sunaboz

Donor
Jun 25, 2018
Oh nice! 1 of the best game on the site finally release new update, can't wait to download and experience the story and sex scenes again
FYI patrons could play the game a month ago so I encourage everyone to support them, especially if like me you can't wait :].

Anyway, the update is great and the quality is still top notch. It's a shame that this game isn't more popular but hopefully more people will discover it.

• Red Heart
Reactions: NecroBunnyStudios

riseandrage311

Dec 27, 2018
Weird issue, but the android version of the new update doesn't have any options available for me to click on the opening menu. If I hover over the left side of the screen, I see where the options should be get highlighted, but clicking in that spot doesn't seem to do anything.

Anyone else having issues?

• Sad

NecroBunnyStudios

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2020
Hey can someone tell me if there are different routes? Like a dom and slave route or is it just a corruption story
There are plenty of choices, you can play Catherine more dominant or submissive however you want. And it is not a corruption story at all.

Please add pregnancy in the future :)
If there is pregnancy in the game it will most likely be at the very end of the game.

NecroBunnyStudios

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2020
Weird issue, but the android version of the new update doesn't have any options available for me to click on the opening menu. If I hover over the left side of the screen, I see where the options should be get highlighted, but clicking in that spot doesn't seem to do anything.

Anyone else having issues?
Newer versions of android, most notably the 11, changed how permissions are handled. I failed to get permissions for creating save files and the like and so the game just won't work on them.
I'm still waiting for an official solution from Unity but it might be a little while still.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Aredelya

NecroBunnyStudios

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2020
Nice, going to download it now to check it later this weekend. :love:
We hope you'll enjoy it!

The game is very good. I def supporting the dev.

This is the 2nd game I rly like where we play as a Female MC.
So well done.
Aaah, thank you so much! :giggle:

Oh nice! 1 of the best game on the site finally release new update, can't wait to download and experience the story and sex scenes again
Thank you! We hope you'll enjoy it! :giggle:

FYI patrons could play the game a month ago so I encourage everyone to support them, especially if like me you can't wait :].

Anyway, the update is great and the quality is still top notch. It's a shame that this game isn't more popular but hopefully more people will discover it.
Glad you enjoyed it! :giggle:
And fingers crossed for more people discovering it. :LOL:

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
We hope you'll enjoy it!

Aaah, thank you so much! :giggle:

Thank you! We hope you'll enjoy it! :giggle:

Glad you enjoyed it! :giggle:
And fingers crossed for more people discovering it. :LOL:
Very weird that your game was already proved very great with high quality art style and interesting story and easy to complete quest, even got a full 5/5 stars reviews from 21 people now yet still didn't attracting much support. I hope you and your team would reach the goal some day, this game deserve more supporters and money

apyrvalg

Oct 9, 2018
CG Gallery is bugged again, I'm afraid. If you opened a picture from any chapter and using "left" and "right" buttons it'll throw you to the pictures from chapter 1. And button "left" sometimes disappears on click without doing anything.

• Sad
Mar 13, 2019
Any changes over the patreon build? I am pretty happy with the low fps patreon build, but if there is more contant, I am going to jump over.

Last edited:

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
We hope you'll enjoy it!
I played some of it already. It is really great! Later after i finish i will post more about the chapter.:love:

Just one thing, i really liked the addition of the codex, it is a really good addition to a game so full of lore. One question, there are only two entries so far right? Or did my old save bugged something? :unsure:

Very weird that your game was already proved very great with high quality art style and interesting story and easy to complete quest, even got a full 5/5 stars reviews from 21 people now yet still didn't attracting much support. I hope you and your team would reach the goal some day, this game deserve more supporters and money
Indeed.
I am hoping this one gets into the next featured slot on this forum. That may help spread the word.

• Red Heart

Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
The only "bad" thing that could be said about this game, is actually a very common problem seen in other similar games...

Which is ,A Wall of Text that describes multiple events/positions, but it only has 1 (sometimes 2 ) Image/Picture to accompany it !

For example, I assume you all have played enough of the game to have seen the very 1st masturbation scene at the start of the game. (I wont spoil some top late game material)

In that masturbation scene, the Main Character uses a dildo. And here is how the "event" goes :
1. She takes the Dildo and puts it in her mouth to lubricate it
2. She takes the Dildo and uses it on her pussy
3. She uses magic on the Dilto to make it move on its own without the need of her hands
4. After she comes and is done, she licks clean the Dildo

All these "events" are describe in great detail in the form of text (very well written)These events are described very vividly even, you can almost see it :D
But only number 3. has an Image/Picture.

sunaboz

Donor
Jun 25, 2018
The only "bad" thing that could be said about this game, is actually a very common problem seen in other similar games...

Which is ,A Wall of Text that describes multiple events/positions, but it only has 1 (sometimes 2 ) Image/Picture to accompany it !

For example, I assume you all have played enough of the game to have seen the very 1st masturbation scene at the start of the game. (I wont spoil some top late game material)

In that masturbation scene, the Main Character uses a dildo. And here is how the "event" goes :
1. She takes the Dildo and puts it in her mouth to lubricate it
2. She takes the Dildo and uses it on her pussy
3. She uses magic on the Dilto to make it move on its own without the need of her hands
4. After she comes and is done, she licks clean the Dildo

All these "events" are describe in great detail in the form of text (very well written)These events are described very vividly even, you can almost see it :D
But only number 3. has an Image/Picture.
All of this is true but IMO that doesn't make the game any less enjoyable. Sure it would be great if there were more pictures and animations (although there are plenty) but there's only so much 2 people can do. Well, not even 2 people since Vane is the programmer/writer and Banshee is the artist, so basically only one person is doing the drawings. She's streaming some of her work on Discord for patrons and there you can see how time consuming and how hard it is to do make. The only chance to improve it is for a game to have more patrons allowing for some contractors being hired (although I'm not sure if that would be a good thing, Vane and Banshee make a great duo and adding more people into the mix might actually be detrimental to the process, not to mention it would probably be very hard to copy Banshee's style).

Runastia

May 11, 2018
Pretty nice chapter. I enjoyed it except the part of getting the bug that my Questline got tripled and i had to meet the emperor 3x and everything afterwards also 3x.
Wasnt that horrible due to skip function but still.

• Thinking Face

Anonynn

Game Developer
Feb 25, 2018
Sorry if this has been asked before but what is the "transformation" aspect? Is it transformation of the heroine?

4.60 star(s) 64 Votes