michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Its a bit annoying that the mc cant do anything against the evil people tho

Any thing the mc try to avoid it or help others is inmediate game over scene lol

I get its a NTR game and thats fine ... But u would gues he could at least help or at least tell them hes trying to stop them

xort

Jun 1, 2017
Every screen change has a fade to back and each line of text had a pause and blank.
I hate that so much.

Enough that I'm going to try and fix it. Hold on.

Studio Mystic

Game Developer
Oct 31, 2020
Every screen change has a fade to back and each line of text had a pause and blank.
Transitions can be disabled in the preferences menu.

Did I take the wrong route? I've never seen the fifth and sixth scene in the screenshot
You'll need to reload a save before the the end of art class on day 3.

I re-downloaded the game and the problem still there. Anyone know how to fix it?
I've heard pressing shift+g and changing the renderer might fix this. Alternatively, you may have to use a PC/GPU that supports 4K output. Not 100% sure what's causing this. Maybe old hardware? Outdated drivers perhaps...

Last edited:

gkdlalstnek

Oct 4, 2021
Thank you for your reply. but I think I missed these scenes even though I started the game all over again. I even reloaded the save before the Day 3 art course. But there is a nude model scene, but these scenes are not. 1664763856864.png 1664763952773.png

applepie68

Feb 5, 2018
I played it for the first time today and I was wondering how much NTR there would be in the game. As I normally won't play games with it but sometimes, I check them out. And I was glad I did. I like what there is so far And I read what the dev said about the NTR and The Harem side of things and as it seems it will be minimal NTR I am happy about that. And I read what you said about letting someone know about the fate of a particular girl and maybe there would be a way to save them. Well, I lost one to the toilet early on Miki the pink-haired girl. But I guess there must be sacrifices. I am looking forward to what comes next right now I can't afford to support it. Another thing I really liked is that it has lewd sounds and I really like the Asian girls and even the Transgender ones as well which I thought there might be some hope for maybe Futa with the early talk about the water in the classroom, but I am pretty sure that won't be happening. I would be happy if even one had that reaction. ;)
Curious by who do you mean when you say Asian girls. Aren't they all or at least nearly all Asian given the game takes place in Japan? I haven't played the latest update yet but can I ask who is transgender?

Studio Mystic

Game Developer
Oct 31, 2020
Curious by who do you mean when you say Asian girls. Aren't they all or at least nearly all Asian given the game takes place in Japan? I haven't played the latest update yet but can I ask who is transgender?
All the girls are Asian/Japanese except Saki, who's real name is undisclosed (she's from Holland in the Netherlands). All characters are either M/F. The futa thing was the MC messing with Ichiro's head. He was joking about the horny water turning everyone into futas in Chapter 1. That won't actually happen in game.

Last edited:

applepie68

Feb 5, 2018
All the girls are Asian/Japanese except Saki, who's real name is undisclosed (she's from Holland in the Netherlands). All characters are either M/F. The futa thing was the MC messing with Ichiro's head. He was joking about the horny water turning everyone into futas in Chapter 1. That won't actually happen in game.
Yeah thats what I thought. Thats why I was so confused when he said Asian girls since practically the whole cast is Asian. Oh that's good I rather not get a futa surprise. Look forward to seeing where this game goes it seems to have a lot of potentials. Though I may hold back on playing it for a few updates as I don't like the state its currently in.

Studio Mystic

Game Developer
Oct 31, 2020
Alright, everyone. I've removed bad ends by default. The beginning of the game asks you whether or not you'd like to see these extra non-canon scenes, but that's up to you. Players can now enable or disable them at any point by navigating to the preferences menu. You can change your mind at any time and the Ren'py variable should work, assuming you're not scrolling back and forth confusing the system. I still personally recommend enabling the bad ends since that's the way the game is meant to be played, but that's obviously not most people's preference. I hope the f95 users who complained about the bad ends in their 1-2 star reviews will update their rating to reflect this update. Any choices remaining in the game are real and lead to different scenes. While nothing you do in the game has any long term consequences, each branch leads to additional and alternate paths. With that being said, I hope my changes have made the game a more enjoyable experience for players who prefer a linear, but content-cut experience.

Last edited:

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
I played it for the first time today and I was wondering how much NTR there would be in the game. As I normally won't play games with it but sometimes, I check them out. And I was glad I did. I like what there is so far And I read what the dev said about the NTR and The Harem side of things and as it seems it will be minimal NTR I am happy about that. And I read what you said about letting someone know about the fate of a particular girl and maybe there would be a way to save them. Well, I lost one to the toilet early on Miki the pink-haired girl. But I guess there must be sacrifices. I am looking forward to what comes next right now I can't afford to support it. Another thing I really liked is that it has lewd sounds and I really like the Asian girls and even the Transgender ones as well which I thought there might be some hope for maybe Futa with the early talk about the water in the classroom, but I am pretty sure that won't be happening. I would be happy if even one had that reaction. ;)
Did she fall in? :LOL:

Behappy69

Nov 3, 2020
Yeah thats what I thought. Thats why I was so confused when he said Asian girls since practically the whole cast is Asian. Oh that's good I rather not get a futa surprise. Look forward to seeing where this game goes it seems to have a lot of potentials. Though I may hold back on playing it for a few updates as I don't like the state its currently in.
I meant the sex sound effects being Asian and as for the Futa slash Transgender, I never said there are any only as the dev said that it was imagined, and I was saying I hoped that maybe 1 of them could be turned into one. But the dev has already said that won't happen, but one can still have hoped as I did. ;)

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
So...is there futa is this game?

Yes...I have just magically appeared in this thread for no reason....

Reactions: Yukisyoma

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.3.5
Size 1.03 GB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)
Mega

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR
Updated my Android port, as usual.

Byczer

Feb 1, 2020
I just finished the game but there are very few sex scenes in the game. All those good sex scenes are inside the dreams at the beginning of the chapter.

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
:cry: Poor Ema, she was seemingly the only student who had developed breasts bigger than a B cup and you got rid of her so early. The MC should rescue her lol

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 35 Votes