Feb 25, 2018
Wow! Great game! Discovered a while ago but waited until Ch 4 came out to play it through. Definitely worth the wait :love: I love the Kyo arc as well!

I'm sure NecroBunnyStudios has great plans going forward, but can't help making a few comments. Constructive feedback only, love the game and want to see it keep getting better!

Brothel:
Someone else already mentioned this, but +1 that I'd love to see the option to choose female clients. Wanted to play Catherine as a lesbian all the way through, but concerned to lock out later content...

Relationships:
It's be great to repeat scenes / have relationship scenes in-story. For most of the characters, you can say some variation of "let's do this again!", but you don't have the option to :cry: And there are some lines that imply Catherine and Eleanor sleep together regularly, but no option to play any scenes to that effect :cry::cry: Would be great to either:
  • have the option to call a companion when choosing the "Sleep" option at your house:love:
  • or access scenes by talking with characters again
  • Or both ;)
Clothes:
Would be great to have more sexy / skimpy clothing options for characters beyond Catherine. Plus clothing control for Lena, Yda, and Seralli :love: Though I guess Lena's default outfit doesn't leave much to the imagination ;) Would also be fun to add tattoos, jewelry, piercings, etc...

Eleanor:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

But all this is just my opinion, keep up the great work regardless!

Last edited:

Sasarko99

Jun 13, 2018
Amazing game, liked everything so far, do you have plans to allow the player to only services futas and females in the brothel? I'm really interested in joining it but it seems to be all-male costumers atm.
Anyway, the game is well made and well written.

• Red Heart
Reactions: NecroBunnyStudios

NecroBunnyStudios

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2020
Wow! Great game! Discovered a while ago but waited until Ch 4 came out to play it through. Definitely worth the wait :love: I love the Kyo arc as well!
Thank you! Glad to hear you enjoyed it! :giggle:

Brothel:
Someone else already mentioned this, but +1 that I'd love to see the option to choose female clients. Wanted to play Catherine as a lesbian all the way through, but concerned to lock out later content...
We plan on adding futas to take the place of the men, that way it's just a small adjustment to the CG. I suppose we could do women with strap-ons, but then why would so many women come there to fuck Catherine with strap-ons?

We will add a few more scenes to the brothel though, and we plan on adding some lesbian ones. We just need more time to get more CG's done, once we have a nice variety we can add the option to choose what you want to see.

Relationships:
It's be great to repeat scenes / have relationship scenes in-story. For most of the characters, you can say some variation of "let's do this again!", but you don't have the option to :cry: And there are some lines that imply Catherine and Eleanor sleep together regularly, but no option to play any scenes to that effect :cry::cry: Would be great to either:
  • have the option to call a companion when choosing the "Sleep" option at your house:love:
  • or access scenes by talking with characters again
  • Or both ;)
Well... There is a scene gallery in the main menu where you can replay all the scenes. I suppose I could use the same CG and make another scene with it, but it would require me to write more scenes because most of them can't really be re-used like that.

But once we get the romances going I can definitely start making some repeatable scenes and adding some extra options to Catherine's house.

Clothes:
Would be great to have more sexy / skimpy clothing options for characters beyond Catherine. Plus clothing control for Lena, Yda, and Seralli :love: Though I guess Lena's default outfit doesn't leave much to the imagination ;) Would also be fun to add tattoos, jewelry, piercings, etc...
We might add a few more, but most of our outfits are suggested by our patrons, so we have less control over those than you might assume.

I would love to have one too, but we're just two people and we really have to prioritize to get the updates done in a timely fashion. That said we have been trying to figure out a new system for those smaller scenes in between the main sex scene, something along the lines of our action CG's. So in the future, we will probably have a bit more art on the sex scenes and we might add some more for the old ones.

