• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

rgnar62

Feb 11, 2018
Hi dev! You've got very nice references with Dropout and Euphoria
I don't mind NTR, but I prefer netorase, so will it be possible to voluntary share the LI with other men?
Will try the game some time later
Good luck with your project!!

Studio Mystic

Game Developer
Oct 31, 2020
Hi dev! You've got very nice references with Dropout and Euphoria
I don't mind NTR, but I prefer netorase, so will it be possible to voluntary share the LI with other men?
Will try the game some time later
Good luck with your project!!
There probably won't be a whole lot of that unless things get really out of hand later in the game. It's mostly just girls revolving around the main player while the other men in the room just... Exist.

vexx_

Dec 1, 2019
I honestly expected more scenes after looking at the file size, but hey, good premise. Keep it up dev!

KKpotato

Cultured Pervert
Game Compressor
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2021
Here is a compressed version of the game (v0.1) (700 MB):
PC -
MAC-
Warning: Compressed versions have lesser quality than the original.

KKpotato

Cultured Pervert
Game Compressor
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2021
You should try to use 1080p images instead of 4k images. Or after a few updates, most people won't even download the game for its size. And don't keep unnecessary files like those PSD files I found in the GUI folder.

Best of luck with your game.

jxd

Jun 8, 2020
Uff I was seconds away from downloading the game until I saw the rape tag... the plot reminds me of hentai kansen that was based on games of the same name I don't know if they translated them, but the first H had high quality, the last one Terrible quality that's why they stopped taking them out.

KKpotato

Cultured Pervert
Game Compressor
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2021
Uff I was seconds away from downloading the game until I saw the rape tag... the plot reminds me of hentai kansen that was based on games of the same name I don't know if they translated them, but the first H had high quality, the last one Terrible quality that's why they stopped taking them out.
Unfortunately, this goes for most of the hentai nowadays. They are gradually losing quality. And the censorship keeps getting worse. I find most of the new hentai series tasteless nowadays.

voronkov

Aug 27, 2018
Игра много весит. Писал уже в комментариях под несколькими играми. Это не страшно если это влияет на качество, в данном случае очень крупных формат видео и картинок. Не уверен насколько это влияет на качество. По игре понятно что компьютер достаточно хороший чтобы сделать такое качество в студии и такое количество персонажей на сцене. Мне нравиться что от сцены у сцены персонажи меняют выражение лица, либо что то происходит, в некоторых играх на одну сцену иногда происходит много диалогов. Если песочница то тогда можно (опробовать) всех персонажей по достижению какого то результата. Если просто игра с вариантами выбора то тогда уже у персонажей должно быть разное отношение в зависимости от того что раньше выбрал. Добавлю что анимацию можно делать в VNGE более точную. Не обратил внимания но вроде нет анимации анатомии , хотя её легко добавить. Не тоже самое , но как бы нагло не звучало но можно посмотреть мою игру на этом сайте под названием Detektiv . Она тоже сделана в StudioNEOV2 но имеет более скромный сюжет, но можно посмотреть сам код и возможность StudioNEOV2 про создании видео. Я и сам смотрю возможности StudioNEOV2 у других создателей игр.

The game weighs a lot. I already wrote in the comments under several games. It's not scary if it affects the quality, in this case, very large video and picture formats. Not sure how this affects the quality. It is clear from the game that the computer is good enough to make such a quality in the studio and such a number of characters on stage. I like that from scene to scene the characters change their facial expressions, or something happens, in some games there is sometimes a lot of dialogue on one scene. If the sandbox, then you can (try out) all the characters to achieve some kind of result. If it's just a game with choices, then the characters should already have a different attitude, depending on what they chose earlier. I will add that the animation can be done in VNGE more accurate. I didn't pay attention, but there seems to be no anatomy animation, although it's easy to add. Not the same, but no matter how arrogant it sounds, you can watch my game on this site called Detektiv. It was also made in StudioNEOV2 but has a more modest plot, but you can see the code itself and StudioNEOV2's ability to create videos. I myself look at the possibilities of StudioNEOV2 from other game creators.

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
Alternatively, I can change the actual zombies to just sex zombies where they never eat anyone, but lose control of their lust or something. Idk, maybe I'll put it to a poll. Shouldn't be too hard to change the script at this point.

Another story about lust zombies that isn't titled 28 Lays Later. Sigh.

Reactions: MrEhcor

HUNUTAN

Jan 18, 2019
It's a game you don't have to play)
Oh yes, there was one choice for the entire first chapter. True, its only result is the continuation of the game or the end of the game. Yes, this is the first time I see such interactivity)

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Who is the target audience?
Anyone who enjoys dark and gritty story-rich visual novels. However, there are a number of tags potential players should be aware of... NTR (not really the main focus here, but still somewhat present), group sex, orgies, and bondage will all appear in the game at some point. Due to the nature of this game, various love interests could die. In other words, your waifu could be eaten by a zombie! That being said, I hope everyone can still enjoy the game.
The story sounded good, but neither the NTR, nor group sex or orgies (if they include several guys besides the MC), much less the Vondage are to my liking. And that LIs can die is something I don't like at all.

Unless all of these things can prevent from happening, then I guess I won't be interested.

Fiksel

Jul 17, 2020
I like writing, it's not a chore to read it and keeps you somehow engaged.

Orgies , whoring, swinging, slow yet enjoyable mind breaking and other depraved stuff in future ? sure, sign me in

Reactions: Studio Mystic
3.60 star(s) 35 Votes