NecroBunnyStudios

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2020
For some reason I thought her armour was originally part of the Guard uniform (hence my mistake earlier).
She is poor and I sure did not expect some legendary mithril armour of dexterity +10, for all I know she may be using armour that was originally meant for someone bit smaller, but the cleavage feels too much regardless.
The shift in colours and shading makes it feel like the materials are different, but that may be something I am not used to and new players may actually find it much better - dunno :)
Tbh, I also feel like the cleavage is a bit too much. But, Banshee has the final say in the art so I can't do much more than voice my opinion. :censored:
But, maybe after playing with the new outfit in the actual game our opinions might come to change. No one was more defensive about Catherine's redesign than I was, but now I love the new design and I shudder whenever I see the old one.

TMur80

May 14, 2018
My first time playing this - guys, what am I missing?

I load up the game, go through Catherine's BFF visiting her. Okay - after that I have two options I can do on the map. I can go to the tavern, where an adventurer gets into a fight, or I can go to the magic academy. After I've done those, I can go back to the house and sleep.

When I get back to the house, I can see stats and change outfits and (for some reason?) the adventurer lady now seems to be 'in my party' and I can see her stats, even though all I did was dump her on the street/in the stables or whatever.

At any rate, after that I sleep and... there's nothing to do after that anymore. If I leave the house, there's nowhere on the map to go except back in the house. If I stay in the house, there's nothing I can do except keep sleeping. The only thing I can do is sleep for twenty days straight, until I get the enslavement game over event, and the game ends.

It sounds like there's meant to be more than one day's worth of content in the game, so what's going on? Is this a bug anyone else has had?

NecroBunnyStudios

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2020
My first time playing this - guys, what am I missing?

I load up the game, go through Catherine's BFF visiting her. Okay - after that I have two options I can do on the map. I can go to the tavern, where an adventurer gets into a fight, or I can go to the magic academy. After I've done those, I can go back to the house and sleep.

When I get back to the house, I can see stats and change outfits and (for some reason?) the adventurer lady now seems to be 'in my party' and I can see her stats, even though all I did was dump her on the street/in the stables or whatever.

At any rate, after that I sleep and... there's nothing to do after that anymore. If I leave the house, there's nowhere on the map to go except back in the house. If I stay in the house, there's nothing I can do except keep sleeping. The only thing I can do is sleep for twenty days straight, until I get the enslavement game over event, and the game ends.

It sounds like there's meant to be more than one day's worth of content in the game, so what's going on? Is this a bug anyone else has had?
It is most definitely a bug, although I can not even begin to imagine what has caused this for you. The scene you're describing at Catherine's house, with the stats and everything, shouldn't happen until much later and something else entirely was supposed to happen there. For some reason, it seems that the flag that triggers that scene didn't work in your build. And, I don't really know what to tell you, other than to download it again and try running it one more time. You can use this link to download it directly from our drive, it shouldn't really make a difference, but then again, this problem shouldn't be happening in the first place.

Reactions: TMur80 and Aredelya
Mar 13, 2019
for (almost) everyones favourite warrior as well as her face to face :)

I stand to what I wrote earlier - the changes are generally good, but I am not sold on the cleavage. I did prefer the old larger armguards, but the new ones are in line with my new head-canon that the armour was originally meant for someone smaller and Eleanor got it cheap since no-one wanted armour this small.

Last edited:

TMur80

May 14, 2018
It is most definitely a bug, although I can not even begin to imagine what has caused this for you. The scene you're describing at Catherine's house, with the stats and everything, shouldn't happen until much later and something else entirely was supposed to happen there. For some reason, it seems that the flag that triggers that scene didn't work in your build. And, I don't really know what to tell you, other than to download it again and try running it one more time. You can use this link here to download it directly from our drive, it shouldn't really make a difference, but then again, this problem shouldn't be happening in the first place.
Thanks! Starting a new game - even taking all the same choices - seems to have fixed it <3

I wish I could give you a good way to reproduce this bug. I've tried doing everything the same, but it doesn't happen anymore no matter what. Though I do have a save game if it would be useful/interesting?

