bbgman

Apr 24, 2018
I know that i'm in the extreme minority with this, but is there a way to play this on a 32bit OS?
My pc is so ancient that it might shutdown if i look at it funny.

• Sad
Reactions: NecroBunnyStudios

NecroBunnyStudios

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2020
I know that i'm in the extreme minority with this, but is there a way to play this on a 32bit OS?
My pc is so ancient that it might shutdown if i look at it funny.
Unity dropped support for 32bit OS's a long time ago. And if I downgrade the build to one that still has it I lose a bunch of features that I actually use, so the game just wouldn't work. Sorry, but I can't do it. :cry:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Aredelya and bbgman

Redemtion

Sep 24, 2020
Hey can someone tell me if there are different routes? Like a dom and slave route or is it just a corruption story

dark0s

Oct 11, 2019
Hey can someone tell me if there are different routes? Like a dom and slave route or is it just a corruption story
I don't think it's any of those things. It's an adventure game with romance options about a young talented mage that gets steadily stronger. There will be multiple endings with different partners, but as far as such reductionist characteristics as "slave route" or "dom route" I don't think either fit at all. Try it out! It's an incredible game and it's filled with love of developers that care a lot about all kinds of cool details!

sunaboz

Donor
Jun 25, 2018
There are scenes where you become a slave (but after one erotic scene it's game over) or are submitted (many scenes like that) or you're dominating, depending on your choices. But if you want full slave experience you won't find it here, either way I recommend to try it out, as long as you're not afraid to read a little.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Game is not really separated in rigid routes. Catherine can choose who she sleep with during the game.

But there is a bad ending were she end up as a sex slave.

LoneVoyage

Nov 22, 2016
Public version is out! Congratulations everyone.

Hello hello, lovelies! Here we are once again to proudly (and finally!) present to you all the public version of Chapter 5! This post will probably be a bit shorter than usual because this one got us totally beat, phew!

(But also, because we are super excited to ship this to you all as soon as possible! hehehe)

Anyway! This Chapter 5 adds around 42 total CGs, and around 84k words to Catherine's story! It adds Catherines newest quest, where she is sent by the Emperor himself to find a mysterious legendary warrior. It also adds multiple events that tease the tavern management system that we are preparing, as well as sexy encounters with Briwala, Sylvara and Khai, and the return of an old friend of the White Flower!

Despite many obstacles, Chapter 5 is finally available for everyone to play, and we honestly hope you all enjoy it as much as we do! And of course, none of this would be possible without the most loving group of supporters this duo of devs could ever hope for! We'd like to once again, thank you all from the bottom of our hearts for all the love, support, and feedback we get from this lovely community, and we hope to deliver the most amazing game we possibly can, because well... you guys deserve only the very best! <3

But hey, what are you all still doing here? Go play the game, and tell us what you think about it! <3

4.60 star(s) 64 Votes