Dolphi.N28

Mar 15, 2018
Hmmmmm... That is weird, but android has been giving me a lot of headaches lately. I can't know for sure what went wrong, but tell me what events you did see, more specifically, did the tavern event with Jacques fire?
The tavern event is the one where you have to find a bard and a supplier right? After i found both the guard event appeared then nothing.

Going to the tavern after that just gives me the option to talk with Eleanor and thats it.

Twisted peel

Sep 12, 2020
I cant seem to progress in chapter 5, after the guard raid there arent any events on the map and i cant do anything.

This is happening on the android version, anyone know if im missing something?
I did notice that once on the android version, the objective didn't pop up, but the mission was there none the less. Just try to visit every possible area. If that doesn't fix it, then idk

Dolphi.N28

Mar 15, 2018
I did notice that once on the android version, the objective didn't pop up, but the mission was there none the less. Just try to visit every possible area. If that doesn't fix it, then idk
Thanks for the advice, the only hovering icons popping up on the map is the bar and the house and neither of them have anything in them though.

Twisted peel

Sep 12, 2020
Thanks for the advice, the only hovering icons popping up on the map is the bar and the house and neither of them have anything in them though.
Sorry i couldn't help. Maybe it would be better to just start over, and skip to where you are now. Shouldn't take more than 10-15 minutes

NecroBunnyStudios

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2020
I've been told, though I didn't had time to properly investigate this, that if you do the events in a very specific order the Emperor's quest won't show up. Try loading an earlier save and changing the order you do these events, maybe that will fix it. I'm going to bed now but tomorrow I'll take a better look a this.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Aredelya

Staimh

Dec 12, 2020
Have added review
Wanted to add thanks NecroBunny (cuteness and death in one word)
About to start again and try to remember to make saves in more sensible places
I always seem to save in clusters during setting things up then forget and play a straight three hour run through the important bits !

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I started off being nice to Eleanor until I realised she's an idiot.

One more "worship the Emperor" comment and i'm going to do some magical experimentation of my own starting with attempting a colonic irrigation using her sword.
She's lovely in small doses but once she gets on her Emperor is great this and Emperor is almighty that i'm trying to will spontaneous combustion upon her.

To clarify, i'm not hating the way her character is done, in fact I think they are all incredibly well written i'm just not into hero worship and she's next level with her Emperor praise. Wouldn't change her because she is still a well made character but that doesn't stop me planning painful and maybe naked punishments every time she brings him up.

On a totally unrelated note, I think Kyo is awesome. If I was rich and could do magic that would be me but slightly less slutty. Only really interested in girls but i'd happily help the Empress be less of a prude.
Yeah Eleanor's "emperor hero worshipping" is over 9000. It fits well with being a muscle head soldier who did everything for her nation (forgot from where she comes from) and the Empire. She is loyal above all else, but this also makes her a reliable friend.
I can see her in a FWB with Catherine but i don't think i would like Catherine to start a single romance with her. More likely to do it with Briala and keep Eleanor as a sub to both of them. :p

ps: Wouldn't be surprised if she has a poster of the emperor in her room. :LOL:

Don't get me started on Kyo. :love:
The sadistic bad bitch stole my heart after Cat's graduation exam. Love how she can get all mushy with her old aprendice but still be ruthless to anyone who dares to threaten her or Catherine, as the formerly Jean discovered on the flesh. :devilish:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Don't get me started on Kyo. :love:
The sadistic bad bitch stole my heart after Cat's graduation exam. Love how she can get all mushy with her old aprendice but still be ruthless to anyone who dares to threaten her or Catherine, as the formerly Jean discovered on the flesh. :devilish:
I didn't think i'd like her at first until things moved forward a bit and you realise she did push Cat that hard to get her ready.

With of how many times Cat nearly dies pushing herself too far near the start it dawned on me she really would have died had Kyo not pushed her to her limit.

Then the graduation exam and the tears.

