NecroBunnyStudios

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2020
Very weird that your game was already proved very great with high quality art style and interesting story and easy to complete quest, even got a full 5/5 stars reviews from 21 people now yet still didn't attracting much support. I hope you and your team would reach the goal some day, this game deserve more supporters and money
We do appreciate the sentiment but we're growing! Slowly but surely. :giggle: (Although it would be nice if we could get more support :p (please support us on patreon, we give hugs ;)))

CG Gallery is bugged again, I'm afraid. If you opened a picture from any chapter and using "left" and "right" buttons it'll throw you to the pictures from chapter 1. And button "left" sometimes disappears on click without doing anything.
Oh no! I will look it up again, make sure it stays fixed this time!

Any changes over the patreon build? I am pretty happy with the low fps patreon build, but if there is more contant, I am going to jump over.
There are 2 new scenes, a sex scene with Khai and Victor's return! I did not have time to implement the fps feature sadly, too busy finishing the build, but I will do so next week for sure!

I played some of it already. It is really great! Later after i finish i will post more about the chapter.:love:

Just one thing, i really liked the addition of the codex, it is a really good addition to a game so full of lore. One question, there are only two entries so far right? Or did my old save bugged something? :unsure:
Glad to hear you're enjoying it! :giggle:

Yes, there are only two entries as of now. I'll be working to add a little bit to the codex daily from now on so next chapter will probably have a bunch of entries.

Having a weird issue: Was able to visit emperor and the following events 3 times. Hopes this doesn't screw up anything.
Hmmmm. That's very weird. I tested the build a bunch and saw nothing of the sort... Can you give me some more information, maybe the path you took?

Last edited:

NecroBunnyStudios

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2020
The only "bad" thing that could be said about this game, is actually a very common problem seen in other similar games...

Which is ,A Wall of Text that describes multiple events/positions, but it only has 1 (sometimes 2 ) Image/Picture to accompany it !

For example, I assume you all have played enough of the game to have seen the very 1st masturbation scene at the start of the game. (I wont spoil some top late game material)

In that masturbation scene, the Main Character uses a dildo. And here is how the "event" goes :
1. She takes the Dildo and puts it in her mouth to lubricate it
2. She takes the Dildo and uses it on her pussy
3. She uses magic on the Dilto to make it move on its own without the need of her hands
4. After she comes and is done, she licks clean the Dildo

All these "events" are describe in great detail in the form of text (very well written)These events are described very vividly even, you can almost see it :D
But only number 3. has an Image/Picture.
All of this is true but IMO that doesn't make the game any less enjoyable. Sure it would be great if there were more pictures and animations (although there are plenty) but there's only so much 2 people can do. Well, not even 2 people since Vane is the programmer/writer and Banshee is the artist, so basically only one person is doing the drawings. She's streaming some of her work on Discord for patrons and there you can see how time consuming and how hard it is to do make. The only chance to improve it is for a game to have more patrons allowing for some contractors being hired (although I'm not sure if that would be a good thing, Vane and Banshee make a great duo and adding more people into the mix might actually be detrimental to the process, not to mention it would probably be very hard to copy Banshee's style).
Sadly theres little we can do about that for now. But we do want to get more scenes in and have more lewd art. We're still figuring it out but with any lucky we should have a bunch more lewd art on the next chapter.

NecroBunnyStudios

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2020
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Aredelya

NecroBunnyStudios

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2020
Here's saves.

Page 11 favorited one.
Thank you, I'll look into it!

Any hope of a harem route / cheat?
Hmmm, not sure about a harem route at this point. You can definetly never settle down and have sex with just about everyone but harem implies other things too. But I'll be sure to add a cheat to ignore romances.

mcmng

May 19, 2020
Just played through chapter 5, looking good. Why wasn't the treant fight portrayed in the book style, though?

It's possible to watch Sylvara's "interview" at Catherine's house before watching Kyo delivering Jeanne to Catherine, however it makes no sense since Jeanne is already there during said "interview". Is this a bug? An oversight?

