Kaliba

Jun 24, 2017
Putting a scene with Futa Cathrine fucking a guy wont change much, imo. But damn do I want a Futa MC protag game that fucks men and women. Most futa on male game I've seen are from the males perspective and I'm not into that because they always act as subs and the fact that I dont care about most male protag games. They are so generic.
I mean are male protag games really more generic? I feel like it is the other way around, most female protag games playout the same. At least on this site, where i feel like female protag games which cater to a female real life player are not very popular. In most cases you have a rather dumb/weak willed, naive female who is tricked or forced into sexual situations.

Reactions: NecroBunnyStudios

RhapsodicHotShot

Oct 25, 2019
I mean are male protag games really more generic? I feel like it is the other way around, most female protag games playout the same. At least on this site, where i feel like female protag games which cater to a female real life player are not very popular. In most cases you have a rather dumb/weak willed, naive female who is tricked or forced into sexual situations.
You are correct and thankfully Rise of the White Flower is not like that. I dont play those games. But I also dont play male protag incest family corruption games.

I only play games with futa protags or games where the fem or male protag can turn futa or dickgirl after a tranformation. Rise of the White flower, healslut, Inner growth, fantasy dating, even crossdressing in camelot (which has sub scenes but I usually avoid those unless they are unavoidable).

Mar 13, 2019
I would give a futa potion to Jeanne just so Catherine could put her in a cage so she can fully submit and turn into a anal slut.:LOL: :devilish::devilish:
Not fan of cages myself. I could maybe make an exception for Jeanne, but a spell would seem more fitting tool for a mage like Catherine - it could even allow her to enjoy some elven dick, while denying Jeanne (non-anal) climax.
But lets not go too far with that line of thought and see what the authors come up with for Jeanne :)

• Haha

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Considering the number of generic incest games out here i would say some correlation is possible. They are generic because the games itself are the generic landlady/neighbour type.

Not fan of cages myself. I could maybe make an exception for Jeanne, but a spell would seem more fitting tool for a mage like Catherine - it could even allow her to enjoy some elven dick, while denying Jeanne (non-anal) climax.
But lets not go too far with that line of thought and see what the authors come up with for Jeanne
After everything she did (hehe) Jeanne doesn't deserve the pleasure of cumming with Catherine unless some heavy dose of humiliation is present. :sneaky: :devilish:

NecroBunnyStudios

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2020
I think male/female characters are just down to personal preference. Both can be cool or generic, it just depends on how much work the writer puts on the characters.

And I'll try my best to live up to your expectations of Jeanne. ;)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Aredelya

RhapsodicHotShot

Oct 25, 2019
I think male/female characters are just down to personal preference. Both can be cool or generic, it just depends on how much work the writer puts on the characters.
Thats true, and there are a lot of great male protag games but the vast majority of them are harem, incest games, with almost the same plot. Then we have the fem protag games, with most of them being about the protag being humiliated and acting like submissive little bitch.

Now alot of people enjoy those, but I cannot seem to enjoy these types of games at all. Only reason why I play adult games is for futa protag. Either they start as a futa or they start as male or fem and then can tf into a futa at some point.

One other thing I try to find in adult games is if the MC is in a shitty situation and you have to get out of it without becoming completely submissive to someone, games like afterlife. Yeah you are in a complete shituation but you can skip all sex scenes, and do only the tfs that you want. Im waiting to see how that develops, maybe in the future the MC can tf to a futa/dickgirl.

I guess I have a wierd fetish or something. I like futa, but I dont like them if there are futas in the game but the MC is not.

Last edited:

7mpower87

Apr 29, 2019
Hey just ran across this game and I have been enjoying it thus for I just had a quick question. I tried looking around to see if someone already asked this but I did not see it ( I didnt read through all 44 pages of posts so I may have just not seen it ). Ive played through what I believe to be a good chunk of the game and have reached a point where it seems there would be a scene but there isnt one. The text for a scene rolls through fine but the character or characters are just displayed standing there as a normal conversation screen. What I was wanting to know is are there supposed to be scenes switching there that for some reason are not for me or are there just scenes written into the game that done have artwork done for them?

