally left off from the previous chapter takes a while?

NecroBunnyStudios

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2020
Been a while since i last commented and im happy its still going strong and with the new update i was wondering if it is save compatible with CH2 save because as much as i love this game having to hold down control or keep on clicking to get to where you originally left off from the previous chapter takes a while?
It is! I plan on never having to reset the saves again! Only did in chapter 1 because I didn't do a good job of making the save files be expandable.

In either case, we have a system in the works to allow players to skip all texts and just stop at choices, it still needs a bit of work but getting to the newest chapters from the beginning should be a breeze in the future.

Reactions: Aredelya and Flam3r
4.60 star(s) 64 Votes