I'm not saying Kyo isn't a vindictive bitch, she absolutely is but she does care about those close to her she's just too jaded to show it and open up fully.

but i don't think i would like Catherine to start a single romance with her. More likely to do it with Briala and keep Eleanor as a sub to both of them. :p
I haven't got too far in. last time I played I did panic when the brothel stuff came up and i'm not the biggest fan of straight stuff but time has moved and I don't care anymore.

I have only just got to the scene where Bri, Cat and Eleanor have sex after Ele's first shift at the bar.

Their dynamic as a threesome is awesome. 2 dominant women and their sub, it was hot as fuck. I really do hope that's one of the options, I think that would deff be my top choice.

NecroBunnyStudios

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2020
Have added review
Wanted to add thanks NecroBunny (cuteness and death in one word)
About to start again and try to remember to make saves in more sensible places
I always seem to save in clusters during setting things up then forget and play a straight three hour run through the important bits !
Thank you so much for the review and the kind words! :giggle: <3

• Red Heart
Reactions: Aredelya and Staimh

NecroBunnyStudios

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2020
Moustashe
Thank you so much for the review! :giggle: And we will most definitely be adding more outfits in the future, and maybe some other stuff too. ;)

Pocolt
Thank you very much for the review! :giggle:
Our plans did change a lot while developing the game, yes. :LOL:
Still, I am going to be updating the stats page for the next chapter and I'll make sure to keep it reflecting what happens in the game going forward.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Aredelya

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
Poor Eleanor has a fair amount of competion lately for face time, it's true. While she's gaining the knighthood, growing sorta as a person, and steadily becoming more skilled, but it almost feels like she's steadily wandering into the background accidentally compared to some of the other cast members, despite being integral and a constant part of the plot. ..Which is confusing.

Good, even great with a sword, sure, but there are several other martial inclined characters that, despite their baggage, can have a great more appeal. Her wild magic angle hasn't had too much face time, and when she does pop up now and then it's mostly to say something a bit short sighted, occasionaly racist, or just a but.. euuugh. On the flip side, she *is* courageous, and is absolutely willing to have Catherine's back 100%. And for the record, you can absolutely have derp characters that still have buckets and buckets of charisma. Dunno if Eli is there yet, though. But if anything it is super important to have that contrast in smart/clever/wise between 'em, otherwise they all start feeling the same.

Really, she's almost a backdrop for a different standard protagonist setting (the plucky sword slinger).

It may also be due to the sudden shift in setting, come to think of it. The adventuring duo of El and Cath was a pretty brief affair, or so it seems. Routed the kobolds as a prologue, fought the orks, got the magic bits, did a little traveling, then boom, big battle in the town and they are split up, Cath is now a rising master mage, has part ownership of the tavern, and El is even further removed from interacting with her on the regular. Cath is trying unsuccessfully to retire, and even has a sexy half orc writing a litteral ballad about her.

Not saying these aren't deserved or likely results from what they have been doing (they *have* almost been killed.. five? six times now?), but it does seem like the adventuring speed dial was overclocked. We barely had much in the way of interaction with their handler, for example. Where are all the sexy shortstacks at?

For contrast of other martial inclined types, you have a beserking tsundere assassin with an eyepatch, a sexy squid hair plot/thot device, a stalwart horned guard captain that is on the wrong end of the race war (whom is just as ripped if not more, should that be your thing), and most recently a level headed, mostly immortal being deft with a halberd (as well as other large, blunt lances we assume) and possessing possibly a literal heart of gold, whom also can give us insight and lore into factions and magical races barely even mentioned before now.

The Seraphs wang aside, that's some stiff competion, Eli. Good luck! Silver lining, she is absolutely going to be involved when everything goes pear shaped back at home, within the courts, knighthood, or whatever.