Lastly, spotted another... typo? Pretty sure it should be Sigrid instead of Sylvara written there. lolwut.png

Reactions: NecroBunnyStudios

chrisdraconis

Jul 18, 2017
what is the kinks section for in stats, do you gain kinks as through choices/actions or will it remain blank? also my debt seems to go up in situations where i seem to be earning money am i missing something or is it a glitch?

Last edited:

NecroBunnyStudios

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2020
Is there any way to change resolution? I have a really shitty monitor.
Not right now, the only thing you can do is use alt + enter to resize the window.

hi pls where i can fined save file for pc
Right here: C:\Users\%user\AppData\LocalLow\Necro Bunny Studios\Rise of the White Flower

Just played through chapter 5, looking good. Why wasn't the treant fight portrayed in the book style, though?

It's possible to watch Sylvara's "interview" at Catherine's house before watching Kyo delivering Jeanne to Catherine, however it makes no sense since Jeanne is already there during said "interview". Is this a bug? An oversight?

Lastly, spotted another... typo? Pretty sure it should be Sigrid instead of Sylvara written there. View attachment 1071562
I just wanted to make that fight in a different style. I might go back and add the book style to it later though.

And yes, it was an oversight. I'll get it fixed.

what is the kinks section for in stats, do you gain kinks as through choices/actions or will it remain blank? also my debt seems to go up in situations where i seem to be earning money am i missing something or is it a glitch?
Originally the idea was that you could induce certain fetishes on character based on choices, we ended up abandoning that idea because of the sheer amount of extra work that it would dump on us. But now it is there mostly for information purposues. Although the stats screen is in desperate need of an update.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Aredelya and mcmng

dark0s

Oct 11, 2019
Not right now, the only thing you can do is use alt + enter to resize the window.

Right here: C:\Users\%user\AppData\LocalLow\Necro Bunny Studios\Rise of the White Flower

I just wanted to make that fight in a different style. I might go back and add the book style to it later though.

And yes, it was an oversight. I'll get it fixed.

Originally the idea was that you could induce certain fetishes on character based on choices, we ended up abandoning that idea because of the sheer amount of extra work that it would dump on us. But now it is there mostly for information purposues. Although the stats screen is in desperate need of an update.
Just finished chapter 5! And ooh boy, it was great!

A few comments from the experience:
1. Sigrid is a magnificent addition to the roster, though her not having a scene yet was super cock-teasy!
2. It is nice to see the story move forward, but it's still annoying that I can't see the stats change since chapter 1:mad: xD
3. When I saw that Lena has been picked to be one of the characters to have her own route I couldn't quite believe it lmfao. Since it was originally me (at least on this forum) who requested her to have her own dedicated route lmao. As soon as I saw this I decided I could no longer abstain from your patreon. After all, if you ask a developer and then you receive - you kinda have to put your money where your mouth is xD.

Not really a complaint but it felt like the chapter was... A little short?.. Maybe I was just so excited and so gung-ho that I clicked through it a tad too fast. But still, was a great time, super excited to see what happens next!(y)(y)(y)
P.S. - Though I do remember you saying that you wanted to make a route for all characters in the end of the day, but still :)

Last edited:

chrisdraconis

Jul 18, 2017
awww... i was hoping i could make catherine a subby lesbian;):p also ther seems to be a glitch if you complete enough missions before seing the emperor for the first time you start getting duplicate missions

Last edited:

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
So, great game and the girls are all pretty. but this game is super wordy and overly described. I don't need to hear how Catherine communes with arcane magic every time she casts her spells. after the 4th time I read "Catherine pierced the veil and communed with the forces of arcane magic." I was done. Please in future releases, cut down on the overly wordy descriptions. We all know how Wizards work; you hold the spellbook and cast your magic. the end.

1615113319602.png

• Sad
4.60 star(s) 64 Votes