NecroBunnyStudios

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2020
That is the sub route where Catherine goes straight to sex without forgiveness.

====================
Anyway finally got the time to play the Kyo update and it did not disapoint. Interesting that she is now the headmaster of the Traxiaria, at least until Khiran and Elara return. I also really liked how she shut up Labashi and his cheap seduction skills. :LOL:

The wholesome sex scene between Cat and Kyo was really hot (the bad dragon dick made me chuckle a bit). Specially in light that i choose to have Cat try to forgive and trust her old master despite their issues caused by Kyo's harsh training.:love:

Also look forward to see Jean again. Wonder what Kyo did to him. :devilish::p

And it will be nice to finally see the Emperor and maybe seraph Asariel burning some nobles. :devilish::devilish:

==================

By the way loading a older save i got a bug where Antoinnete would appear everywhere during talks. I fixed this by starting from a save where she appeared already, after Jean's visit to her brothel.
Hehe. Glad to hear you enjoyed it! :giggle:

Hmmm, yes. I will have to investigate why Antoinnete and Jacques are refusing to leave their scenes. I thought I had taken care of that already, but evidently not.

And Banshee is already working on Jean. So his fate is probably the first thing I am going to write in chapter 5. Should be out in the next alpha, or next beta at the latest!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Aredelya

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
Wow, this thread moves fast. Makes sense, though, quality game makes folks want to jaw about it.

Regarding the 'catching up bit', HSH-- by that I mean Cass is now an accomplished caster herself and no longer 'merely' an apprentince. Depending on how the cards go, she even has a student of her own (with the occasional snogging).

So given these developments, and how she is discovering just how thorny the path to walk is with the nobles, wealth, power struggles, and avoiding being outright enslaved, it lends a better sense of perspective as to all the cumalative b.s. Kyo, a former commoner, now noblewoman and mage besides had/has to deal with on a regular basis.

It doesn't change the past, but Kyo did lay the foundation for useful skills in the future. And it's not like she's supposed to be perfect-- Kyo has literally been fighting tooth, nail and dummy thicc to get where she is-- so it's not unrealistic that she would have difficulty lowering her barriers around anybody, let alone a fledgling mage that did not yet have the ability to defend themselves against this higher tier nonsense. Cass has the opportunity for a taste for this herself when training the pink wonder-- too much coddeling, they risk ruining the opportunity to grow from the challenge. Flipside, too little, and you end up with a unreceptive student teacher relationship. (Which is where Kyo definately fubarred a bit.)

I may be sugarcoating it a bit, but due to the schenanigans of Khiran they now have a chance to see more or less eye to eye, find some common ground, and possibly more. The fact that the author gave us the opportunity for Cas to dig in and take the higher road instead of using Kyo like a tool to vent her frustration is why it is most definately my favorite build up and scene thus far.

Because with this result among the many winding paths, this gives both Kyo and Cass a lover, a potential ally, and perhaps something of a friendly rivalry to boot. That to me makes the best of sexy times-- and luck willing there will be a potential epilogue somewhere down the line where the two of them end up guildmasters of the arcane craft, and preggo with eachothers kids by virtue of entirely too many futa potions and sultry nights (and days) of honing their arts.

If it's revenge pr0n, why, I'm pretty sure a certain blond noble has earned the delectible delight of being shoved up to the top of the list. Or bent over a barrel. Whatever works. Kyo is a flawed but mostly decent character. This fellow, though..

dark0s

Oct 11, 2019
Wow, this thread moves fast. Makes sense, though, quality game makes folks want to jaw about it.

Regarding the 'catching up bit', HSH-- by that I mean Cass is now an accomplished caster herself and no longer 'merely' an apprentince. Depending on how the cards go, she even has a student of her own (with the occasional snogging).

So given these developments, and how she is discovering just how thorny the path to walk is with the nobles, wealth, power struggles, and avoiding being outright enslaved, it lends a better sense of perspective as to all the cumalative b.s. Kyo, a former commoner, now noblewoman and mage besides had/has to deal with on a regular basis.

It doesn't change the past, but Kyo did lay the foundation for useful skills in the future. And it's not like she's supposed to be perfect-- Kyo has literally been fighting tooth, nail and dummy thicc to get where she is-- so it's not unrealistic that she would have difficulty lowering her barriers around anybody, let alone a fledgling mage that did not yet have the ability to defend themselves against this higher tier nonsense. Cass has the opportunity for a taste for this herself when training the pink wonder-- too much coddeling, they risk ruining the opportunity to grow from the challenge. Flipside, too little, and you end up with a unreceptive student teacher relationship. (Which is where Kyo definately fubarred a bit.)

