RoadGork

Dec 16, 2017
Damn, right before i was able to get my hands on chapter 4, my PC went full breaking bad and broke down. Oh well, i guess gonna try android version for now. Also, exited to hear that next chapter is going to be more technical.

• Sad
Reactions: NecroBunnyStudios

NecroBunnyStudios

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2020
There seems to be a bug in the current version where the title screen has no visible options. Selection brackets where the options should be show up, but clicking on them does nothing.
That means there was a failure when trying to access the save files, the game probably doesn't have permission to get to the folder. Try running the game as administrator.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Aredelya
Mar 13, 2019
B-but... If magic solves everything then there's no DRAMA!

View attachment 923062
Magic sure is tricky when it comes to writing, but you are right, in most settings there is stuff magic can not solve for that very reason.
In some settings magic can solve almost everything, but the cost is prohibitively expensive. If that's the case in Batria, it is clear Jacques currently does not have the money and if he did, he would not invest them into his eye anyway.

Okay, bargaining did not work, I will try to skip the depression and go right to acceptance. Do expect some pirate jokes, though.

Last edited:
  • Haha

mcmng

May 19, 2020
Magic sure is tricky when it comes to writing, but you are right, in most settings there is stuff magic can not solve for that very reason.
In some settings magic can solve almost everything, but the cost is prohibitively expensive. If that's the case in Batria, it is clear Jacques currently does not have the money and if he did, he would not invest them into his eye anyway.

Okay, bargaining did not work, I will try to skip the depression and go right to acceptance. Do expect some pirate jokes, though.

I'd argue it's for more than just drama. Many people in this thread (including me) suggested that choices should have greater consequences storywise. This is one of those cases. Don't wanna see Jacques with one eye? Leave Jean behind and don't save the civilians. I could go even further and say that Jean should have found a way to escape after he was left at Catherine's house.

NecroBunnyStudios

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2020
Do expect some pirate jokes, though.
Jokes on you, I live for pirate jokes!

I'd argue it's for more than just drama. Many people in this thread (including me) suggested that choices should have greater consequences storywise. This is one of those cases. Don't wanna see Jacques with one eye? Leave Jean behind and don't save the civilians. I could go even further and say that Jean should have found a way to escape after he was left at Catherine's house.
That too. I don't know how exactly Jean would have escaped with a broken spine, but there will be some dire consequences of not getting the information to the authorities in time.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Aredelya and mcmng

RhapsodicHotShot

Oct 25, 2019
Replayed the game after not playing since chapter 1. I have to say, its incredible. Very nice and sexy art, nice music and engaging story. :love:

My favourite part is Kyo. I hated her when I first saw her, like a LOT, but since the graduation scene I started to like her little by little and now I cant wait to see how their relationship may develop.

Im kinda curious where victor is, we haven't seen him since chapter 1 I think.

As for Jean, I think kyo turning him into a cuntboy and double penetrating him with Catherine and their dragon cocks would be great. Unless you though of something even worse :devilish:

Keep up the good work!

I wanted to know which outfits are "canon". I really like the wizard outfit but I dont use it because all the combat scenes mention the book and there is no book on it and idk when is she supposed to actually get it.

NecroBunnyStudios

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2020
Very nice and sexy art, nice music and engaging story. :love:
Thank you! We're really happy to hear that you enjoyed it! :giggle:

My favourite part is Kyo. I hated her when I first saw her, like a LOT, but since the graduation scene I started to like her little by little and now I cant wait to see how their relationship may develop.
Phew, I'm really glad people have been enjoying that story, I was a bit worried to be honest. Especially since people hated Kyo so much in chapter 1.

Im kinda curious where victor is, we havent seen him since chapter 1 I think.
He went to the Commonwealth to kill a vampire. But he is coming back next chapter! With a manly beard and a scar if I can convince Banshee to man up her pretty boy. (Totally changeable in his outfits, of course.)

As for Jean, I think kyo turning him into a cuntboy and double penetrating him with Catherine and their dragon cocks would be great. Unless you though of something even worse :devilish:
Kyo is already working her magic, in fact I am working on the scene that reveals his fate right now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I wanted to know which outfits are "canon". I really like the wizard outfit but I dont use it because all the combat scenes mention the book and there is no book on it and idk when is she supposed to actually get it.
Hmmmmm... To be honest, for ease of writing, I just assume that all characters are using their default outfits. I wonder if adding a little icon for the cannon and non-cannon outfits would be something people would like. :unsure:
I will also ask Banshee to add a book on the wizard outfit, I actually asked when she first made it but she forgot and so did I. :whistle:

Keep up the good work!
We will! :giggle:

RhapsodicHotShot

Oct 25, 2019
Phew, I'm really glad people have been enjoying that story, I was a bit worried to be honest. Especially since people hated Kyo so much in chapter 1.
Yeah I was one of the few people, my comment is on page 2

Kyo is already working her magic, in fact I am working on the scene that reveals his fate right now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Damn... Thats even harsher that I though... I like it :devilish: :LOL::LOL:

• Haha

mcmng

May 19, 2020
That too. I don't know how exactly Jean would have escaped with a broken spine, but there will be some dire consequences of not getting the information to the authorities in time.
That's good to know. I find it thrilling to weight my options and plan ahead while playing rpgs (even though this is a VN, but anyway). By the way, I meant to write "could have" not "should have", as a suggestion and not as a... protest? Man, English may be easy to learn, but it's surely hard to master.

4.60 star(s) 64 Votes