RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Finally got the time to play again without touching the sleep buttom. :ROFLMAO:

Okay Kyo got some points with me after her emotional outburst during Catherine's last promotion (right to magus rank) test. Still that doesn't forgive all the torture but maybe be a good start to make amends. Plus the promise of putting a slave collar on Kyo make her go sub for Cat. :love:

ps: the other option is under construction right?

Anyway loved all the little details like headmaster Khiran being visited by Elara or all the back door politics of the empire working with other species that are normally despised and/or feared by its population. Don't know if you ever thought about it but i believe this game would benefit from having some sort of codex page for its story. :unsure:

Also loved the small threesome between Catherine, Eleanor and Briala. Sure hope to see more like that. :p
Plus the addition of the elf Lena and the cephalorian woman. What is there not to like about a bloodlusted elven woman and a tentacle lady? :love:

NecroBunnyStudios

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2020
ps: the other option is under construction right?
Yes, it's Vane's badge of shame. :cry:

Anyway loved all the little details like headmaster Khiran being visited by Elara or all the back door politics of the empire working with other species that are normally despised and/or feared by its population. Don't know if you ever thought about it but i believe this game would benefit from having some sort of codex page for its story. :unsure:
Oh yes, we had a lot of requests for that actually. We already planned it out, and implementing it won't bee too much trouble. Writing all the entries though will take a bit of time. We do want chapter 5 to be mostly a mechanics update so I'm sure we can squeeze the codex on that update... Maybe...

Also loved the small threesome between Catherine, Eleanor and Briala. Sure hope to see more like that. :p
Plus the addition of the elf Lena and the cephalorian woman. What is there not to like about a bloodlusted elven woman and a tentacle lady? :love:
Yes, we do want more threesomes but they take a long while to draw. Banshee refuses to draw anything less than her best, which is good, but bad cause high-quality drawings take a lot of time. Still, we're going to be adding more of it in the future.

And I'm really glad to hear you liked our latest additions to the cast! :giggle: And we hope you had fun with the update!

Shairi 3D

Dec 22, 2018
Couldn't start it...Nothing shows up when i open it,there is nothing written and i tried clicking everywhere...Any fix?...

NecroBunnyStudios

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2020
Couldn't start it...Nothing shows up when i open it,there is nothing written and i tried clicking everywhere...Any fix?...
Go to your user folder then, AppData\LocalLow\Necro Bunny Studios. Make a backup of the Rise of the White Flower folder and then delete it. Run the game, wait for the menu to show like normal, then close the game. Now merge your old save directory with the new one and ignore the redundant files when the explorer asks you about it. This should fix the problem.

Reactions: Aredelya

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Another preview hot from the oven. I mean twitter. :cool:

Question: How many waifus should Catherine have?
Answer: YES! :love: :p

Necro Bunny@NecroBunnyGames

Folks on discord seemed to really like this new CG, heheh! Also, I think loving tentacle wives are my new fetish...
EjLs3j5XsAE5wkO.jpg
Sparkling heart

Octopus

#visualnovel #indiedev #vndev #gamedev #vnlink #eroge #tentacles #ahegao

Replying to @NecroBunnyGames

On another note, I think making cephalorians have sparkly cum was the best decision I ever made for this project, hands down
EjLur5mWsAM5RAM.jpg

Shairi 3D

Dec 22, 2018
Go to your user folder then, AppData\LocalLow\Necro Bunny Studios. Make a backup of the Rise of the White Flower folder and then delete it. Run the game, wait for the menu to show like normal, then close the game. Now merge your old save directory with the new one and ignore the redundant files when the explorer asks you about it. This should fix the problem.
Nothng happened or changed...

• Thinking Face
Reactions: NecroBunnyStudios

NecroBunnyStudios

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2020
Nothng happened or changed...
Weird, the only thing that can be is a corrupted autosave file. I never saw that fix not working... But try this, go to the save files and just delete the folder entirely. Then run the game again. If that doesent work, let me know.