NecroBunnyStudios

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2020

NecroBunnyStudios

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2020
Amazing game, liked everything so far, do you have plans to allow the player to only services futas and females in the brothel? I'm really interested in joining it but it seems to be all-male costumers atm.
Anyway, the game is well made and well written.
Thank you! Glad to hear you liked the game!! :giggle:

And it's only male clients at the moment. In the future we are going to add a few variations and new scenes with female and futa clients.

Mar 13, 2019
She is a woman (kinda)! So yuri and Catherine might want to grow a futa cock at some point. Maybe a dragon dick to fuck an asshole. :devilish:
Catherine is already surrounded by pussies, which is obviously a good thing, but I was kind of hoping that new (?) character would provide some variety, especially if she is who I think she is. That is not to say Catherine should not fuck her ass, on the contrary.

RhapsodicHotShot

Oct 25, 2019
I plan on adding futas to take the place of the men, that way it's just a small adjustment to the CG. I suppose we could do women with strap-ons, but then why would so many women come there to fuck Catherine with strap-ons?

We will add a few more scenes to the brothel though, and we plan on adding some lesbian ones. We just need more time to get more CG's done, once we have a nice variety we can add the option to choose what you want to see.
Maybe women are coming to get fucked by Cathrines LEGENDARY DRAGON COCK! Maybe some nobles have a submission fetish and dont want anyone to know, so they go to the brothel anonimously to get dominanted.

I dont know if you are thinking about it but you could add some DILF who likes to get dominated by women and cathrine spices things up by fucking him with her cock and next visit she fucks him with her dragon cock.

Just giving you ideas since, in the game, its said that alot of high society people visit the brothel. So its not just men fucking women.

Last edited:

NecroBunnyStudios

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2020
Catherine is already surrounded by pussies, which is obviously a good thing, but I was kind of hoping that new (?) character would provide some variety, especially if she is who I think she is. That is not to say Catherine should not fuck her ass, on the contrary.
Well... Not sure if you'd count that as variety, but we have a futa angel in the works that is going to be added soon, she will have that BBC power. Plus, Banshee heard you guys loud and clear and she is going to try to make the next male characters be manly. We have also been talking about adding some kind of furry, maybe a leonin or maybe a werewolf.

Maybe women are coming to get fucked by Cathrines LEGENDARY DRAGON COCK! Maybe some nobles have a submission fetish and dont want anyone to know, so they go to the brothel anonimously to get dominanted.

I dont know if you are thinking about it but you could add some DILF who likes to get dominated by women and cathrine spices things up by fucking him with her cock and next visit she fucks him with her dragon cock.

Just giving you ideas since, in the game, its said that alot of high society people visit the brothel. So its not just men fucking women.
For sure, the brothel is a den of debauchery and the nobles get into all sorts of crazy stuff down there. I would like to add some sort of dominatrix Catherine scene for the brothel, but I'm still not convinced about having her fuck a man. I know I teased it here and there in the game but I never intended to follow through with it, I just don't know how popular a scene like that would be.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Aredelya

RhapsodicHotShot

Oct 25, 2019
Well... Not sure if you'd count that as variety, but we have a futa angel in the works that is going to be added soon, she will have that BBC power.

For sure, the brothel is a den of debauchery and the nobles get into all sorts of crazy stuff down there. I would like to add some sort of dominatrix Catherine scene for the brothel, but I'm still not convinced about having her fuck a man. I know I teased it here and there in the game but I never intended to follow through with it, I just don't know how popular a scene like that would be.
Not sure what BBC power means, you mean she is going to be dominant with Cathrine?

Well if its optional, then whats the problem? People can just skip it (Cathrine fucking a man) or ignore it, I know I will ignore the dominant futa, most likely.

NecroBunnyStudios

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2020
Not sure what BBC power means, you mean she is going to be dominant with Cathrine?

Well if its optional, then whats the problem?

