Burgh917

Dec 20, 2019
Final two updates are coming in the next 24 - 48 hours probably (0.4.5 and 1.0.0)... I'm removing the game from itch due to an unmoderated death threat on there. I'll be wrapping the game up and posting the final completed version of RB here. I'd like to thank everyone who sent me a donation or two on SubStar and appreciate your kind words during development.
Some people are just broke inside and only get pleasure trying to make other people as miserable as they are. Thanks for the hard work you put into the project, hang in there and good luck to you.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Honestly, the death threat made me reevaluate what I'm spending my time on. RB is pretty much finished anyway, so this doesn't change much. I'm just going to write up the last few summary sentences and finish the game out.
are you kidding me .. death threat over a damn game ... more like a childish prank ... anyways sorry to hear somedumbass did that ... sorry to say the world nowadays is full of those types :rolleyes:

well anyways you've created a great game .. i've loved it the start :love:

(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

hitmanbhi

Aug 2, 2017
Well congratulations on finishing the project, albeit a rushed one due to circumstances.

I have seen a whole Anti-NTR lot here in F95 too. These snowflakes cannot separate their own identity with a virtual character lol.

The mature way to handle anything on internet especially on adult game forum like this one is to just ignore the genre.

I don't like scat, futa, furry, etc but I don't go on those game thread and abuse the developer as well make the thread toxic. But some jerks think it is their destiny... :censored:

iainmore

Jun 12, 2017
Well congratulations on finishing the project, albeit a rushed one due to circumstances.

I have seen a whole Anti-NTR lot here in F95 too. These snowflakes cannot separate their own identity with a virtual character lol.

The mature way to handle anything on internet especially on adult game forum like this one is to just ignore the genre.

I don't like scat, futa, furry, etc but I don't go on those game thread and abuse the developer as well make the thread toxic. But some jerks think it is their destiny... :censored:
the snowflakes cant even handle Literotica far less adult games dude.

CookieMonster

Donor
May 31, 2017
Yeah, it's a pity. Was pretty enjoyable as a game. I think if there was more opportunity, it probably could have had a lot more branching as well. Part of me would almost want to say, best way to stick it to people doing online threats is to make even more extreme content. I.E. If someone's complaining about getting ntr'd, I'd stick it to them by making it unavoidable, or the only route. But then again, to make online threats just points out to the ingrate beneath. Getting something for free, from the developer's passion, and then complaining to them? :smh:

3.60 star(s) 35 Votes