Studio Mystic

Game Developer
Oct 31, 2020
bliss promo.jpg

Overview:
Experience a sexual apocalypse like no other with the complete edition of Rising Bliss. The game boasts nearly 4000 images and has 163 animations for you to enjoy. Clear your weekend, because this isn't a game you can complete in a few hours. The story takes place in modern-day Japan and follows a young man in his final year at Kaori Academy as disturbing events begin to unravel. The Japanese government, faced with declining birth rates, are completely unable to support important social programs for the elderly, pay for their military budget, or provide critical infrastructure funding due to this ongoing crisis. In response, Prime Minister Tachi develops a powerful aphrodisiac and begins releasing it into the water supply. Overcome with lust, the general population begins to lower their barriers to sex and quickly loosen their morals. As the citizens are distracted with mindless mating, the Minister moves to consolidate his power with the ultimate goal of ruling a sex empire for life. However, things don't go to plan when infected begin overrunning the metropolitan capital of Tokyo. Lust zombies are everywhere and the protagonist must do everything in his power to escape the city with his classmates.

Thread Updated: 2024-03-18
Release Date: 2024-03-18
Developer: Studio Mystic
Version: 1.0.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: -

Extras:

*This unofficial port/version was not released by the developer. Download at your own risk.

DoDqZo.jpg ulTiVr.jpg VPEqyP.jpg ba6tad.jpg mei_offensetalk.jpg rin_dildocumtalk.jpg yuki_wondertalk.jpg yui_scientisttalk.jpg player_goodlordkanaetalk.jpg

Last edited:

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
What's the point of sandbox if it's nothing but sex scenes with the characters? Sandbox means you go around doing something over and over again to get stat points money and other things. This isn't sandbox it's just a jump to sex scenes with a character and then it ends thing.

Studio Mystic

Game Developer
Oct 31, 2020
This game is linear and does not have any sandbox features. There was a "studio mode" scene viewer in older versions, but that has since been removed due to file size.

Last edited:
Reactions: MarenBDSM

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Sandbox incest and I don't think I saw any NTR anywhere need to be removed from the top tags as the tags at the top are only for tags that are already in the game. The genre spoiler is from planned tags that are not in the game yet.

Oral sex and masturbation are missing from the top tags.

Jun 6, 2021
I have to ask if this is real NTR or just rape because you have both tags. LI or not it's not NTR if I don't give a shit or the character doesn't give a shit. It takes good writing to make NTR. That being said I don't know how anyone is getting stolen from anyone in this situation if I'm being honest. The world going to shit means that the entire cast may be on their own and their former SO's may be dead if they even had any. Good luck though, I'll be giving this one a shot but I do hope that you go with proper NTR and not just treat rape like it's NTR. Especially in this context because the game itself tells us they are just lust zombies and not actually trying to steal anyone.

rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017
The story takes place in modern-day Japan. The government, develops a powerful aphrodisiac and begins releasing it into the water. However, things don't go to plan... and the player must do everything to escape the city. :eek:

tentacle7977311.jpg

EDIT:
NTR is present, I'd definitely suggest making it optional... cause lately ma DICK is having mood swing tendencies. :censored:

Last edited:

michelita

Aug 24, 2020
I really like the premise. No lie the description made me LOL but I love it. I will try ASAP. GL dev!

Edit: you may note:
tags currently in game
planned tags

Reactions: Tinuss

Boldano

Nov 16, 2020
Feels like this setting should be seen a lot in H games, but there's a surprising lack of it out there. Game looks promising so far!

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Studio Mystic

F95 rules are as follow top tags are only for tags that are already in the game anything that is not in the game can not be in the top tags and can only be put under the genre spoiler in the OP or developer notes for planned tags. When a new update comes out and a tag applies it can then be added to the top tags.

3.60 star(s) 35 Votes