dark0s

Oct 11, 2019
Mind fuckery you say? Hmmmm, I guess a lil bit maybe. But Yda can't really establish a psionic link with Catherine, that's something she can only do with members of her race, but she does have psionic powers so she can mind read and other stuff like that. So a bit of mind fuckery might be present.
I wanted to ask for a while, but do you reckon you alraedy know of which introduced characters you are planning to have an "ending" with and with which not?

dark0s

Oct 11, 2019
I wanted to ask for a while, but do you reckon you alraedy know of which introduced characters you are planning to have an "ending" with and with which not?
Since the game is closing on a half-way point I figured I'd ask

• Thinking Face
Reactions: hrhr

Sasarko99

Jun 13, 2018
I've just kind of assumed since the release of 0.5 is almost there. But hey I may be entirely wrong about that.
The versions represent the chapter the game is at (v0.4 for chapter 4). I'm not sure how many chapters there will be but if it's 10 chapters then I guess you'll be correct.

HSHS1111

Feb 8, 2019
Never make that assumption without word from the developer. Version numbers aren't decimal numbers most of the time.

Reactions: cakeny
Mar 13, 2019
I mean as it turns out I was right on the money :O
With 8-12 chapters, we may very well end up with 0.11>1.0 or 0.7>1.0.

On a side note, recently played a console game and the version number started with something like 0.25... despite being complete game available for purchase and not preview build.

Reactions: NecroBunnyStudios

sunaboz

Donor
Jun 25, 2018
Should we report typos? If yes then I've found one in this part:
That's the problem with nobles. They don't work a day in their lives and just end up with too much free time in their hands.
free time in their hands -> free time on their hands

Anyway, amazing game with really engaging story and beautiful, distinctive art that isn't a copy/paste. If it had animations and some more erotic art it would be even better but even now it's one of the best erotic games I've played (although I haven't finished current content so my opinion might change, stay tuned).

Edit:
Catherine says that she didn't hear Amelie swear but that's not true, when Catherine and Eleanor were fighting she did swear and they shut up. Seems inconsistent.

Edit 2:
exemple -> example

Edit 3:
"Cathereine smiled an placed the ring on her finger" -> "Cathereine smiled anD placed the ring on her finger"

Edit 4:
calms me by my name -> calls me

Last edited:
  • Red Heart

dark0s

Oct 11, 2019

Anyway, amazing game with really engaging story and beautiful, distinctive art that isn't a copy/paste. If it had animations and some more erotic art it would be even better but even now it's one of the best erotic games I've played (although I haven't finished current content so my opinion might change, stay tuned).

Edit:
Catherine says that she didn't hear Amelie swear but that's not true, when Catherine and Eleanor were fighting she did swear and they shut up. Seems inconsistent.

Edit 2:
exemple -> example

Edit 3:
"Cathereine smiled an placed the ring on her finger" -> "Cathereine smiled anD placed the ring on her finger"

Edit 4:
I mean there are endless line of text in the game, it would be more helpful if you made examples concrete.

NecroBunnyStudios

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2020
This game is so good
The bdsm scene are very hot! "
Ara, ara. :sneaky:
Thank you! Glad to hear you're enjoying our game! :giggle:

Edit:

Edit 2:
exemple -> example

Edit 3:

Edit 4:
Thank you! Glad to hear you enjoyed the game! :giggle:
And you're right, I'm going to have to fix that Amelie thing. And the typos of course!

It would likely help more if you post a picture of the moment the typo happened. :cool:
I mean there are endless line of text in the game, it would be more helpful if you made examples concrete.
It is helpful of course, but I can text search the entire game at the same time, so it won't be that hard to find those problems.

qck22222

Oct 13, 2017
NecroBunnyStudios I'd be more than happy to try the game but there is a problem. So I downloaded the windows version from both nopy and mega links. The thing is I legit cannot do anything in the menu. It shows me where the buttons are supposed to be but can't even click them.

sunaboz

Donor
Jun 25, 2018
It is helpful of course, but I can text search the entire game at the same time, so it won't be that hard to find those problems.
I thought it was obvious. For this reason in "an" example I didn't just add this word (since there will be dozens of ans) but gave full sentence. I've noticed some more typos but was too engaged with the story (it's a compliment) to point out every little thing but you might wanna check the text with some spell/grammar checker or give us the .txt file (or .pdf file even) and we might do it for free.

Anyway, despite no animations and not that many erotic scenes this is one of the most engaging erotic games I've played. I'm constantly pleasantly surprised, especially with how much content this game has. Most erotic games are very short and are just a compilation of erotic scenes, this one is different and more ambitious. Salute to you.

4.60 star(s) 64 Votes