hrhr

May 13, 2019
I didn't mean my comment to come off negatively. I merely expressed my worries in what I assumed was the most polite way possible. I love this game, I just don't want to hold back on criticism/feedback just because I love it.
P.S. - the game doesn't really have to end. It can have a satisfying conclusion and then continue via expansions/dlc/etc. Kind of like other mainstream games do nowadays.
This made me think of a Paradox type of game with tons of DLCs, except that instead of getting them for new mechanics or an expanded map they'll add futa and (hopefully) tentacle scenes. That is bound to attract some attention.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: NecroBunnyStudios

NecroBunnyStudios

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2020
This made me think of a Paradox type of game with tons of DLCs, except that instead of getting them for new mechanics or an expanded map they'll add futa and (hopefully) tentacle scenes. That is bound to attract some attention.
Wait... But we have a lot of a futa... And there is already a tentacle scene!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Aredelya

NecroBunnyStudios

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2020
Glad you are fine and well now, and thank you for truly care about us
Of course! :giggle:
But I wouldn't say I'm fine. I'm still with a lot of pain in my knee and am moving around on crutches. It's getting better but it's getting better very slowly. But I got used to it and I changed my workplace so I can work without feeling too much discomfort, so it's fine.

No such thing as too much futa. There simply needs to be more futa! MORE!
Ah, I see you're a man of culture as well. :sneaky:
Well, I think you'd be happy to know that I am working on a new futa scene right now, with a certain purple police officer. It will be out this Friday with the new beta build!

NecroBunnyStudios

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2020
just started playing after 10 mins or so my fans started up like jet engines, im not sure this is supposed to happen to a VN game right?
is there a setting i missing because ive played other unity games and they havent been like this
I don't know what to tell you. The game does run at 144 fps, which might be a bit excessive, but I'm not sure that is a problem. Also, all the assets are loaded and unloaded at runtime so it uses a very small amount of RAM.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Aredelya

hrhr

May 13, 2019
Neither Banshee nor I like how futas that have a vagina and a cock look, so our futas are always women with cocks and balls.
As long as it's a feminine dick.

I get what you're saying, though, a dick/vagina combo can look weird. Being able to choose "dick time" through potions or even magic is more than enough, I was just thinking out loud, really. Far from me to complain about the state of things.
And it's nice of you to participate so much in the thread :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: NecroBunnyStudios
4.60 star(s) 64 Votes