RhapsodicHotShot

Oct 25, 2019
Lets start by saying this was a great chapter. So many things happening on it. :love::love:

Putting everything under spoilers to reduce size and in case some people haven't played the update yet.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Intresting. I will wait for a few more chapters before playing again, when it will have more content.

Im going to literaly blue ball both the angel and the tiefling. My Cathrine is a bitch like her master.

HSHS1111

Feb 8, 2019
Great update, I loved it. Lot's of good stuff. When Briwala came I first thought I would enjoy the RP scene more but when I checked the other scene it melted my heart. Sylvara is a great addition to the cast.
I was somewhat surprised that Yda wasn't mentioned during the audience with the emperor. Didn't Cat say beforehand she wanted to make sure Yda get recognition for her part in the battle?
Eleanor being under that knight in particular isn't going to end well. His disdain for commoners in general and Cat in particular will be hard on her. Her dream being a Knight will make her endure a lot but eventually they will probably clash.
I'm a bit more ambivalent about Lena. Though the love path felt better here, especially considering her interactions with the hero from the past. Will have to see though. The blurp about missing scenes while on the love path has me worried a bit. I might need to keep another parallel save going in the future.
In regards to Victor, bringing an undead army to the doorstep of the capital while they're on high alert is bound to lead to trouble. More likely sooner than later.

I did run in the bug where I had two options to go to the emperor. I think it appeared when I had both "Go to the emperor" and "Sylvara visits" option at home. When I choose Sylvaras event afterwards I had two options for the emperor which both spawned the follow up. By going to an earlier save and choosing a different order of operations I managed to avoid it though.

And two spelling errors:
1) During the fight with the mage and demons the was a "faint" that was supposed to be a "feint".

2) During the bath scene in the sentence "Now... That is quite rare." I'm pretty sure that's supposed to be a "No... " in the beginning given the previous question.

And I noticed that while in the encyclopedia the scrollback with the mousewheel is active in the background. Not a big deal as there currently isn't a lot in there. But if you want to expand it you should get this fixed.

BuddhaOnaDiet

Oct 10, 2019
Absolutely not. This is a game heavy on the lore and dialogues, if you really don't like to read you can just hold the skip button or use the cheat to acess the scenes, if that is only what you are looking for, instead of asking for the game to be "watered down".
Here, here. For those that are in it for the fap then about 95% of all other games on this site should be appropriate alternatives. Vanes writing is great and even though there is a lot of text I never find myself bored and the pacing is good as well. Keep up the awesome work, bud!

dark0s

Oct 11, 2019
So, great game and the girls are all pretty. but this game is super wordy and overly described. I don't need to hear how Catherine communes with arcane magic every time she casts her spells. after the 4th time I read "Catherine pierced the veil and communed with the forces of arcane magic." I was done. Please in future releases, cut down on the overly wordy descriptions. We all know how Wizards work; you hold the spellbook and cast your magic. the end.

View attachment 1071936
Can't you just skip descriptions you don't want to read? You can skip all text when it comes down to it. I personally enjoy such descriptions. Also, wizards don't work the same way in any one universe, so no, we don't all expect them to go "bam, there's the spell".

Sasarko99

Jun 13, 2018
The story is amazing, the new chapter (5) is very interesting I like the new characters a lot, especially Sigrid and her third leg, I cain't wait for the scenes where she goes down on Catherine's poor pussy.
I noticed that telling Lena I love you starts her romance route? I suppose this is the first romance route to be added to the game since I haven't seen that warning before.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: NecroBunnyStudios

Jimbo-do

May 10, 2017
Hmmm, not sure about a harem route at this point. You can definetly never settle down and have sex with just about everyone but harem implies other things too. But I'll be sure to add a cheat to ignore romances.
Ignore romances as in you can do romances and it doesn't lock you out of other things/romances? Or as in it would make you ignore options to romance? I hope its the first option!

Sidenote: Fantastic chapter!

• Red Heart

NecroBunnyStudios

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2020
Just finished chapter 5! And ooh boy, it was great!

A few comments from the experience:
1. Sigrid is a magnificent addition to the roster, though her not having a scene yet was super cock-teasy!
2. It is nice to see the story move forward, but it's still annoying that I can't see the stats change since chapter 1:mad: xD
3. When I saw that Lena has been picked to be one of the characters to have her own route I couldn't quite believe it lmfao. Since it was originally me (at least on this forum) who requested her to have her own dedicated route lmao. As soon as I saw this I decided I could no longer abstain from your patreon. After all, if you ask a developer and then you receive - you kinda have to put your money where your mouth is xD.

Not really a complaint but it felt like the chapter was... A little short?.. Maybe I was just so excited and so gung-ho that I clicked through it a tad too fast. But still, was a great time, super excited to see what happens next!(y)(y)(y)
P.S. - Though I do remember you saying that you wanted to make a route for all characters in the end of the day, but still :)
Fufufu! Ask and you shall recieve! Glad you enjoyed the chapter! :giggle:
And it was a bit shorter, yes. We spent some time working on the codex, and working on a new tavern management system to spice things up. Unfortunately it was not ready in time so it will have to wait a bit longer.