I may be sugarcoating it a bit, but due to the schenanigans of Khiran they now have a chance to see more or less eye to eye, find some common ground, and possibly more. The fact that the author gave us the opportunity for Cas to dig in and take the higher road instead of using Kyo like a tool to vent her frustration is why it is most definately my favorite build up and scene thus far.

Because with this result among the many winding paths, this gives both Kyo and Cass a lover, a potential ally, and perhaps something of a friendly rivalry to boot. That to me makes the best of sexy times-- and luck willing there will be a potential epilogue somewhere down the line where the two of them end up guildmasters of the arcane craft, and preggo with eachothers kids by virtue of entirely too many futa potions and sultry nights (and days) of honing their arts.

If it's revenge pr0n, why, I'm pretty sure a certain blond noble has earned the delectible delight of being shoved up to the top of the list. Or bent over a barrel. Whatever works. Kyo is a flawed but mostly decent character. This fellow, though..
Your idea of epilogue is exactly like mine! Very sweet and kinky with duo-pregnancies! I mean, there are potions that enable this, so this just MUST happen, he-he!
P.S. - thread indeed flies quickly, though it would be nice for people to rate the game more often, would help with the search engine of this website a ton.

• Red Heart
Reactions: NecroBunnyStudios

mcmng

May 19, 2020
how am I a masochist (or a sadist???) for pointing out one probable branch to the story? I was referring to the unfinished part of the storyline where you choose the option "Denounce her" after Catherine's test. Did you guys know that PTSD is a thing? Some people never recover from some traumatic experiences in their lives, I assume this would be the case when going down this path that ISN'T IN THE GAME YET. Sheesh.

dark0s

Oct 11, 2019
how am I a masochist (or a sadist???) for pointing out one probable branch to the story? I was referring to the unfinished part of the storyline where you choose the option "Denounce her" after Catherine's test. Did you guys know that PTSD is a thing? Some people never recover from some traumatic experiences in their lives, I assume this would be the case when going down this path that ISN'T IN THE GAME YET. Sheesh.
Was obviosly a joke, sorry if that wasn't clear :p

dark0s

Oct 11, 2019
Will Catherine's promotion also be reflected in the character sheet update in ch5? I suspect those sheets to make a long way since ch1, but was generally curious about job hierarchy and what it constitutes. Like, what does it mean to be an initiate? What does it mean to be a practitioner? What does it mean to be a magus and so on. I know I'm pretty much asking for a lore dump, but I didn't quite catch this information in the game so far.

NecroBunnyStudios

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2020
joseph-joestar-the-invincible1.jpg

Will Catherine's promotion also be reflected in the character sheet update in ch5? I suspect those sheets to make a long way since ch1, but was generally curious about job hierarchy and what it constitutes. Like, what does it mean to be an initiate? What does it mean to be a practitioner? What does it mean to be a magus and so on. I know I'm pretty much asking for a lore dump, but I didn't quite catch this information in the game so far.
Yes, we want to add more things to the character sheet in this update!

Necro did mentioned before their desire to make chapter 5 a more technical update. Maybe we will get some codex with it? Pretty please? :p
I'll do my best!
To be honest, I am very excited about doing the codex. I have a few ideas that I'd love to implement, the main problem is finding the time to write all the lore in there. But I'll certainly try.

Mar 13, 2019
So, I was replaying the battle and there is this thing about Jacques and Lena that puzzles me (sorry if discussed earlier):
I selected the tavern during the battle, which means Catherine pretty much dragged Jacques into safety, but later when she returns to the tavern, Jacques is okay, but Lena says she saw him and his fellow legionnaires resting, covered in wounds. How?
If I switch the routes, he is indeed pretty beaten ... that eyepatch is not permanent, right? Right? :oops:

edit: replayed again and she meets them on another spot

Last edited:

NecroBunnyStudios

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2020
So, I was replaying the battle and there is this thing about Jacques and Lena that puzzles me (sorry if discussed earlier):
I selected the tavern during the battle, which means Catherine pretty much dragged Jacques into safety, but later when she returns to the tavern, Jacques is okay, but Lena says she saw him and his fellow legionnaires resting, covered in wounds. How?
If I switch the routes, he is indeed pretty beaten ... that eyepatch is not permanent, right? Right? :oops:

edit: replayed again and she meets them on another spot
Yeah, she meets them on the streets, not on the tavern. Jacques is a veteran legionnaire and after Catherine goes risk her life to kill the Elder he just couldn't sit by idly. But thanks for pointing out that there was some confusion there, I will make it a bit clearer!

And well... It's going to be permanent as far as I'm concerned but, of course, Banshee will pretty it up eventually with a nice eyepatch!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Aredelya
4.60 star(s) 64 Votes