• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Look promising so I'll bookmark, download to check out the demo and keeping my eyes for more updates in the future. Wish Dev the best with the project, with that massive file size I bet I have lot of content already right?

ufsmt

Jul 9, 2017
He's the president. I'll rename him to prime minister in 0.2. Who would the Vice President be? She's his aid.
AFAIK there is no "Vice-President" equivalent to a Prime Minister. You have the Head of State (in Japan, this would be the Emperor), the Prime Minister (the guy who is actually in charge of running the country), then the Cabinet, made up of various Prime Minister appointed Ministers. These have various roles such as Minister of Defense, Minister of Finance, Minister of Foreign Affairs etc. The Wikipedia article about the has a bunch more info if you want to go in-depth with it.

If you want the Prime Minister to have an assistant or helper for his actions, you could just call her his personal assistant or something, I don't know the actual role. Considering the plot, you could even call her something like the "Minister of Procreation" or "Minister of Population and Growth" or some such.

Beyond changing President to Prime Minister, and avoiding having a vice-President (or something weird like a "vice-Prime Minister"), I don't think it's too important be super accurate with the Japanese political structure, considering the type of game it is.

Kinky Bully

Feb 17, 2020
Did you get inspired by Dropout & Kansen? I feel like the plot is a mix of a few different hentai series.
NTR does not bother me, but if I can't save my waifus, that is a big no-no for me...

Anyways Goodluck.

MissFortune

I Was Once, Possibly, Maybe, Perhaps… A Harem King
Respected User
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2019
Did you get inspired by Dropout & Kansen? I feel like the plot is a mix of a few different hentai series.
NTR does not bother me, but if I can't save my waifus, that is a big no-no for me...

Anyways Goodluck.
Yes, the entire game was. It's supposed to be a mix between Dropout and Euphoria actually. Though I hear Kansen is the most similar title apparently.

Reactions: Kinky Bully

Studio Mystic

Game Developer
Oct 31, 2020

Anyways Goodluck.
Mainly dropout... I should clarify that I only recently learned about Kansen. Unfortunately, a number of characters will have to be killed off during the zombie apocalypse. Imagine walking dead without anybody dying. Probably wouldn't work. Though at least here it'll mostly be side characters or other guys.

Alternatively, I can change the actual zombies to just sex zombies where they never eat anyone, but lose control of their lust or something. Idk, maybe I'll put it to a poll. Shouldn't be too hard to change the script at this point.

Last edited:

Kinky Bully

Feb 17, 2020
Alternatively, I can change the actual zombies to just sex zombies where they never eat anyone and instead just lose control of their lust or something. Idk, maybe I'll put it to a poll.
Yes, please. I am really not a fan of a LI dying. It is a very bad experience (a lot worse than real NTR) no matter the cause. You should give the players the opportunity at least to save them and not make the story one-sided.

• Love
Reactions: Denos

Studio Mystic

Game Developer
Oct 31, 2020
It'll be pretty messed up though when the characters start defending themselves. Mei's got an AK in the main menu lol. Seems a bit of an overreaction in that scenario.

Reactions: Gudil
3.60 star(s) 35 Votes