randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
In what way? Because some of the students may become infected? It IS a zombie apocalypse game after all. At least none of them die. They just become incomprehensibly horny and have pink eyes.
A recipe for disaster in the way that there will be players who their fav girl might be a side girl and wont want to see her like that thats why I said that.

Studio Mystic

Game Developer
Oct 31, 2020
A recipe for disaster in the way that there will be players who their fav girl might be a side girl and wont want to see her like that thats why I said that.
Perhaps, but it's an apocalypse situation. Not everyone will make it through without being infected. I have a plot I want to tell and would have difficulty pulling it off without a few meaningful sacrifices. Lust zombies are central to the plot. Plus, your looking at being infected in a negative light. It's actually another way to inject more adult scenes into RB.

Though, of course I'd understand if a player got attached to a certain side character and wanted her to be a core love interest and have happy endings all around. I want that too, but that's just not where the plot is headed. Crazy stuff is happening in this world I'm building.

Last edited:

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
Perhaps, but it's an apocalypse situation. Not everyone will make it through without being infected. I have a plot I want to tell and would have difficulty pulling it off without a few meaningful sacrifices. Lust zombies are unfortunately central to the plot. Plus, your looking at being infected in a negative light. It's actually another way to inject more adult scenes into RB.
hey its your game and your story its up to you how to tell it Im just sharing my thoughts

Studio Mystic

Game Developer
Oct 31, 2020
Right, you're good. I'm open to suggestions. Is there a particular girl you're worried about? I might be able to give you some insight on my plans for her.

Reactions: Knight2416

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
Right, you're good. I'm open to suggestions. Is there a particular girl you're worried about? I might be able to give you some insight on my plans for her.
Im not playing this game at the moment it is on my list tho and Im giving it a thought on to play it or not since Im a harem only player

Studio Mystic

Game Developer
Oct 31, 2020
Im not playing this game at the moment it is on my list tho and Im giving it a thought on to play it or not since Im a harem only player
Gotcha... Rising Bliss has a harem in it, but NTR is somewhat present in certain scenes. The overall theme is darker than average, but the writing is engaging and believable. You should know if this game is for you within the first 10 minutes of launching it. If you like Kansen, DropOut, or Euphoria, you might enjoy it.

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
Gotcha... Rising Bliss has a harem in it, but NTR is somewhat present in certain scenes. The overall theme is darker than average, but the writing is engaging and believable. You should know if this game is for you within the first 10 minutes of launching it. If you like Kansen, DropOut, or Euphoria, you might enjoy it.
If the ntr is like in PV or new earth then I dont mind, I like bad ends where if you fuck up your choices you lose the girl or where the girl is close to get stolen but MC takes her back almost reaching a NTR scene but not, as soon as I finish the games I'm playing at the moment I will try this one

Reactions: Studio Mystic

Behappy69

Nov 3, 2020
I played it for the first time today and I was wondering how much NTR there would be in the game. As I normally won't play games with it but sometimes, I check them out. And I was glad I did. I like what there is so far And I read what the dev said about the NTR and The Harem side of things and as it seems it will be minimal NTR I am happy about that. And I read what you said about letting someone know about the fate of a particular girl and maybe there would be a way to save them. Well, I lost one to the toilet early on Miki the pink-haired girl. But I guess there must be sacrifices. I am looking forward to what comes next right now I can't afford to support it. Another thing I really liked is that it has lewd sounds and I really like the Asian girls and even the Transgender ones as well which I thought there might be some hope for maybe Futa with the early talk about the water in the classroom, but I am pretty sure that won't be happening. I would be happy if even one had that reaction. ;)

Reactions: Studio Mystic

johnnyxxxv

Aug 14, 2020
Perhaps, but it's an apocalypse situation. Not everyone will make it through without being infected. I have a plot I want to tell and would have difficulty pulling it off without a few meaningful sacrifices. Lust zombies are central to the plot. Plus, your looking at being infected in a negative light. It's actually another way to inject more adult scenes into RB.

Though, of course I'd understand if a player got attached to a certain side character and wanted her to be a core love interest and have happy endings all around. I want that too, but that's just not where the plot is headed. Crazy stuff is happening in this world I'm building.
Sounds intriguing, would the mc have the option to try and rescue the girls from meeting a terrible fate, or at least prevent them from getting infected/killed? Another option would be to have to choose one between two/among several. No need to answer if you don't wanna spoil, just giving food for thought, I'm interested to see where the story goes regardless

Behappy69

Nov 3, 2020
any full save pls?
There is a point in the game where you can choose to either ask one of your teachers about an option to sleep with her as she was a Prostitute or go see the nurse I could give you the save I have just before that and I have saves for both so I could give you the save before the sex scenes but I would just say play it yourself and see it all it only took me about 2-3 hours to do everything and it was worth seeing I think. Let me know I will post saves if you want.

Reactions: Justfindmyway

Justfindmyway

Jan 21, 2022
There is a point in the game where you can choose to either ask one of your teachers about an option to sleep with her as she was a Prostitute or go see the nurse I could give you the save I have just before that and I have saves for both so I could give you the save before the sex scenes but I would just say play it yourself and see it all it only took me about 2-3 hours to do everything and it was worth seeing I think. Let me know I will post saves if you want.
pls give the full save thanks!

3.60 star(s) 35 Votes