Hesperidian

Jul 5, 2021
Damn, man. What a tragedy. I liked your approach to a common trope here and updates to this game were among the few I looked forward to the most. Nice and dark stuff. No surprise some people would take offense to it, but these took it at least five steps too far.
I'm looking forward to your next project though. Until then, I wish you the best of luck with everything and a good recovery from all that stress.

Burgh917

Dec 20, 2019
Sorry this happened to you, keyboard thugs at it again :(

I am personally not a fan of NTR, but you where very upfront about what this game would be, so I went into this game knowing that and enjoyed it.
I feel the same, i'm usually more vanilla in my preferences myself, but it's nice to step out of your comfot zone once in awhile. This is one of the very few games that allowed me to do that and enjoy it.

Burgh917

Dec 20, 2019
Feel... i dont take seriously for that first thing first they dont even know who is dev really is and those ppl only want to ruined masterpiece i remember there some dev(i forgot the name) who received death theats but he don't care for it. If u love ur work do it dont mind the ppl who are not even suppoter
I get you but, Youtube can teach how to trace an ip address in minutes and we all know while rare there are some crazy mofos out there.

UnfinishedSentenc

Jan 5, 2023
DiPeppo: So sorry, bro! Nobody in this world deserves "death threats over making games." Everyone just stop for a moment, ponder a bit, and think about how ridiculously juvenile that is. What are these people? Six-year-olds with nothing better to do than screw around with people's lives in order to falsely make themselves feel better about their own f'd up existence?

Brother, just start up another game. Use Ren'Py or something else you feel comfortable with. Use another pay service that isn't all tightened up like a wad of crap with rules out the 1950s, and do what you do, because you do it well! If you need help writing, I am a published author of horror/psychological thriller novels; I can always switch to another genre, if I need to, (or hell we can mix it in and make something modern, new, and groundbreaking), just contact me if you want some help. I have done a little writing for another popular game already.

Don't let the dregs of society scare you away. Those who threaten death on others are full of two things only: 1. Empty threats, and 2: Dog poop! I would have said the "S**T" word for more impact, but I don't know the limits of what I can and can't say on here without being banned, and I don't want to compromise my privileges here. I love this site.

Nyxcro

Sep 16, 2018
I get you but, Youtube can teach how to trace an ip address in minutes and we all know while rare there are some crazy mofos out there.
Sure, let him trace me, I can show him my weapons collection at my house. ;)
Jokes aside I think you shouldnt stop doing what you like (and in this case the thing you make money from) because of threats by some troll or a person with specific complex (ntr in this case i think) who came to you to feel good about himself.
They dont say for nothing that you dont negotiate with terrorists, reason being they will see your weakness and see that they can push you around and sadly in this case that guy won by scaring the dev.

Reactions: hitmanbhi

DiPeppo

Developer of Cyberheart
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2022
DiPeppo: So sorry, bro! Nobody in this world deserves "death threats over making games." Everyone just stop for a moment, ponder a bit, and think about how ridiculously juvenile that is. What are these people? Six-year-olds with nothing better to do than screw around with people's lives in order to falsely make themselves feel better about their own f'd up existence?

Brother, just start up another game. Use Ren'Py or something else you feel comfortable with. Use another pay service that isn't all tightened up like a wad of crap with rules out the 1950s, and do what you do, because you do it well! If you need help writing, I am a published author of horror/psychological thriller novels; I can always switch to another genre, if I need to, (or hell we can mix it in and make something modern, new, and groundbreaking), just contact me if you want some help. I have done a little writing for another popular game already.

Don't let the dregs of society scare you away. Those who threaten death on others are full of two things only: 1. Empty threats, and 2: Dog poop! I would have said the "S**T" word for more impact, but I don't know the limits of what I can and can't say on here without being banned, and I don't want to compromise my privileges here. I love this site.
You are correct - though you might want to direct that to Studio Mystic instead!

• Haha
Reactions: hitmanbhi

Tyrranus

May 4, 2017
I feel robbed too but not by the dev. I think you feel the same by what you said, but its an important distinction to make for mystic. Its a damned crime we didnt get to see his full vision for this story, even if aspects were not my thing, he shoulda been allowed to roll it all out in his time and w/o bullshit.

Reactions: Knight2416

trumpthatbitch

Jun 23, 2017
I mean I don't know if what the dev claimed is true or not but lets be honest the game has not been developing at all for awhile.

I dont think this game was ever going to be properly finished. Dev had already lost interest

Reactions: Whosbeenfappin

Ajnc1

Jul 2, 2022
This game has so much more to give. Im kinda hoping to see them girls all in the toilets man. Now i cant even dream of that now. F ing ntr haters!

Reactions: fabulous007

Dursti

Nov 29, 2018
its a shame this game has come to an end this apruptly, over something as trivial as not liking some of the games fetishes. ive enjoyed it a lot of what it is, even tho im not a fan of NTR. Thank you dev! hope there will be more of you in the future, this was a really good first release

Reactions: Tiasung and Boldano

Tyrranus

May 4, 2017
I mean I don't know if what the dev claimed is true or not but lets be honest the game has not been developing at all for awhile.

I dont think this game was ever going to be properly finished. Dev had already lost interest
or perhaps this is WHY he lost interest, as he sorta suggested

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Havent played the final version yet, but as far as I understand, the first teaser of all the girls being made into toilets doesnt really happen?
If so, even if dev calls it "completed", then it is just plain abandoned.

EDIT: yep, as I thought, abandoned

Last edited:
Reactions: DoceDoceComoMel

BillyPlums

Nov 17, 2021
Havent played the final version yet, but as far as I understand, the first teaser of all the girls being made into toilets doesnt really happen?
If so, even if dev calls it "completed", then it is just plain abandoned.

EDIT: yep, as I thought, abandoned
You did, of course, read the posts where the Dev was getting death threats because of that 3 letter peudo-acronym. Dunno about you, but if I were getting death threats about a game I were developing, I'd be really concerned. It's very simple to obtain someone's ip address, and if they're making threats, they might easily be already hunting. So don't give us any shit about 'abandoned'.

3.60 star(s) 35 Votes