RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Go retweet people! :p
Necro Bunny@NecroBunnyGames

Since it's basically monster girl month, I thought I'd do something I wanted to do for a while!

If we can show Yda some love by getting her 15 retweets, I'm sure she'd love to share her nudes with you guys, fufufu!

#visualnovel #vndev #indiegame #eroge #spooktober
EkysyG9XUAI4e8V.jpg
edit: ops forgot the link. :LOL:

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: NecroBunnyStudios

RoadGork

Dec 16, 2017
Am I the only one getting Ciri vibes from looking at Catherine?
Only in terms of hair colour and that she is is somehow special. Not that kind of special where she got sex drive of succubus and willingness and ability to sex her way out with anything that moves hehe, but the kind that make her special with some magic mambo-jumbo stuff. Personality wise i believe they are different, but my knowledge of Ciri is based on game, not the books, so feel free to correct me.

DizzyKana

Sep 10, 2020
Great game tbh. The choices seem pretty neat, although i find it hard to do anything but the flirty options... lol.

Highly looking forward to more, and if i have extra $$ laying around i will definitely try to put some towards patreon ^^.

• Red Heart

NecroBunnyStudios

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2020
Great game tbh. The choices seem pretty neat, although i find it hard to do anything but the flirty options... lol.

Highly looking forward to more, and if i have extra $$ laying around i will definitely try to put some towards patreon ^^.
Thank you so much! We're so happy to hear that you enjoyed our game! :giggle:
And we would of course be very grateful for any support you could send our way. ;)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Aredelya

NecroBunnyStudios

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2020
Am I the only one getting Ciri vibes from looking at Catherine?
W-what are you talking about? Ciri has green eyes and Catherine has purple eyes! T-they are totally different... Maybe...

In all seriousness, we heard that a lot tbh, guess any female character with white hair will draw that kind of comparison. :p

• Red Heart
Reactions: Aredelya
4.60 star(s) 64 Votes