Effectively in my original playthrough, after talking to Victor I have the (correct) options of going to the tavern, or to Traxiaria. However, in that instance after I go to either one, the next time I'm in the map screen I have the option of going to the remaining location or back home. Home has an empty "Who's Inside?" list at this point. Then when I've done both locations, the home location with an empty "Who's Inside?" list is the only remaining location.

On non-bugged playthroughs, that home location with "Who's Inside" doesn't appear, and instead after I've been to both the Tavern and Traxiaria, I see the proper Home location which has Catherine in "Who's Inside".

Can't think of how the flag would have gotten set the first time around, but I do have a save I can give you from the map screen, showing both the Tavern and Traxiaria, before the bugged home location appears (on this save, the empty home always appears after you go to either one), if that would help debug?

Reactions: NecroBunnyStudios

NecroBunnyStudios

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2020
Thanks! Starting a new game - even taking all the same choices - seems to have fixed it <3

I wish I could give you a good way to reproduce this bug. I've tried doing everything the same, but it doesn't happen anymore no matter what. Though I do have a save game if it would be useful/interesting?

Effectively in my original playthrough, after talking to Victor I have the (correct) options of going to the tavern, or to Traxiaria. However, in that instance after I go to either one, the next time I'm in the map screen I have the option of going to the remaining location or back home. Home has an empty "Who's Inside?" list at this point. Then when I've done both locations, the home location with an empty "Who's Inside?" list is the only remaining location.

On non-bugged playthroughs, that home location with "Who's Inside" doesn't appear, and instead after I've been to both the Tavern and Traxiaria, I see the proper Home location which has Catherine in "Who's Inside".

Can't think of how the flag would have gotten set the first time around, but I do have a save I can give you from the map screen, showing both the Tavern and Traxiaria, before the bugged home location appears (on this save, the empty home always appears after you go to either one), if that would help debug?
Oh, that just might help, yes! Please send it to me, I want to take a look at it.
But, I'm assuming you downloaded the game again, it is most likely something that got corrupted. Not sure why this is happening, a lot of people reported weird bugs that were fixed by this build that is on the drive. I must have made some kind of mistake when I made the first build, although I don't know what. Hopefully, your save can give me a clue so that it doesn't happen again!

NecroBunnyStudios

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2020
I cant be the only person who looked at the and thought "three Eleanors? Is that some justu magic?"
Or maybe I am, doesnt really matter.
*gasp!* Maybe Elly has twin sisters?

...wait, maybe that's not such a bad idea :unsure:. Think of all the lewd scene possibilities!

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: fsdhfbafbsklaj
Mar 13, 2019
Who is talking about the unmentionable fetish!? :oops:
Get your mind out of the gutter fsdhfbafbsklaj! I merely meant... Multiple Eleanors sucking Catherine at the same time, if they don't touch its not that which must not be named... I think...
Oh come one, thats just lazy. They would be their own people, not just Eleanor clones to suck Catherine. However intriguing that may sound.
I mean, if Eleanor does have sister, she would be probably nothing like her. Of course they could look similar, but not only they would have different personalities, there could be physical differences as well: not being a warrior, her body would be less muscular and she would have none of the scars. On the other hand she may have married into money - she could be wearing make-up or maybe even have a cosmetic surgery sorcery here and there.

NecroBunnyStudios

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2020
Oh come one, thats just lazy. They would be their own people, not just Eleanor clones to suck Catherine. However intriguing that may sound.
I mean, if Eleanor does have sister, she would be probably nothing like her. Of course they could look similar, but not only they would have different personalities, there could be physical differences as well: not being a warrior, her body would be less muscular and she would have none of the scars. On the other hand she may have married into money - she could be wearing make-up or maybe even have a cosmetic surgery sorcery here and there.
Or maybe Eleanor's sister is older and an overachiever. She may be even stronger and a better fighter than Eleanor, she might be a general in one of the legions and always tease poor Eleanor.

