NecroBunnyStudios

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2020
I could be wrong, but it feels like the perspective on the is off.
Hmmm... Possibly, I'll tell Banshee. But that is still just a sketch, I'm sure she will tidy everything up in the final version.

Sigrid has that "i want your pussy" look. :LOL:
And Sigrid is a kinder egg. :sneaky:

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Two posts from twitter. :)
Necro Bunny@NecroBunnyGames

Actual angel passing by to bless your timeline

Get ready to finally meet Sigrid on Chapter 5!
EsHbxKWXEAEztow.jpg

Necro Bunny@NecroBunnyGames

We also have a very fancy new background in the works!

Sparkling heart

Eyes

#visualnovel #vndev #background #adultvn #vnlink #indiedev #sketch
EsRnpHVXIAkfsx1.jpg
Source:

Jimbo-do

May 10, 2017
So far Yda is my favorite (especially rough Yda), though its a very close race between pretty much everyone.

If you have the time I was wondering if Catherine has a mental link with Weiss, and Yda can do hive mind mental link stuff. Is there any idea of having Catherine and Yda trying to mind link to each other? Yda seemed pritty upset over the lose of her mental community, although somewhat optimistic. Possibly could have some "I feel you feel me in you" mind fuckery?

Last edited:

NecroBunnyStudios

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2020
So far Yda is my favorite (especially rough Yda), though its a very close race between pretty much everyone.

If you have the time I was wondering if Catherine has a mental link with Weiss, and Yda can do hive mind mental link stuff. Is there any idea of having Catherine and Yda trying to mind link to each other? Yda seemed pritty upset over the lose of her mental community, although somewhat optimistic. Possibly could have some "I feel you feel me in you" mind fuckery?
Mind fuckery you say? Hmmmm, I guess a lil bit maybe. But Yda can't really establish a psionic link with Catherine, that's something she can only do with members of her race, but she does have psionic powers so she can mind read and other stuff like that. So a bit of mind fuckery might be present.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Aredelya
4.60 star(s) 64 Votes