Unfortunately the game is not working on the newer versions of android due to all the changes that they made to how permissions are handled. The game can't save on some version, most notably 11. I still haven't been able to figure out how to fix this.

awww... i was hoping i could make catherine a subby lesbian;):p also ther seems to be a glitch if you complete enough missions before seing the emperor for the first time you start getting duplicate missions
Well, there will be some subby lesbian scenes thats for sure. Maybe we'll get a character with a romance route that has cath being a sub? :sneaky:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Aredelya

NecroBunnyStudios

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2020
Lets start by saying this was a great chapter. So many things happening on it. :love::love:

Putting everything under spoilers to reduce size and in case some people haven't played the update yet.
Hehehe, Glad to hear you enjoyed the latest chapter! :giggle: And thank you for the breakdown, it's nice to know what people think of every little bit of the story.
And we're going to refine the codex further and I'm going to start adding a bunch of lore to it for the next chapter!

Ignore romances as in you can do romances and it doesn't lock you out of other things/romances? Or as in it would make you ignore options to romance? I hope its the first option!

Sidenote: Fantastic chapter!
With the cheat I think we can just make the game think that Cath is single/monogamous at all times, and so she can romance everyone at the same time without any problem.

Stuck at main menu on Android. Plz fix
Unfortunately the game is not working on the newer versions of android due to all the changes that they made to how permissions are handled. The game can't save on some version, most notably 11. I still haven't been able to figure out how to fix this.

NecroBunnyStudios

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2020
Great update, I loved it. Lot's of good stuff. When Briwala came I first thought I would enjoy the RP scene more but when I checked the other scene it melted my heart. Sylvara is a great addition to the cast.
I was somewhat surprised that Yda wasn't mentioned during the audience with the emperor. Didn't Cat say beforehand she wanted to make sure Yda get recognition for her part in the battle?
Eleanor being under that knight in particular isn't going to end well. His disdain for commoners in general and Cat in particular will be hard on her. Her dream being a Knight will make her endure a lot but eventually they will probably clash.
I'm a bit more ambivalent about Lena. Though the love path felt better here, especially considering her interactions with the hero from the past. Will have to see though. The blurp about missing scenes while on the love path has me worried a bit. I might need to keep another parallel save going in the future.
In regards to Victor, bringing an undead army to the doorstep of the capital while they're on high alert is bound to lead to trouble. More likely sooner than later.

I did run in the bug where I had two options to go to the emperor. I think it appeared when I had both "Go to the emperor" and "Sylvara visits" option at home. When I choose Sylvaras event afterwards I had two options for the emperor which both spawned the follow up. By going to an earlier save and choosing a different order of operations I managed to avoid it though.

And two spelling errors:
1) During the fight with the mage and demons the was a "faint" that was supposed to be a "feint".

2) During the bath scene in the sentence "Now... That is quite rare." I'm pretty sure that's supposed to be a "No... " in the beginning given the previous question.

And I noticed that while in the encyclopedia the scrollback with the mousewheel is active in the background. Not a big deal as there currently isn't a lot in there. But if you want to expand it you should get this fixed.
Glad to hear you liked it! :giggle:
What a weird bug... I was pretty sure I tried doing chapter 5 in all orders and I had no problems on my side... Going to have to look at it again.

The story is amazing, the new chapter (5) is very interesting I like the new characters a lot, especially Sigrid and her third leg, I cain't wait for the scenes where she goes down on Catherine's poor pussy.
I noticed that telling Lena I love you starts her romance route? I suppose this is the first romance route to be added to the game since I haven't seen that warning before.
Glad you liked it! :giggle:
And yes, this is the first romance route. One thing that I wasen't quite able to make it clear, is that you can start a romance with her at a later date too.

Redemtion

Sep 24, 2020
This definitely isn't a corruption game cuz I feel really compelled to root for the main character to overcome all the stuff happening was pleasantly surprised by that it's a wonderful game I will he watching the progress closely now. good job!

• Red Heart

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Glad you liked it! :giggle:
And yes, this is the first romance route. One thing that I wasen't quite able to make it clear, is that you can start a romance with her at a later date too.
Nice to know. Would like to check others before being locked in Lena's, despite her being cute when embarrassed.
Out of curiosity can you say what will be the possible romances? Or all the women will be romanceable? :p

Redemtion

Sep 24, 2020
My bad lol but idk i liked a male that wanted to dom her just for the choices
Well Jean being a dom or trying to dom Catherine I was sure wasn't going to happen since when Catherine's does the blowjob scene you can "give back" what you took and in general he wasn't in charge of that whole scene so I was sure he was gonna take a submissive role. thought it would more be corrupting him tho than transforming

Nizzquizz

Oct 20, 2017
I have started and stopped a few times now, trying to express just how much I love this game. But nevermind that it's 8am on a monday and I spend almost all night catching up - and thus feel pretty brain dead now - I also doubt that anybody really cares for a long-winded, rambling essay on how this VN gets the "RPGs and fantasy-settings need likeable characters to be engaging and captivating in the first place" mantra much more than most recent big studio RPGs do.
So I will keep it (relatively) short and say: I love the RotWF, and my favourite psycho-elf getting that love route already has me smiling like an utter lunatic.
Thanks for that and all your work! Love it to bits, bytes and pieces!

(... now I just need to figure out why I suddenly feel a need to listen to Killing Joke's Love Like Blood? Hm... )

4.60 star(s) 64 Votes