yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
RisingBliss-1.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: Aereon1104

no_name_742

Aug 9, 2017
the end, really? i was enjoying this series but it feels like a prologue. it happens very fast and based on the title images and plot synopsis, made if feel like this ending would be the inciting incident that starts your story. maybe im just imagine it because i want more and this game was finished so quickly.

EDIT, just saw the dev comment from yesterday, sorry that happens, makes a bit more sense. some people online could be real assholes.

Aereon1104

May 12, 2019
Sorry to hear that, your game has a great quality overall, love the characters, btw, I cant believe in online death threats, what kind of super weaboo is gonna travel to my city to murder me? Too much anime in the minds of those fuckers

Studio Mystic Can I send you a pm?

• Haha
Reactions: yoyomistro

DarkWolf12

Jul 3, 2017
God, that really sucks. Sorry, Studio Mystic that someone would be so insane. Take your time, re-evaluate, and if you do end up deciding to make another game, I guarantee you'll find plenty of support on here.

Good luck to you.

Reactions: Boldano

Landerk

May 20, 2018
Final two updates are coming in the next 24 - 48 hours probably (0.4.5 and 1.0.0)... I'm removing the game from itch due to an unmoderated death threat on there. I'll be wrapping the game up and posting the final completed version of RB here. I'd like to thank everyone who sent me a donation or two on SubStar and appreciate your kind words during development.
Sorry this happened to you, keyboard thugs at it again :(

I am personally not a fan of NTR, but you where very upfront about what this game would be, so I went into this game knowing that and enjoyed it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tiasung

Jabami Yumeko

Apr 18, 2020
Yup, some (CENSORED WORD) sent death threats on Itch so Mystic deleted Rising Bliss from there and also deleted the Discord server which also had someone cursing Mystic for the NTR which still hasn't been implemented at the time.
Idk why dev are so noob bout that why he dont ignored it instead he took it personally what a dude :cautious:

Reactions: Whosbeenfappin

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
Oh, damn, I was so hyped for the later stages of corruption among the girls and that chapter 5 where it was mentioned that the PM would ban women from wearing clothes so that they can get on it easier. Anyways, thanks to the dev for the game, and sorry for the pathetic trolling you got. Honestly, I would've wished you decided to keep working on the game the way you wanted, but I respect your honesty. I'll be looking forward to your next project, too.

Reactions: Tiasung and Boldano

JakeFrost

Jan 5, 2018
It's a shame that it ends like this, but obviously understandable given the circumstances. I would also say that it's a vocal minority and you should ignore them, but on the other site if you feel like you are "wasting" your time with the game, than there is no point. I can also see how threats like this hit different to certain people, so I hope you keep your head high. I also hope that you you quit, because you can't be bother with stuff like that and not because you are worried or hurt by it.

I'm also not a fan of NTR, so with the tag I check the pictures and if they look good I read the description, and then I may download it. I still enjoyed, but was also waiting for the later stages where the corruption would thrive. And to finish NTR up, in the story it makes sense if you not pull some HaramaseSimulator type of story.

To the dev, it's doesn't sound like you will return anytime soon with another game. But if you reevaluate the situation and had your breather, don't forget us here looking out for a new game. Also regarding the threats and talk about monetarization (did fly over it, so sorry if I pick it up wrong), you can make a new account and publish a new game under a new name. If you are worried regarding the gained popularity, you could do a discord invite only for now, and then announce your name change in there, when you are sure, that only "normal" people are around.

If monetarization matters to you, outside of the usual "I don't want to work for free" you should probably look into successful games, see what makes them good and figure out a concept for a new game, that you would enjoy making and that would look solid for "commercial" success. Looking at Corruption from Mr.C for example, the gap the game left is still open, maybe with better updates though lol. Lewd Town Advenutures is also successful and goes into a similiar direction just with a different story around it (being a good guy or bad guy. using it for money etc.).

However you decide, I wish you the best for your future endeavours.

fashtar

Mar 23, 2019
Having now finished the game, I have to say that I feel a bit robbed. No, scratch that. Not "a bit robbed." I feel robbed out of my pants.

Overall, I liked the premise of the game: A group of high school students banding together to face a pandemic which I could only assume at first glance to be like the Sex virus from the infamous Kansen Hentai series. A combination of the Kansen and Highschool of the Dead looked promising. And I assumed that the part where we were still students was going to be the prologue.

However, the execution was a bit lackluster. There was too much focus on the students arc, and I thought that by the end of update 0.4, we would be transitioning to where the cover promised. We didn't.

The HotD part just never really materialized. We wound up basically succumbing to the Pandemic and it ultimately ended up becoming a sex orgy where we just did exactly what this Prime Minister and Yuki wanted: Absolute Chaos.

There are also so many loose ends in this plot that I could weave it all together and make a flag out of them. And I'm not even at the part that makes me mad yet.

Jabami Yumeko

Apr 18, 2020
try receiving death threats for months. how would you feel?
Feel... i dont take seriously for that first thing first they dont even know who is dev really is and those ppl only want to ruined masterpiece i remember there some dev(i forgot the name) who received death theats but he don't care for it. If u love ur work do it dont mind the ppl who are not even suppoter

Last edited:

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
I thought the game's premise had a lot of promise... it's quite a shame to see it have to get a rushed slideshow conclusion like this, didn't even get to see Yuki getting knocked up... however, it's entirely understandable given some whiney baby making death threats, I can see how that'd sour someone's interest in continuing to make a game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.60 star(s) 35 Votes