If she wasn't already in the knighthood, I would have suggested her be the boots on the ground, rump in occasionally in the air type, acting as a part time adventurer, part time waitress for Cath's tavern. Or maybe a waitress/muscle/bouncer combo, because why not. Also, I thought Kyo or somebody had started giving her magic pew pew lessons at the tower-- is that no longer a thing?

mcmng

May 19, 2020
Poor Eleanor has a fair amount of competion lately for face time, it's true. While she's gaining the knighthood, growing sorta as a person, and steadily becoming more skilled, but it almost feels like she's steadily wandering into the background accidentally compared to some of the other cast members, despite being integral and a constant part of the plot. ..Which is confusing.

Good, even great with a sword, sure, but there are several other martial inclined characters that, despite their baggage, can have a great more appeal. Her wild magic angle hasn't had too much face time, and when she does pop up now and then it's mostly to say something a bit short sighted, occasionaly racist, or just a but.. euuugh. On the flip side, she *is* courageous, and is absolutely willing to have Catherine's back 100%. And for the record, you can absolutely have derp characters that still have buckets and buckets of charisma. Dunno if Eli is there yet, though. But if anything it is super important to have that contrast in smart/clever/wise between 'em, otherwise they all start feeling the same.

Really, she's almost a backdrop for a different standard protagonist setting (the plucky sword slinger).

It may also be due to the sudden shift in setting, come to think of it. The adventuring duo of El and Cath was a pretty brief affair, or so it seems. Routed the kobolds as a prologue, fought the orks, got the magic bits, did a little traveling, then boom, big battle in the town and they are split up, Cath is now a rising master mage, has part ownership of the tavern, and El is even further removed from interacting with her on the regular. Cath is trying unsuccessfully to retire, and even has a sexy half orc writing a litteral ballad about her.

Not saying these aren't deserved or likely results from what they have been doing (they *have* almost been killed.. five? six times now?), but it does seem like the adventuring speed dial was overclocked. We barely had much in the way of interaction with their handler, for example. Where are all the sexy shortstacks at?

For contrast of other martial inclined types, you have a beserking tsundere assassin with an eyepatch, a sexy squid hair plot/thot device, a stalwart horned guard captain that is on the wrong end of the race war (whom is just as ripped if not more, should that be your thing), and most recently a level headed, mostly immortal being deft with a halberd (as well as other large, blunt lances we assume) and possessing possibly a literal heart of gold, whom also can give us insight and lore into factions and magical races barely even mentioned before now.

The Seraphs wang aside, that's some stiff competion, Eli. Good luck! Silver lining, she is absolutely going to be involved when everything goes pear shaped back at home, within the courts, knighthood, or whatever.

If she wasn't already in the knighthood, I would have suggested her be the boots on the ground, rump in occasionally in the air type, acting as a part time adventurer, part time waitress for Cath's tavern. Or maybe a waitress/muscle/bouncer combo, because why not. Also, I thought Kyo or somebody had started giving her magic pew pew lessons at the tower-- is that no longer a thing?
I don't have anything to say about her personality, but about her being cast aside and true magic users taking the lead in the story is exactly what happens to a DnD party over time. Magic was never meant to be balanced in RPGs and magic users have a huge advantage over fighter characters in later stages of any pen & paper RPG.

Reactions: NecroBunnyStudios

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Well considering the whole Cephalon/nobles coup attempt it is not wonder Kyo is preocupied with something else other than teaching Eleanor.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
How in the frozen popsicle fuck did I only just find out I can dress Eleanor up as Red Sonja?

Red Sonja being my most fave character in all of movie and comicdom.

Thus now making Eleanor my most fave person in all of gamedom and from now on all things must be Eleanor or I shall pout and I am an expert at pouting.

P.S. I just met Lena and I think I might be a little bit in love.

Last edited:

CboyC95

Engaged Member
Feb 22, 2019
Why is is when I click on an arrow in the CG gallery, instead of going to the next image, it instead goes to different image. One that I didn't unlock.

Reactions: NecroBunnyStudios
4.60 star(s) 64 Votes