• Thinking Face

RhapsodicHotShot

Oct 25, 2019
Hey just ran across this game and I have been enjoying it thus for I just had a quick question. I tried looking around to see if someone already asked this but I did not see it ( I didnt read through all 44 pages of posts so I may have just not seen it ). Ive played through what I believe to be a good chunk of the game and have reached a point where it seems there would be a scene but there isnt one. The text for a scene rolls through fine but the character or characters are just displayed standing there as a normal conversation screen. What I was wanting to know is are there supposed to be scenes switching there that for some reason are not for me or are there just scenes written into the game that done have artwork done for them?
When you reach the end of the current content, Catherine will tell you about it

NecroBunnyStudios

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2020
I'm not really sure what you mean. What scene is this, and what exactly is going on in it?

• Red Heart

NecroBunnyStudios

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2020
Downloaded Android version, nothing on main screen after installing....no menu options (new game, load game, options...etc) only the game logo is shown. Please help, I really want to play this game.
That means there was a problem with the save files, the game does not have permission to get to the path where it saves them.
I don't have an android so I can't offer too much advise, but I heard that this is a problem caused by android 11 which made a few storage permission changes. You could try running with a different version of android. I'm still investigating how to fix this particular problem, but I will have the game running with no issues on android 11 eventually.

• Red Heart

7mpower87

Apr 29, 2019
I'm not really sure what you mean. What scene is this, and what exactly is going on in it?
Hey Necro Thanks for the reply but I am pretty sure Rhapsodic likely already answered my question. The scenes I got to were in the bar, the brothel, and I feel like there was 1 more I got to after those. All that was really happening was the standard conversation scene between the mc and another character was happening but once you reach the point where normally the screen would switch to art for a scene it just wasnt. I assumed it was because art for the scene either had not been completed yet or was not going to be added but I just wanted to make sure that was the case and it wasnt an issue happening with my install.

Thanks again for the reply and thanks for the great game.

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
Hello hello. Hope the holidays are treating everyone reasonably well. Was zipping through the comments and catching up with the latest and greatest with the game, had a couple notions and scenes come to mind, figured... why the heck not mention 'em?

Questionable victory, questionable defeat: One of the things I noticed ever since the era of the kobolds back in the introductory chapters is that our plucky duo never quite end up on the recieving end (repeatedly) of fate. Something happens, they are surrounded by baddies, they struggle within for willpower, motivation, whatnot, and more or less succeed.

Granted it'd be a pretty danged short story if it ended then and there. So instead, if surrounded with no way out, what if our mage taps into the power of charm and the two literally need to shag everything until their foes pass out or potential allies swoop in with the assist. Way for all those power squats at the gym to come in handy!

Chaos magic and you: It's been pointed out a few times that while the swordslinging heroine has powerful, untapped magic, she's also very raw and potentially dangerous. So there could always be a seen where she is trying things out, or a spell goes out of control, and boom, tentacles. Slurm, slurm, sexy times ensue until the spell ends. Even better if the MC and even her potential pink protoge are also in the room that happens, though the construction of artwork with that many things going on may be danged difficult.

Challenge Accepted: A draconian monster or beast is rampaging through the land. Or a minotaur warrior. Or whatever, so long as it is rampantly endowed. With enough grit, determination, magic wonders and potion enhanced lube, anything is possible for our plucky main character, and they cum out (repeatedly) on top. ..Or not. Could also just get absolutely wrecked, and vow to obtain victory next time. ..Or not.

Horsewang, where art thou?: Fantasy schlock, but no horse dongers nor centaurs in sight. Is this a Patreon thing? Say it ain't so!

Getting a little familiar with our familiar: Familiar complains about being stuck as a redumentary owl or animal based form, our spellcaster offers to try again with something a bit more potent, ends up being created with a very humanoid body (or harpy style) as a result. If the MC is feeling mischevious enough she can show her familiar some of the better ins and outs (and ins and outs and ins and outs) of being a fleshy mortal type.

Nobbing with the Nobles: Now that she is a full on wizard with some potential political sway, maybe our protagonist is introduced to some of the less glamerous aspects of being a big name wizard on demand: Housecalls. Or Magical Tech support for idiots that are too rich to be refused or refuted.

For example, has to go depower a floating magic dildo that a noblewoman invoked with no 'off' trigger, and has thus been plundering every unfortunate soul nearby-- including the maids that attempted to assist their mistress. Or even the husband. Gotta incant those spells properly or it'll get you in the end.

