RoadGork

Dec 16, 2017
While for this project I've been focusing on delivering the best work I can with the time I have available, I could certainly consider making a simpler artstyle for another project! It would surely save me some time and sanity, hehehe. But thank you! I'm glad that even my old sketches can be pleasing to the eyes :ROFLMAO: <3.

And yes! While Elly is indeed kind of a tall woman, Victor puts everyone into perspective, being the tallest character so far (I don't even think we can fit a taller character in the game!). I like to think of him as a gentle giant, hehe!

Also, thank you very much! We're so very happy to have reached our first goal!
When i saw old sketches, I've immediately started to think about old Disney cartoons.

• Haha
Reactions: NecroBunnyStudios
Mar 13, 2019
? No doubt Catherine is going to "love" having another noble around.
Wait a moment, a prince? Whats that? A male character? :eek: Does Kyo have a boob potion to fix that?

J/K, nice to see a new character.
Looking at him and the catboy, there seem to be bit of a theme, though - not a bad thing, really, but I am wondering, if its some subconscious message from banshee :whistle:

NecroBunnyStudios

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2020
? No doubt Catherine is going to "love" having another noble around.
Wait a moment, a prince? Whats that? A male character? :eek: Does Kyo have a boob potion to fix that?

J/K, nice to see a new character.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And fuck! I hope Kyo does save us from this indignity... :cry:

Looking at him and the catboy, there seem to be bit of a theme, though - not a bad thing, really, but I am wondering, if its some subconscious message from banshee
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

RoadGork

Dec 16, 2017
While for this project I've been focusing on delivering the best work I can with the time I have available, I could certainly consider making a simpler artstyle for another project! It would surely save me some time and sanity, hehehe. But thank you! I'm glad that even my old sketches can be pleasing to the eyes :ROFLMAO: <3.

And yes! While Elly is indeed kind of a tall woman, Victor puts everyone into perspective, being the tallest character so far (I don't even think we can fit a taller character in the game!). I like to think of him as a gentle giant, hehe!

Also, thank you very much! We're so very happy to have reached our first goal!
So, basically Victor is alternate version of Minsc from Baldurs Gates? Mby he got a special space hamster as well?

• Haha
Reactions: NecroBunnyStudios
Mar 13, 2019
I seem to be the only person who did not particularly like Minsc. So ronery.

you say? As if Catherine could leave those where they are. Now, clearly combat magic wont do the trick. No, she will have to find another way strip him naked, tie him up and get unhindered access to that fit, tanned body to get hold of his mighty ... magical shards, among other things. Hmm, I guess she will have Eleanor knock him out in the shower or something.
Anyway, I wonder what is going to be the backstory of - did Kyo use divination spell to research into future fashion trends / fetishes?

Reactions: sunaboz

NecroBunnyStudios

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2020
I seem to be the only person who did not particularly like Minsc. So ronery.

you say? As if Catherine could leave those where they are. Now, clearly combat magic wont do the trick. No, she will have to find another way strip him naked, tie him up and get unhindered access to that fit, tanned body to get hold of his mighty ... magical shards, among other things. Hmm, I guess she will have Eleanor knock him out in the shower or something.
Well, you know Catherine. Can't keep her hands away from a pretty boy. ;)

Anyway, I wonder what is going to be the backstory of - did Kyo use divination spell to research into future fashion trends / fetishes?
That outfit is actually not cannon. It was suggested by one of our Necromancer patrons and is accessed by the wardrobe screen, which will include Kyo in the next chapter.

Mar 13, 2019
First , now ... are redheads the theme of the next update?

I should check how my female monk is doing these days.

That outfit is actually not cannon. It was suggested by one of our Necromancer patrons and is accessed by the wardrobe screen, which will include Kyo in the next chapter.
Nice. Was the slave dancer similar bonus outfit or was that part of the bad end?

Last edited:

NecroBunnyStudios

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2020
First , now ... are redheads the theme of the next update?
Hey, we are almost at chapter 3 and there were no redheads in the game! Banshee was starting to get agitated.

Nice. Was the slave dancer similar bonus outfit or was that part of the bad end?
It was suggested by a Necromancer too. But, that one became cannon because we had a scene for it and it made sense in the context of the game.

4.60 star(s) 64 Votes