RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
We're doing something along those lines with Jeanne in our game. It's not going to be anywhere as well done as an akabur game as that is not the main focus of our game, but it will be (I hope!) a fun side activity.
From what we've already seen, I'm very much looking forward to that. I wonder if this will be Cath doing it or Kyo. I guess Kyo will have at least some involvement Jeanne being her "apprentice" now. We need more wholesome BDSM in our little perverted corner of the internet. Compulsion dictates that I recommend Sunstone at this point!
I am thinking, and hoping, it will be both of them. After all Jeanne also did tried to fuck with Kyo. :devilish:

hrhr

May 13, 2019
Three games that slipped my mind before are:

They're all new games but they are quite fun and I am friends with the developers, so shameless plug here, please go check their games out! ;)
I played Reborn in Sin before finding out RotWF and thought it had a lot of potential, though the playing time was still very short then and I stuck with RotWF for a while since you update often, but if you're recommending it then I'm sure it did indeed have potential and I'll watch it for future updates. It's nice to know there's a brotherhood of sorts among quality devs like yourselves.

HSHS1111

Feb 8, 2019
I half expected it. Technically there's a different forum for asking for recommendations and you're not supposed to do so in game threads. Plus that whole other discussion. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Just mods doing their job I guess.

Last edited:
Reactions: NecroBunnyStudios

NecroBunnyStudios

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2020
Ah, I see, I see. Sorry mods!
I half expected it. Technically there's a different forum for asking for recommendations and you're not supposed to so in game threads. Plus that whole other discussion. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Just mods doing their job I guess.
Ah, I see, I see. Sorry mods!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Aredelya

dark0s

Oct 11, 2019
The games you linked are all very early in development though, 1 not even a demo, another 40 minutes of gameplay and another is also a 30min demo. From what I understand all 3 are at least a year from being complete each. All look promising though! But, as you can imagine, I'd rather wait for the full product that would come out some day.

Mar 13, 2019
Regarding the x-ray view - making it an additional layer could allow adding it to older scenes without touching the art while allowing you to keep it optional. It would probably require lot of extra work on the programming and scripting side, though.

NecroBunnyStudios

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2020
The games you linked are all very early in development though, 1 not even a demo, another 40 minutes of gameplay and another is also a 30min demo. From what I understand all 3 are at least a year from being complete each. All look promising though! But, as you can imagine, I'd rather wait for the full product that would come out some day.
That's fair.

Regarding the x-ray view - making it an additional layer could allow adding it to older scenes without touching the art while allowing you to keep it optional. It would probably require lot of extra work on the programming and scripting side, though.
Not that much work on my side, to be honest, I can just add another layer and use the same code that animates the CG's. It would be much more work for Banshee to go back and add those to all the old CG's, although having it as an optional thing could be an interesting idea.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Aredelya
Mar 13, 2019
Hmmm, I may be stupid. I read "x-ray" I thought of some magic magnifying glass that would let you see skeletons? View attachment 988575
Technically, that is actually more accurate...

It would be much more work for Banshee to go back and add those to all the old CG's, although having it as an optional thing could be an interesting idea.
I guess it all comes down to how much Banshee likes to draw dicks.

HSHS1111

Feb 8, 2019
Technically, that is actually more accurate...
More like superman x-rays rather than real ones.

The whole thing is pretty widespread (just like Cath's pussy :p) in the hentai world. So if you don't have a lot of exposure to that you'd most likely don't know about it.

4.60 star(s) 64 Votes