Dandy or trap asks for a spell to get them hung like a horse, with obvious results and puns.

Dealing with the curse of a magical artifact where the mistress of the house demands their Lord to see things from their perspective, and now the noble house has two leading ladies.

And such and so on. Sky is pretty much the limit with that sort of one off scene potential.

Have a good one!

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
They are a small team of two: Necro with the story and coding and Banshee with the art.Too many branching paths or scenes would simply exceed the developers ability to keep creating the game in a reasonable amount of time.

Although there are bound to be some scenes with angels when Catherine visits the imperial palace later. And i think Necro mentioned something about another scene with the furry guy (forgot his name right now).:)

RhapsodicHotShot

Oct 25, 2019
Hello hello. Hope the holidays are treating everyone reasonably well. Was zipping through the comments and catching up with the latest and greatest with the game, had a couple notions and scenes come to mind, figured... why the heck not mention 'em?

Questionable victory, questionable defeat: One of the things I noticed ever since the era of the kobolds back in the introductory chapters is that our plucky duo never quite end up on the recieving end (repeatedly) of fate. Something happens, they are surrounded by baddies, they struggle within for willpower, motivation, whatnot, and more or less succeed.

Granted it'd be a pretty danged short story if it ended then and there. So instead, if surrounded with no way out, what if our mage taps into the power of charm and the two literally need to shag everything until their foes pass out or potential allies swoop in with the assist. Way for all those power squats at the gym to come in handy!

Chaos magic and you: It's been pointed out a few times that while the swordslinging heroine has powerful, untapped magic, she's also very raw and potentially dangerous. So there could always be a seen where she is trying things out, or a spell goes out of control, and boom, tentacles. Slurm, slurm, sexy times ensue until the spell ends. Even better if the MC and even her potential pink protoge are also in the room that happens, though the construction of artwork with that many things going on may be danged difficult.

Challenge Accepted: A draconian monster or beast is rampaging through the land. Or a minotaur warrior. Or whatever, so long as it is rampantly endowed. With enough grit, determination, magic wonders and potion enhanced lube, anything is possible for our plucky main character, and they cum out (repeatedly) on top. ..Or not. Could also just get absolutely wrecked, and vow to obtain victory next time. ..Or not.

Horsewang, where art thou?: Fantasy schlock, but no horse dongers nor centaurs in sight. Is this a Patreon thing? Say it ain't so!

Getting a little familiar with our familiar: Familiar complains about being stuck as a redumentary owl or animal based form, our spellcaster offers to try again with something a bit more potent, ends up being created with a very humanoid body (or harpy style) as a result. If the MC is feeling mischevious enough she can show her familiar some of the better ins and outs (and ins and outs and ins and outs) of being a fleshy mortal type.

Nobbing with the Nobles: Now that she is a full on wizard with some potential political sway, maybe our protagonist is introduced to some of the less glamerous aspects of being a big name wizard on demand: Housecalls. Or Magical Tech support for idiots that are too rich to be refused or refuted.

For example, has to go depower a floating magic dildo that a noblewoman invoked with no 'off' trigger, and has thus been plundering every unfortunate soul nearby-- including the maids that attempted to assist their mistress. Or even the husband. Gotta incant those spells properly or it'll get you in the end.

Dandy or trap asks for a spell to get them hung like a horse, with obvious results and puns.

Dealing with the curse of a magical artifact where the mistress of the house demands their Lord to see things from their perspective, and now the noble house has two leading ladies.

And such and so on. Sky is pretty much the limit with that sort of one off scene potential.

Have a good one!
Literally of of those scenes seem to be anavoidable and have the MC on the recieving end. Not my thing personally but if they are avoidable I dont care.

May 11, 2019
That means there was a problem with the save files, the game does not have permission to get to the path where it saves them.
I don't have an android so I can't offer too much advise, but I heard that this is a problem caused by android 11 which made a few storage permission changes. You could try running with a different version of android. I'm still investigating how to fix this particular problem, but I will have the game running with no issues on android 11 eventually.
Yeah I am using Android 11, please update if u fix the issue I have no other device and I am really looking forward to playing this!!!

Mar 13, 2019
Nice to see a blog post written by Banshee, only wish the circumstances were different.

Other than that the new Jeanne costume looks pretty great. I guess I will manage even with a dickless one :whistle:

• Haha
4.60 star(s) 64 Votes