Aredelya

Nov 3, 2019
Or Kyo only fixes what she breaks herself, it would somewhat fit her personality. Still could be a nice gift to the warrior (even though Kyo would probably use her tongue to do the healing) ... unless of course there is a story attached to those scars and Eleanor carries them as a memento.
Anyway, it does seem rather odd some fantasy settings have powerful healing magic, but even people who should have access to such magic have scars, disabilities etc.
Oh, tongue healing would be really cute :love:
And I know what you mean. Sometimes it does seem a bit weird. But, in some fantasy universes, there are certain limitations. For example, in the Witcher books, a sorceress Triss couldn’t heal her burns. CdProjekt decided to rectify that in the games though.

• Red Heart
Reactions: NecroBunnyStudios

篠原

Jul 9, 2018
I found a fix for this problem. Go to your "AppData/LocalLow" folder and find the "Necro Bunny Studios" directory. Move it somewhere else and launch the game. It will recreate this directory. Now merge your old directory with the new one and ignore the redundant files when the explorer asks you about it. This should work and allow you to keep your saves.
Ah, that's worked. Thank you so much for your help.

NecroBunnyStudios

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2020
Or Kyo only fixes what she breaks herself, it would somewhat fit her personality. Still could be a nice gift to the warrior (even though Kyo would probably use her tongue to do the healing) ... unless of course there is a story attached to those scars and Eleanor carries them as a memento.
Anyway, it does seem rather odd some fantasy settings have powerful healing magic, but even people who should have access to such magic have scars, disabilities etc.
It depends on the amount of damage caused and it's nature. Damage done by magic is far harder to heal, but on Eleanor's case, the scars don't bother her and serve as a reminder of the times she brushed a bit too close with death. It's a good idea to remember those times and try to not let them happen again. But, if she ever lost an arm you can be sure she would be kicking the door of the nearest temple.

Oh, tongue healing would be really cute :love:
And well, yes. I'm sure Kyo is dying for an excuse to lick all those muscles.

Aredelya

Nov 3, 2019
It depends on the amount of damage caused and it's nature. Damage done by magic is far harder to heal, but on Eleanor's case, the scars don't bother her and serve as a reminder of the times she brushed a bit too close with death. It's a good idea to remember those times and try to not let them happen again. But, if she ever lost an arm you can be sure she would be kicking the door of the nearest temple.
That’s what I thought! Eleanor has a heart of a true warrior! :giggle:

NecroBunnyStudios

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2020
I know this is a h-game, but doesnt that new show bit too much skin? :unsure:
I'm not completely sure on what outfit you're refering to, but if you're talking about her standard (leather armor) outfit, I was trying to only make a better rendered version of it, but it seems it did came out a bit sexier x3. Vane pointed out a few adjustments that needed to be done (for a bit more of accuracy on the armor), and I'll be working on them today!

And if I'm mistaken and you're talking about her Tavern Bunny uniform, well... let's just say Jacques knows how to please the clientele :sneaky:

Damn, nice rework of her body and uniform. Now Eleonor looks more rough, but in a good way,considering her occupation.
Thank you very much! <3 I'm very happy with the results, and I'm so glad you guys like it too! :3

Mar 13, 2019
I'm not completely sure on what outfit you're refering to, but if you're talking about her standard (leather armor) outfit, I was trying to only make a better rendered version of it, but it seems it did came out a bit sexier x3. Vane pointed out a few adjustments that needed to be done (for a bit more of accuracy on the armor), and I'll be working on them today!
Yeah, I was referring to the leather armour. I dunno, it just seems you went too far with the sexy ... okay, that feel bit odd considering the genre, but since Eleanor is portrayed as practical person, it seems somewhat off the new armour is not protecting some vital organs (her original armour may have not been the most protective design ever, but this is a game, a h-game no less).

Or maybe I am just clinging to the original design and refuse any change, for what its worth I do like the other new outfits as well as the new naked sprite :)

Last edited:

NecroBunnyStudios

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2020
Yeah, I was referring to the leather armour. I dunno, it just seems you went too far with the sexy ... okay, that feel bit odd considering the genre, but since Eleanor is portrayed as practical person, it seems somewhat off the new armour is not protecting some vital organs (her original armour may have not been the most protective design ever, but this is a game, a h-game no less).

Or maybe I am just clinging to the original design and refuse any change, for what its worth I do like the other new outfits as well as the new naked sprite :)
Hi, Vane here. I agree with both statements. I also think Eleanor's new armor looks a bit too sexy, but Banshee is going to be making a few adjustments. And, Eleanor's armor design is a bit less protective because she is dirt poor and can't afford much more. Plus, the frost orcs she is used to fighting in her hometown are really strong, which ends up making armor almost irrelevant, unless it is of very high quality, and so they use very little of it up there.

And, yes. It's going to take a while for me to accept the new version over the original. It was the same for me with Catherine's redesign, but I think in the end I'm going to realize that the new one does look much better.

Reactions: Aredelya

Aredelya

Nov 3, 2019
Hi, Vane here. I agree with both statements. I also think Eleanor's new armor looks a bit too sexy, but Banshee is going to be making a few adjustments. And, Eleanor's armor design is a bit less protective because she is dirt poor and can't afford much more. Plus, the frost orcs she is used to fighting in her hometown are really strong, which ends up making armor almost irrelevant, unless it is of very high quality, and so they use very little of it up there.

And, yes. It's going to take a while for me to accept the new version over the original. It was the same for me with Catherine's redesign, but I think in the end I'm going to realize that the new one does look much better.
Oh, please don’t be too hard on Banshee! She is trying her best! :love: Just look at that new fur armour she’s made! And believe me: Catherine’s redesign made her look much better!

Last edited:
Mar 13, 2019

For some reason I thought her armour was originally part of the Guard uniform (hence my mistake earlier).
She is poor and I sure did not expect some legendary mithril armour of dexterity +10, for all I know she may be using armour that was originally meant for someone bit smaller, but the cleavage feels too much regardless.
The shift in colours and shading makes it feel like the materials are different, but that may be something I am not used to and new players may actually find it much better - dunno :)

4.60 star(s) 64 Votes