NecroBunnyStudios

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2020
Another preview hot from the oven. I mean twitter. :cool:

Question: How many waifus should Catherine have?
Answer: YES! :love: :p
Yes indeed! :sneaky:

Also, thank you so very much for the 5 stars review RC-1138 Boss! We're really happy that you enjoyed the game, and you can rest assured that we will be hard at work to continue delivering quality updates to the game!! :giggle:

Shairi 3D

Dec 22, 2018
Weird, the only thing that can be is a corrupted autosave file. I never saw that fix not working... But try this, go to the save files and just delete the folder entirely. Then run the game again. If that doesent work, let me know.
I deleted the folder you told and deleted the game too...Then extracted again but nothing happened,Its the same...

• Sad

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Time for more twitter news. :p
Phew! This CG ended up having... 45 small variants (prob a bit too much, but you guys deserve the best I can provide, hehehe)
You can check more variants in fullres over at our Patreon! #visualnovel #indiedev #vndev #gamedev #vnlink #eroge #tentacle EjWM6euXgAQmsle.jpg

Also, this scene will be available tonight, on the new Beta Build!

EjWNvwKX0AA6dlq.gif
source:

45 variations. That is a lot of tentacles entering Catherine's holes. :love:;)

NecroBunnyStudios

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2020
I deleted the folder you told and deleted the game too...Then extracted again but nothing happened,Its the same...
That is really weird... Well, I did some digging on the build, it really can't be anything other than problems on the save files. I also added a few fail-safes and checks, to detect any autosave corruption and fix it automatically. I still need to run a few more tests to make sure this won't be causing more problems down the line, but, for now at least, it seems to be working just fine.

Try this build . Hopefully, it can fix your problem, ah and don't forget to run it as administrator too.

NecroBunnyStudios

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2020
Mamma mia, this looks magnificent.
Time for more twitter news. :p

source:

45 variations. That is a lot of tentacles entering Catherine's holes. :love:;)

Aaah, thank you so much, guys! <3
Now I know all those long hours painting tentacles were totally worth it, heheheh <3

Devilbat

Mar 14, 2018
Hey. I really enjoyed the 3 chapters of your game so far for a variety of reasons, among things like beautiful artwork, interesting characters and futanari (I hope more for more futa scenes)!
I'd like to work for you as a translator for your game. I think it could make you more visible for people that don't speak English. Whaddya say??

Shairi 3D

Dec 22, 2018
That is really weird... Well, I did some digging on the build, it really can't be anything other than problems on the save files. I also added a few fail-safes and checks, to detect any autosave corruption and fix it automatically. I still need to run a few more tests to make sure this won't be causing more problems down the line, but, for now at least, it seems to be working just fine.

Try this build here. Hopefully, it can fix your problem, ah and don't forget to run it as administrator too.
Now I have 3 setups. checked In 2 PCs and same error...

• Thinking Face

NecroBunnyStudios

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2020
Hey. I really enjoyed the 3 chapters of your game so far for a variety of reasons, among things like beautiful artwork, interesting characters and futanari (I hope more for more futa scenes)!
I'd like to work for you as a translator for your game. I think it could make you more visible for people that don't speak English. Whaddya say??
Hey there! Glad to hear you are enjoying the game! :giggle:
We can talk about doing a translation of course, but we are keeping a very brisk pace that leaves us precious little time for anything else. So it might be difficult for us to actually implement the translation.

NecroBunnyStudios

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2020
Now I have 3 setups. checked In 2 PCs and same error...
I am really, really puzzled then. I don't know what to tell you or what else can it be. Its been running fine for everyone else, so I can only imagine that there is a problem with your particular setup... The only thing that makes sense to me is the game not having permission to access the save location.

I made another build just to see if that is really the case, I bypassed the whole loading process just to see if the main menu opens. You can download it .
If you can see the menu with this build than it really is a case of the game not being able to reach the save folders. Which means that even if you can start the game now you won't be able to save it before fixing that. If the main menu doesent show up though... I will have no idea what might be going on...

4.60 star(s) 64 Votes