Mar 13, 2019
Or maybe Eleanor's sister is older and an overachiever. She may be even stronger and a better fighter than Eleanor, she might be a general in one of the legions and always tease poor Eleanor.
That sounds exactly like something Eleanor would have mentioned when talking about her past, why she left home or became member of the guard ;)

Maybe her sister(s) embraced Eleanor's other talent: magic.

Vadizema

Aug 7, 2018
For some reason when I start up a new game, I only see a black background, a white field with Eleanor's head in it, and her friend (normally). Does this happen for anyone else, or did I mess something up?

NecroBunnyStudios

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2020
For some reason when I start up a new game, I only see a black background, a white field with Eleanor's head in it, and her friend (normally). Does this happen for anyone else, or did I mess something up?
I'm not all too sure why things like that are happening to some people. But, most people have fixed it by doing this.

Was having the same problem as this fellow
https://f95zone.to/threads/rise-of-the-white-flower-ch-2-0-necrobunnystudios.48770/post-3599917
https://f95zone.to/threads/rise-of-the-white-flower-ch-2-0-necrobunnystudios.48770/post-3600498
where only the hair would show and the rest would be completely white.
View attachment 682728
If anyone else has this problem I fixed it by moving the folder from a lengthy file hierarchy to a location with a smaller file hierarchy or basically just shortening how long the hierarchy was.

Ex. C:\Users\name\Downloads\examplelongname\toomanyletters\Rise of the White Flower [Ch. 2.0] [NecroBunnyStudios]
into C:\Users\name\Downloads\Rise of the White Flower)

Not exactly versed on the technical aspect but my hypothesis is that the assets (except for hair) all have long names so if a character limit is reached in accessing them then they won't load.
Try and see if that solves it for you. You can also try downloading the build from if that does not work. I haven't actually changed all that much, but some people reported that downloading from there fixed some random problems like that.

See if any of those solutions work for you, and I'm sorry that this has been happening. I will investigate this issue further to make sure it does not happen in the future.

Mar 13, 2019
I actually do like the :)
Sure, going back from the new, way more detailed art is not really an option (except for the new action scenes, which are great :love:). If you ever find yourself creating another smaller project, I would recommend at least considering a simpler art like that - it could save the artist some much needed time and it is beatiful in its own way. Although I may be heavily biased since I started playing VNs back when the art had to be simple.

And damn, the description did make it clear Eleanor is not very big compared to others, but I thought she was rather tall anyway. Seeing her next to Victor, sure puts things into perspective.

edit: congrats on reaching the first goal.

Last edited:

Vadizema

Aug 7, 2018
I'm not all too sure why things like that are happening to some people. But, most people have fixed it by doing this.

Try and see if that solves it for you. You can also try downloading the build from here if that does not work. I haven't actually changed all that much, but some people reported that downloading from there fixed some random problems like that.

See if any of those solutions work for you, and I'm sorry that this has been happening. I will investigate this issue further to make sure it does not happen in the future.
The alternate download you provided did not help, but the suggestion in the quoted answer you provided did. Thank you a lot!

NecroBunnyStudios

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2020
I actually do like the :)
Sure, going back from the new, way more detailed art is not really an option (except for the new action scenes, which are great :love:). If you ever find yourself creating another smaller project, I would recommend at least considering a simpler art like that - it could save the artist some much needed time and it is beatiful in its own way. Although I may be heavily biased since I started playing VNs back when the art had to be simple.

And damn, the description did make it clear Eleanor is not very big compared to others, but I thought she was rather tall anyway. Seeing her next to Victor, sure puts things into perspective.

edit: congrats on reaching the first goal.
While for this project I've been focusing on delivering the best work I can with the time I have available, I could certainly consider making a simpler artstyle for another project! It would surely save me some time and sanity, hehehe. But thank you! I'm glad that even my old sketches can be pleasing to the eyes :ROFLMAO: <3.

And yes! While Elly is indeed kind of a tall woman, Victor puts everyone into perspective, being the tallest character so far (I don't even think we can fit a taller character in the game!). I like to think of him as a gentle giant, hehe!

Also, thank you very much! We're so very happy to have reached our first goal!

4.60 star(s) 64 Votes