• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

dumbo10

Jul 15, 2020
This game dropped because of kinkshaming issue?
Shame.
Shit tons of ntr focus game or just optional ntr games out there yet they still going.
One biggest issue would probably the game mention irl place like Japan.
Probably Japan anti ntr club members boycott the dev.

ekej

May 17, 2022
Completed? Remove sandbox? wow amazing Dev
*\(O_O)/*
"\(o_o)/"
Completed?

Yes, after getting called a cuck for months on end for NTR that wasn't even present (but was planned) in the game, the death threat was the final straw. So Mystic finished the game with a few sentences that described what was supposed to happen in Chapter 5.

Remove sandbox?

Sandbox was never in the game. If you mean the studio that allowed you to pick several girls and several positions, that was last in 0.3.2 but was removed to stay under the 2GB limit of Itch.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 1.0.0

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

PLEASE don't @ me or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)
Mega

Size 1.53 GiB

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port to the final version.

Studio Mystic

Game Developer
Oct 31, 2020
and thats your biggest mistake.. you did this for money.. not because you had a desire to tell a story worth telling or a project you wanted to entertain others with..
Lol, I'll be sure to try this the next time I go out to eat.

Don't you understand? That's your biggest mistake! Your restaurant served me food for money! Not because you had a desire to serve me food, or because you wanted to fill my belly with the food your chef cooked! How could you possibly want to be paid for your work? I mean, I know the raw ingredients must have cost you a bit, and I know you're here all day, but you're clearly in the restaurant business because you like cooking. Anyone in the restaurant business would surely want to feed people for free. After all, there's hundreds of restaurants competing for the pleasure of my time.

Okay, maybe that's a bit of a stretch, but the point stands. Telling artists they're not allowed to want money for their work is a bit silly.

Last edited:

fabulous007

Dec 30, 2019
Final two updates are coming in the next 24 - 48 hours probably (0.4.5 and 1.0.0)... I'm removing the game from itch due to an unmoderated death threat on there.
Wait what ?
That's a new low. I've seen a few ntr backlashes on F95, but never I've heard of anyone going this far. I mean, that kind of lives do these people have to have, to be pathetic enough to send death threat over that. Wow.
That's a shame, I liked your game and I like the direction you gave to it. I just thought it was a bit premature to pledge.

fabulous007

Dec 30, 2019
Well, I did the best I could given the circumstances. Nobody has to praise me. Though, a thanks for making the game is always nice.
Thank you.
(I still didn't play through the ending, but I hope there are really decadent parts just to piss off that kind of guys. I mean, even if you gave up on the game, a giant final middle finger to them would be nice)

Reactions: Burgh917

Tyrranus

May 4, 2017
Studio Mystic looks like you might have bailed out at an opportune time

Itch.io is removing support for more and more adult games

ekej

May 17, 2022
Studio Mystic looks like you might have bailed out at an opportune time

Itch.io is removing support for more and more adult games
It also seems to have stopped showing adult games while searching for them with their titles. I was looking for My Bully is My Lover and it didn't show up

Virgin Girl

Apr 22, 2023
View attachment 1852595

Overview:
The story of Rising Bliss takes place in modern-day Japan and follows a young man in his final year at Kaori Academy as disturbing events begin to unravel. The Japanese government, faced with declining birth rates, are completely unable to support important social programs for the elderly, pay for their military budget, or provide critical infrastructure funding due to this ongoing crisis. In response, Prime Minister Tachi develops a powerful aphrodisiac and begins releasing it into the water supply. Overcome with lust, the general population begins to lower their barriers to sex and quickly loosen their morals. As the citizens are distracted with mindless mating, the Minister moves to consolidate his power with the ultimate goal of ruling a sex empire for life. However, things don't go to plan when infected begin overrunning the metropolitan capital of Tokyo. Lust zombies are everywhere and the MC must do everything in his power to escape the city with his classmates.

Thread Updated: 2023-04-15
Release Date: 2023-04-15
Developer: Studio Mystic -
Version: 1.0.0
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: MEGA - - - PIXELDRAIN
Mac: MEGA - - - PIXELDRAIN
Android: - -
Other:
Compressed

*This unofficial port/version was not released by the developer. Download at your own risk.

View attachment 1925591 View attachment 1925590 View attachment 1925586 View attachment 1925585 View attachment 2080872 View attachment 2080883 View attachment 2080876 View attachment 2080877 View attachment 2199091
how much ntr is there ?

Tyr Unchained

Sep 23, 2019
So - can we at least get the studio/sandbox/whatever you call it - the option that allowed you to pick several girls and several positions and that was dropped at 0.3.2? Even as a standalone download would be fine. I'm pissed at myself for not keeping that version installed but I was too optimistic that the game's gonna have a proper story and ending...

Reactions: Armada1987

Draconys69

Aug 21, 2022
This is an actual NTR for me i hate this game the only girl i liked is Ema everything about her is my type and she gets turned into an onahole and the MC says im not into fat chicks when she wants to get fucked like bruh fuck you how tf is she fat her body is pure perfection perfectly thicc

Feru452ax

Nov 23, 2020
Honestly, I don't know what the developer expected, it was clear that if he made an inevitable NTR game, few people would support him and it was clear that they would hate him. If one day he makes a game again, don't put Ntr in it
You should read a bit about niche in Marketing. NTR isn't a common fetish, so the few games that have it, who enjoys it will pay more and more consistently to garantee the little good games with it keep going. I could list at least 30 games with NTR here making crazy bucks out of it.

The problem with this game wasn't NTR,was pathetic people sending death threats to a dev because their life is shit and they get in love with a non existant pixel character.

3.60 star(s) 35 Votes