RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
hahaha.

That somehow made me remind of something that happened yesterday at the Fetish Locator thread. A user was asking why he couldn't unlock more scenes with Lyssa (one of the possible LIs) after he got a blowjob scene. Then everyone else was explaining to him Lyssa was a transwoman and the user was like "surprise pikachu face". :LOL: :LOL:

All jokes aside, romances won't affect the general dialogue that much, but they will affect the sex scenes a lot. Also there will be special scenes that you can only acess when in a romance route. Lena is a bit of a special case which is why she is getting her route early, but the other characters will still take a while to get their routes. And the cheat is merely for the convenience not because romances are going to be an afterthought.
That is nice to know. Makes the romantic choices more impactful on the narrative.
So as much as i like the tsundere assassin i think i will redo the choice because i still want to see Kyo's romantic route at least before chosing. The sadistic bad bitch who goes all mushy feeling for Catherine stole my heart too. :love::love:
The art made it look like such a happy game full of love and the care the developers poured into it. If i'd known you were also planning on adding that level of debauchery I would have avoided it to save the purity of my soul.
But do gingers have soul? :unsure:

*Run away...:LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: NecroBunnyStudios

Staimh

Dec 12, 2020
I really want to know who first came up with this whole "Gingers have no soul thing" then I can murder them for giving away our secret.

Of course we have a soul.

In face we have many,

We collect them from the bodies of the innocent we lure into our dungeons of gingerness.
OK, now that you've given away our secret (ginger and aware of it)
Re-read the question
I think RC-1138 Boss only wanted to know if we liked dancing to certain music

Dreamatrix

Aug 11, 2019
I... Actually don't know the suits off the top of my head... :whistle:

But... It's pink for flirty/romance, blue is friendly, gold is neutral, and black is aggressive. The optins might not always fall neatly into those categories but they are what I use as reference when deciding what type of card it should be.
Blue though being friendly, could be submissive too if you think about it in some of the choices.
BTW..it seems that outfits are unlock by default without even using the cheat. I even went to delete the necro bunny studios folder but still the moment you reach the part where you can see the Home, Stats and Outfit, all outfits can wear.

NecroBunnyStudios

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2020
A question for those who have played CH 5 or the devs themselves

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Blue though being friendly, could be submissive too if you think about it in some of the choices.
BTW..it seems that outfits are unlock by default without even using the cheat. I even went to delete the necro bunny studios folder but still the moment you reach the part where you can see the Home, Stats and Outfit, all outfits can wear.
Yes, at the moment mostly everything is available by default. Later on in the development we are going to lock them as part of our revision of the whole game, but for now we just leave most of them unlocked.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I will admit while i found that strange it really flew over my head when i was making my comment about the update. There was so many things to talk about it. :p

Last edited:

mcmng

May 19, 2020
So anyone got a clue to what Diamond, Club and Spade interactions are? I know Heart is more towards love and lust.
Like how some games with multiple choice paths where 2 types of taking cum in the mouth should be different paths but seems like swallowing and sharing leads to dom instead of splitting into sub and dom, i understand if she swallows and act sluty but she still tells Jean that he could get one himself in the future sounds like a +1 dom while the other option to make him swallow his own cum is +2 dom.
Even the option to shoot cum on her face don't seems submissive as she has an attitude that say otherwise.
played though the game again to be sure, so here are my takes on the choice cards:

Clubs/Yellow: Neutral choice in the good-evil axis (this also applies to choices that any alignment would choose too), when you have multiple choices (more than 3 I mean), any choice regarding the lawful-chaotic axis and for questions (when Catherine is either having a date or chatting casually with someone). One notable exception is in cp 5 when rejecting the "gift" from Kyo is the clubs/yellow card and accepting it is diamonds/light blue. I think this instance is the only one where these two are switched around from my classification.

Diamonds/Light blue: Good choice in the good-evil axis, with the biggest exception being the one time listed above, and being friendly. When said choice is about Catherine-Kyo relationship, this could be seen as trustful (maybe even naive) or definitely submissive.

Hearts/Pink: Love/Lust choice. This choice often leads to more intimate time between Catherine and her partner(s), but not necessarily leads to a sex scene.

Spades/Purple: Evil choice in the good-evil axis and being unfriendly or outright hostile. When said choice is about Catherine-Kyo relationship, this could be seen as distrustful.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart

NecroBunnyStudios

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2020
Yeah, it was a brainfart on my part. She is a Line of the Flower mage that specializes in conjuration which is the specialty of the Line of the Tower. And she did study a lot under Thibaut who is the head of the Line of the Tower. So much lore that even I need a codex to keep track of it all. :ROFLMAO:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I started off being nice to Eleanor until I realised she's an idiot.

One more "worship the Emperor" comment and i'm going to do some magical experimentation of my own starting with attempting a colonic irrigation using her sword.

• Haha
Reactions: LAKueiJin

Twisted peel

Sep 12, 2020
I started off being nice to Eleanor until I realised she's an idiot.

One more "worship the Emperor" comment and i'm going to do some magical experimentation of my own starting with attempting a colonic irrigation using her sword.
Haha. I feel exacty the same way

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Haha. I feel exacty the same way
She's lovely in small doses but once she gets on her Emperor is great this and Emperor is almighty that i'm trying to will spontaneous combustion upon her.

To clarify, i'm not hating the way her character is done, in fact I think they are all incredibly well written i'm just not into hero worship and she's next level with her Emperor praise. Wouldn't change her because she is still a well made character but that doesn't stop me planning painful and maybe naked punishments every time she brings him up.

On a totally unrelated note, I think Kyo is awesome. If I was rich and could do magic that would be me but slightly less slutty. Only really interested in girls but i'd happily help the Empress be less of a prude.

• Red Heart

Dolphi.N28

Mar 15, 2018
I cant seem to progress in chapter 5, after the guard raid there arent any events on the map and i cant do anything.

This is happening on the android version, anyone know if im missing something?

• Thinking Face

NecroBunnyStudios

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2020
NecroBunnyStudios, is mentioning found typoes here useful to you? Or via private conversation? Would you rather via wait until later, after you've done some rewriting?
The best place to send us typos is our discord server. We have a channel set up there for only that purpose and it's easier for me to go over them in order. If you wouldn't mind joining us on discord, here is the .

I cant seem to progress in chapter 5, after the guard raid there arent any events on the map and i cant do anything.

This is happening on the android version, anyone know if im missing something?
Hmmmmm... That is weird, but android has been giving me a lot of headaches lately. I can't know for sure what went wrong, but tell me what events you did see, more specifically, did the tavern event with Jacques fire?

• Red Heart
Reactions: Aredelya
4.60 star(s) 64 Votes