The problem is that it will take time to write and make CG's for it, so it will be taking the slot of another sex scene. And judging by what I see here and in other places, a good portion of our players will be skipping a scene like that so I'm not convinced it is a good idea.
You guys can feel free to prove me wrong though.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Aredelya

RhapsodicHotShot

Oct 25, 2019

The problem is that it will take time to write and make CG's for it, so it will be taking the slot of another sex scene. And judging by what I see here and in other places, a good portion of our players will be skipping a scene like that so I'm not convinced it is a good idea.
I know what BBC is. So its going to be a black futa? I was expecting some kind of hermaphrodite race tbh.

Personally I would be all for a scene were Cathrine acts dominantly and fucks others, men or women.

The way I play cathrine is like she immitates her master. Mostly a dominant and seductive aura but sometimes goes for sub when she feels like it. For example Im not going to romance Antoinatte because she is dominant and probably the new futa character (if they are dominant) but I did do the tentacle scene with Yda.

Any scene with Cathrine acting dominantly to others is what I like. And by dominant I mean she sets the pace of the sex, doesnt have to be BDSM. Like the leading partner in a dance. The scene with the siren (I think it was a siren) is a good example. Even though Cathrine is between the sirens legs and licks her dick/pussy. She totaly puts the siren in her place with the long tongue spell. Another good example is the blowjob scene with the elf in the closet. She sets the pace of sex and in the end you can make him swallow his cum.

If you want the guy can be a femboy (some kind of nobleman's son who secretly goes to the brothel) instead of a manly man.

Maybe you can do a poll and see what people would want.

Last edited:

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Well... Not sure if you'd count that as variety, but we have a futa angel in the works that is going to be added soon, she will have that BBC power. Plus, Banshee heard you guys loud and clear and she is going to try to make the next male characters be manly. We have also been talking about adding some kind of furry, maybe a leonin or maybe a werewolf.

Asariel? Throwing treacherous noble into the fires is big dick energy. :unsure: :p:p

I would like and i am sure others would too, there are quite a growning number of games ( too few yet) starting to doing it already.

Still as you mentioned don't go out of your way for this now if it is going to drag the pace of what you and banshee have already planned and also better to write/draw what you two are confortable. :)
Plus in case you check the other two, always better to check with patrons first than with us lowly pirates.

Mar 13, 2019
I know you have been working on futa, which is why I was thinking more of a traditional shemale-type character here - you know, feminine body and male genitals. Catherine does pretty much that with her transformations, but she is the protagonist and she does it to dick others.
While I dont want to deny Catherine some elven cock (iirc she did enjoy it early in the game), I was thinking of the character being bottom most of the time, maybe as a punishment in case she was a bad elf.

Feb 25, 2018
Thank you! Glad to hear you enjoyed it! :giggle:

We plan on adding futas to take the place of the men, that way it's just a small adjustment to the CG. I suppose we could do women with strap-ons, but then why would so many women come there to fuck Catherine with strap-ons?

Well... There is a scene gallery in the main menu where you can replay all the scenes. I suppose I could use the same CG and make another scene with it, but it would require me to write more scenes because most of them can't really be re-used like that.

But once we get the romances going I can definitely start making some repeatable scenes and adding some extra options to Catherine's house.

We might add a few more, but most of our outfits are suggested by our patrons, so we have less control over those than you might assume.

I would love to have one too, but we're just two people and we really have to prioritize to get the updates done in a timely fashion. That said we have been trying to figure out a new system for those smaller scenes in between the main sex scene, something along the lines of our action CG's. So in the future, we will probably have a bit more art on the sex scenes and we might add some more for the old ones.
Thanks NecroBunnyStudios for your response! Appreciate getting to peek behind the scenes, and no worries about any of my suggestions. Like I said, wonderful game and keep on doing what you do so well!

• Red Heart

dark0s

Oct 11, 2019
I think Catherine fucking a man is a must-happen event at least as a one-time thing. I think it's not a bad idea to normalize that kind of thing as well. Though I am excited about the dominant BBC futa in the makings! Always excited for any futa/lesbian stuff, honestly:)

4.60 star(s) 64 Votes